Neko

o.o Guess who this is?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

o.o Guess who this is?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

o.o Guess who this is? Empty
PostSubject: o.o Guess who this is?   o.o Guess who this is? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 1:46 am

Okay, so, I am... taaadaaa Cassy a.k.a HorseSavvy, anyways, haven't been on in a while, and I know, but you guys are my best roleplaying buds in the world still! Anyways, getting to the point now, you know me, always talkative XD So, I have a new site (and its better then my first) its really awesome and I'd like you guys to join Very Happy So, think about it, and here ya go

Blended Fury (click name)

Anyways, My apologies that I haven't been on, but I would love if you could come, this is because you guys really started my rping and I'd like to show you off XD So, join, give me a PM, to know your on (that way I can greet you and what not) and yeah Smile

xoxoxox
Back to top Go down

o.o Guess who this is?
Page 1 of 1