Neko

Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
+2
tatertots
PewDiePie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Empty
PostSubject: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Nikki came down with a tall, stallion named Dark Sider. This was a new horse for her, she wanted to try him out. She was riding him down, at a slow walk saving his energy. She smiled when she saw the Equestrian Center, she called out."Hello? Anybody here? I'd like to try out my horse!"She patted Dark Sider's neck softly.

(Rockeh can post with either lee or...Cassie, Annd...Taters could post with Zak :3)

Pic Of Dark Sider(Making Charrie):Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Wild_Horse_by_adiemus91
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:36 pm

(What do you mean 'post with Zak'?)

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:39 pm

(Liiike....Let's saaay...Zak went to the same place aaannd met Nikki again since he finally got a horse tooo? x3)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 pm

(Oh! Zak Bagans! Oh yeah! xD)

Zak rode up behind Nikki, on his new mare, Starbucks. He saw someone up ahead. It was Nikki? He rode up behind her. "Hey nikki." He said, smiling. "Wanting to board here too?"

Starbucks:

Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) AHS_Starbucks__New_Arrival_by_jazzpaws

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm

"Oh hey, Zak. I was just gonna try out or train my horse, Dark Sider here.Yup."She said looking at Zak, She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 pm

WHAT THE FACE NYAN?

x3 ur siggy weird!!!! LOVE IT Razz *disapears*
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:49 am

(MY TUURRRNNNN Very Happy)

The gate opened, Cassie leaning out. "Hello." She chimed, black curls waving in a breeze.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:26 pm

(I ish Taters, btwz. It took you like, four months to answer!)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 am

I know, I is sorry! I haven't had much time for my posts, or to check the categories I'm active in, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:34 pm

(It's k. PewDie keeps forgetting about meh T-T)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:48 pm

PoptartJamm wrote:
(It's k. PewDie keeps forgetting about meh T-T)

(Wait....sorry for butting in on this post, but PewDie hardly ever goes on now o.o Kay. I says my word. *fades into nothing*)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:56 pm

*appears on a rainbow colored pony.* Heeey! That is my thing ta do woman! -.-' I'm filled with rage but too tired to care o-o stuuupidnesss! At least... I have my ugly puppy... small comfort *gallops away*
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:34 pm

(o.o....OKAY we should let them continue with their thread...)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 am

WAIT DREAMY! You best be runnin off to one of our posts! Or else*mysterious spooky music plays*
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 pm

*walks backwards* Remind meh what ones? te he... I forget too easy... But I'll look around and maybe be postin. I'm sick so mom is all "you can't spend all day on the computer" blah blah blah xD
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Kay! Any of our older pasts?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 am

iPods suck for this dude. Suuuck. Haha I kept hitting the link under 'post reply' or whatever. Gah so annoying lol. But yeah. I am up sooo late. Monster had a monster for the first time in weeks.. Woah ;P

But I'll see what I can do on this. Using the computer is a big risk at this hour... Ma could see lol. Love ya rockeh! <3
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:12 pm

You should reply to my post in the greek isles with your artemis guy, whose name is sexy and begins with A Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3)   Nikki wants to try riding..(Taters can post with Zak..I guess x3) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1