Neko

Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Empty
PostSubject: Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)   Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Sam ran down the streets, her hair blowing back as the wind came. She had two men chasing her, her heart was pumping and adrenaline pumping as well. She continued running down the streets, she was scared out of her mind. She was only 13 and now being chased, Who were these men? Did they know about her? Where were they going to take her if she was captured? She shook her head. She stopped and hid, into an alley-way. She looked at they ran past, She then ran the other direction where the two men thought she had been running. She was scared and afraid, she stopped when she walked to the park.

She sat on one of the benches, that is until one of the men spotted her and grabbed her. She screamed but nobody cared, she was taken into the alley-way and they seemed to be punching her rather harshly. They were asking her questions, like where is her parents money and such she wouldn't tell. They were getting mad with her, by still punching her hard. She screamed again, only in pure pain and agony. She was crying, because she never told them and she never would. She was kicked in the stomach, and then suddenly left there as if she was left there just to die.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)   Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:41 pm

(What charrie? D:)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)   Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:13 am

(Make a 13 year old boy -.-)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)   Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Shawn's head snapped up from the...creature...he'd been doodling. He didn't know what it was, really. He heard it again. Yes, it was defiantly a scream. He tossed his notepad aside, and stood. He saw two shadows, and they seemed to be running. He ran in the direction opposite the men were running from. He saw someone laying on the ground...a...girl? She looked pretty beat up, probably by the men who ran. He knelt next to her, and touched her shoulder. "You OK?" Stupid question, but he wasn't sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)   Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:47 pm

(XD 'doodling' Gotta luv dat word.That reminds meh, after yesterday I overflooded my mom's bank on facebook and left her with 2 dollars. I feel so bad, I'm a selfish ass. >.<)

She looked up at Shawn, "Kind of..Just a bit bruised..them...They tried to steal something from my family.."She said quietly, she barely had the strength to even talk. She looked at entrance of the alley-way, seeing the two men but it was just a side affect from her vision being blurred for a while.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)   Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 pm

(Post on Neera and Joseph D:)

He frowned. "Let's get you up." He said, holding out his hand. (FAIL! TOTAL FAIL DX)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)   Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 pm

(Look how much typing I had to do in the Charries -.-)

She reached out, grabbing his hand. She carefully began getting up, she had to relax or the side affect would have became worst.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)   Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:56 pm

He set his hand on her back, and pushed her p, slowly. "To the bench?"

(I know! I'n so proud of you!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)   Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:18 pm

"Ah..sure."She said, walking slowly at the time.(No Muse. But I think I got some Muse for a RP I'm doing with Blues, Kayle, Jazz, and Kiara in The Plains Razz)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)   Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 pm

He helped her over to the bench, and then sat. "Do you know what they looked like?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?)   Hurt and Rising Slowly.....(Taters...?) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1