Neko

sun rising, wolf singing

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

sun rising, wolf singing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

sun rising, wolf singing Empty
PostSubject: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:07 am

Singer

She paced the area, and finally sat, watching the sky. She didnt know what to do next. She had witnessed her mother die in an 'accident'. More like the wolf pushed her into the raging rapids. The wolf then drove her out, leaving the young female to fend alone. She sighed, looking down, her silver-black coat shining in the approaching dawn. She lay, and the sun began to rise. she tilted her head, and opened her maw, a beautiful sound rising and echoing through the lands. She did what her name said she would. She sang.

sun rising, wolf singing BLACK_WOLF_HOWL_LAY
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Awesomeness : 0
Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:16 pm

A handsome chesnut colored wolf with thoguhtful green eyes walked out," Greetings"
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:22 pm

She quieted, and loked at him, eyes gentle. "Hello. I am singer.' she said, warmly.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:39 pm

The wolf sat down ( ill write his page later) ," And I am William, greetings" a
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:57 pm

"Nice to meet you.' she said politely, her tail thumping once. 'Are you new?" she asked, adding "I am. Just stopped traveling when i got here....' she trailed off, quieting.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Will shook his head," No i have roamed here for many moons"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm

She nodded slightly, looking around the clearing of the unfamiliar lands. She stood, and walked to a river, crouching to lap up some cold water.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Will tilted his head," What are you doing ehre anyways?" trying to stay polite
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:52 am

Her eyes seemed troubled. 'I have nowhere else." she finally said, looking up.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Will blinked slowly," No where to go..." he mused," everyone has a place to go..." he sat looking at the stars
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:12 pm

She sighed. "Then ill have to infer this is my place. Because my old home does not welcome me..." she trailed off sadly.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Will smiled a little," Ah that makes two wolves here"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:11 pm

She seemed to smile slightly. She stood, stretching. "Better then us both being alone in that subject."
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:17 pm

WIll nodded," Have you seen a pure white wolf? GRayish eyes? She owns me two bones"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:59 pm

She laughed. "No, actually you are the first wolf i have met since i have come this journey."
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Will sighed in a joking tone," Shame... I wanted those bones"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:11 am

She laughed again. "Are there any packs around here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Will," I met two wolves that said they belonged to the Winter's Fury pack. A large male and a pure black female. I tought at the tiime, strange they live in the land of ice and snow so how to they blend with their coats?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:54 am

She shrugged. "Maybe they dont need to...?" she guessed. "I think i might meet a couple of packs, see if i can find a home, somewhere to belong, you know?" she shruged, sitting again.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Will looked atthe horizen," I wish i knew what you mean"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:53 pm

She cocked her head tothe side. "I dont even know what i mean. I just imagine it. Wish it will come true. Have somewhere they care about you." she seemed to drift into thoughts. "That hasnt happened yet, and im sure it wont anytime soon." she said, her head drooping.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Will laughed, but the ntoe was off," Dont be sad, its better to have never had than to have had than lost"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:20 pm

She shrugged, and lay her head down, looking up at him. She didnt reply, but she seemed like she would have if she were alone.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Will sihghef to himself
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Quikly, she was up, and she pinned him down playfully, her tail wagging as she looked down at him. A small laugh escaped her smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sun rising, wolf singing   sun rising, wolf singing Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

sun rising, wolf singing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next