Neko

Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Empty
PostSubject: Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Arizona galloped in, at a lightning shocking speed, She reared and neighed like she was claiming this land. She lifted her elegant head, rising to full height. She looked up smiling, the sun shining on her coat. She was a beautiful mare and nobody else knew about her secret place, Until..one day she thought she heard a stallion neigh and yaws. She snorted and bobbed her head, she was elegant and beautiful. She known some owned horses, but she preferred to stay wild. She was trained to trust some humans by smell, and if they smelt like a rat..She'd beat the twigs outta them. She reared furiously warning any nearby mares not to come near her, she suddenly came back down slamming her hooves on a huge log forcing a skunk to come out and spray her, She bucked a lot as she galloped to the water and leaped. She washed herself from the stink, and grazed for a while. She was happy where she was, and she stayed where she was..perfectly, fine.

Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Kiger_mustang_Arabian_Mix_by_RuffianSparkles
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:35 pm

(Poor Chelsea. She's getting horses all over the place xD)

Chelsea had seen a strange brown blur flash by. She was shocked to find it was a horse. She had to suppress a giggle as she got sprayed by the skunk. She didn't want to startle the mare. She walked from her hiding place, into full view of the mare. She sat, and studied the beauty and she grazed.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:41 pm

(XD like how I spelt your name? x3)

Arizona flicked an ear, She snorted, she lifted her head and looked at a bird intently, which landed next to her. She snorted and bobbed her head, not paying attention to Chelsea. She continued to graze, she suddenly looked up in the direction where Chelsea was, She snorted then finally seeing Chelsea. She reared furiously and absentmindly, she was in shock surprised to see a human found her. She reared alot nervous, she bobbed her head wildly as she reared wildly.

(I just thought of this because I'm watching one of them old movies called "The Golden Stallion" ._.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Chelsea just sat, staring calmly at the mare. "It's alright." She said almost silently. In her experience, she knew that if you whispered, horses calmed to hear what was being said. But, this horse could be different.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:04 am

Ari kept rearing, and neighing like she was alerting a herd. She shook her mane wildly, she kept rearing furiously in shock.

(Try and get Geogani to calm her down and lure her into the pasture like in the movie im watching: "The Golden Horse" :3)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:09 am

(Ok?)

She whistled, and in came Geo. He stood by his human, and whickered softly to him, trying him to lure her over.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:13 am

She snorted calming down, she bobbed her head in a wild greeting. She didn't move much closer, but she moved a little closer than she was before.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:18 am

Geo kept giving her reassuring snorts and nickers. "Come over. Chelsea won't hurt you. She's probably the nicest human you'll ever meet." He said, giving her a horsey smile.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 am

Ari moved closer, she snorted looking at Geo, She never thought about being lured and she didn't know she was either.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 am

Geo nodded happily. "I swear. She's not gonna hurt you. She just needs a few race horses. I bet you'd like that, you know, you'd get to run all the time, and you'd get a big stall ad your very own pasture." He said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:02 am

Arizona began trotting franticly, over to Geo hearing the running around part. She bobbed her head, rearing and neighing in a happy tone.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:05 am

Chelsea stood, and lay a hand on Geo's shoulder. "Good boy. As for you, girl. You certainly are beautiful." She also sent the mare a mind message. Hello, mare. My name is Chelsea, and I'm a friend, not enemy. What is your name, girl? She asked the mare through telepathy
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:50 am

My name is Arizona, But you can call me Ari or Arizon. She answered in telepathy. She bobbed her head, quietly waiting for a command.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:08 am

Chelsea smiled. Pretty name. Would you like to come back to my racing farm with me? You won't have to be stuck in a stall. One of my other mares, Darka wanders wherever she pleases but she normally stays somewhat close.She 'said'
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:41 am

'Kaaay. Sounds good.'She answered back, slightly bucking happily.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:46 am

(Chelsea;'s awesome xD)

Chelsea laughed. [i]So..What do we do? You wanna stay here for now? Or come back to the stables with me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD)   Arizona, the fastest horse of her kind...(TATAHS!! XD) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1