Neko

blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 pm

lilly~"your welcome."she smiled

blackbeauty~he couldn't help it,he flared his nostrils and walked towards her abit.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:45 pm

She flicked her tail, eyeing him, but not all so much.

Amos finished the sndwich quickly, he was a quick eater. Considering his height, he needed the energy to move! "Wow, you make a good sandwich." He commented
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm

lilly~"well thanks."she smiled at him.

blackbeauty~he came back to reality and said,"oh i'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Amos leaned back again, his eyes closed behind the blacker then night sunglasses.

Ever smiled, "No problems." She said. She munched another mouthful of grass again, her thoughts distant.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:55 pm

lilly~she washed of the plates.

blackbeauty~he trotted over to where the pond was and soaked in the water.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 pm

(( get a life, meh bored! x3 and 10 'O Clock when i chill, listen to music and pretend to sleep. SO BYE FOWA NOW! x3 if it up to meh, i stay longer, but grandparents convinced i need my sleep or something xD imma faker!))

Ever swished her tail and turned to watch him. She finished her grass and loped over. She grined wickedly and lept into the water, causing a huge splash of water. It drenched all nearby, including her. SHe smiled and shook before swiming towards the center of the pond. She snorted and went back to the edge, pawing and splashing excitedly.

(eh, no muse. It dies a lot you know)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 pm

(i'm not one mwhaaaaa aren't i evil??yes the muse does dye alot,lets make a funeral*bursts out crying*)

blackbeauty~he whinnyed and trotted after her,jumping in the air.

(okay i'm gonna ask you one more time,BEFRIEND ME!*screams then says,please leave a message after the beep,beep.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 pm

SHe half reared out of the water, showering him with crystal-like droplets of water. Shaking her long jet black mane she trotted around him, her heat scent hanging in the air around them.

(i hate you now xP im kidding! i just have no museh and imma lookin at meh artwork.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:01 pm

He neighed,he couldn't resist.He walked towards her and smelled her heat scent,going crazy.He pranced and whinnyed.

(yays!!!!!!you haven't posted in a whiles.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:13 pm

(I know... been riding horses in for a whiles. I got money for it though! yeah.... haha! But I have been pretty busy.)

SHe turned and nickered softly to him. It was inviting, trusting and friendly. Her brown eyes had a soft tone to them as she looked at him warmly. She actualy liked him, a lot. Moving closer she brushed past him, flicking her tail invitingly once more.

(that was short. and empty of MUSE! o-o)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 pm

He smiled and bucked.Then walked calmly over to her and mounted,but didn't enter his "tool" until she said that it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:19 pm

She nickered softly and let him know it was okay.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 pm

He mounted her,pouring in his sperm,then dismounted when he was finished.He threw up his head and escaped a feirce whinny.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:31 pm

SHe tossed her head and winnied loudly. Then she walked over to a tall oak tree and lie down contently. She nickered to him softly, streching out comfortably of the mossy ground as she relaxed. Her eyes half closed as she let all tension go and just enjoyed life as it was at the moment.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:33 pm

He lay down behind her and lay his head down on her neck.Life was good,with her around.If anybody tryed to take her,they would have to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:50 pm

She sighed, cuddleing up to him happily. The sun beat down softly on them, drieing out their wet coats. Her hearbeat slowed and beat steadily. Her world was here, in this place, revolving around them. Dragonflys zipped past and bees buzzed around flowers happily. Everything was so nice.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:53 pm

lilly~She came out and saw them,smileing.She went to reach for her.

BlackBeauty~He jerked his head up and went to bite at her hand,but missed.He reared and whinnyed furiously.

lilly~She went backwards amazed at what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Ever flicked an ear in an amused way. She wasn't too concerned. She moved a little and got comfortabe again as she watched lilly.

Amos walked over and stood a short distance away, out of beaty's reach. He raised his brows at the horses, giving a questioning look as he stood there, totaly relaxed.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:17 pm

He bucked and pinned his ears on top of his head,going in front of ever and neighing.He pawed the ground meaning that he was giveing a warning if they got to close,he would charge and he would kill them.

lilly~She just looked at him and walked out of the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Amos followed slowly. He hated walking. It was so ineficient. He could move much faster, but he didn't like others knowing what he really was. Still, he loathed walking.

Ever let her ears flick forward, watching the human and her owner leaving. She nibbled quietly at some grass that was growing near her .

(bleeeeh!)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 pm

lilly~I don't know what is the matter with him!?"She grunted and slamed her hands down on the counter.

blackbeauty~He trotted back over to her and gaurded.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Amos walked over to her, hands in his jacket pockets. He looked at the stalion a moment, "When you have something worth gaurding, you wanna protect it with you life. Cause if you don't, its all over and there is not reset button." He mused.

Ever snorted lightly, drifting off into a peacful sleep.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:34 pm

lilly~A tear dropped from her eye and she hugged him.

blackbeauty~He smiled at ever and nuzzled her,his thin mane covering half of his face and he nickered sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:10 pm

She nickered back, streching her neck up. She nibbled at him and tuged his mane playfuly. Pure joy showed in her expresion as she looked at him.

Amos stiffened slightly when she huged him. Contact with people was not something he was used to. Contact with anyone at all for the matter, except his sister. But Zalra was never around. He finaly relaxed slightly and huged back a little. He wasn't human, so he didn't plan on staying around much longer than need be. But, maybe he would. Only time could tell the things he planed to do. He wasn't much for sharing with anyone at all.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 pm

He lay down and nuzzled her again.closeing his eyes,haveing alot of comfort.

lilly~She let go of him."I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)   blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

blackbeauty(needs mare to sire foals)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next