Neko

Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Empty
PostSubject: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Calico trotted in she snorted stubbornly, she layed down in the grass nibbling on some grass, she watched every where when she was chewing and not pulling, she thought she was alone and continued nibbling the grass....
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 am

Storm of ever lastign thudner trotted into the clearing, he was owned by Indians who were nice to him , well they were native Americans. He let out a sweet winny looking for a mare to bring home and call his own.

( can we go back in time .................................. like around when the native Americans were here and some colonists like you know........ the puritans pilgrims.. those people!! lol i love history.. silent )
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Calico heard his neigh she snorted stubbornly again, she looked at the stallion that neighed she slowly walked up to him and just 3 ft. away from him, she neighed"Um.Hello?"she tossed her mane and stomped a hoof then stubbornly pawed at the ground her ears were flicked back.

(Yea but...you kinda have to gain her heart and trust and stuff...Lawl she's a real little Pain but you gotta love her haha.)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:46 pm

" I'm storm of the ever lasting thunders" He snorted" but call me storm"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:13 pm

"Im Calico.Just Calico."she snorted seeing an indian walk up next to storm and neighed in shock"Is that a Indian?!?!?"she looked at the Indian suspicously.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:26 pm

"yes his name is Storm Cloud, hes my owner, but i can wonder free." Storm turned and showed a mark on him. He nudged at Cloud telling him to go. The Indian said some thing that Calico did not under stand but storm did.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Calico dipped her head at Storm Cloud but still didn't understand his words, She snorted stubbornly again and reared when she saw a eagle heading after a filly in the distance, she charged over and and hit the eagles wings and she came back down neighing to the filly"Are you Okay?"the filly nodded and cantered off doing a face plant in the grass off somewhere a little far from here she trotted up back to Storm and neighed"What did Storm Cloud even say? I dont understand Native....but i have heard of Squanto and Cloumbius.Just i never learned Native...i only know English."she snorted almost out of breath from saying that many long words.

(I do looooooong posts to make stuff interesting..Lawlz)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Storm Cloud growled at what she did with the eagle. He ran over. "oh umm he said.. that i need to go back to there clearing soon, they need me. But ill stay he stepped foword nuzzling her mane.

(made up some thing random)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Calico snorted and stepped back hearing Storm Cloud growl, she flicked her ears back at Storm Cloud, then reared stepping back a little more she stepped in the sunlight her Golden Chestnut Mane,tail, and coat looked like fire in the light.She didn't like the sound of Storm Cloud she just wanted to protect the filly, she was silent for all she knew she didn't say a word for once in her life she was frightened from the growl.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Storm said" don't worry he woun't hurt you"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Calico neighed"Did he just growl just because i hurted a plain eagle? it almost attacked the poor filly! i say i must have done the right thing!"she snorted shaking her mane, then lied down nibbling on some grass.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 pm

"well yah but the eagle would not hurt the filly they know these things!

( i got to do my home work ok ill be really quick!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:38 pm

"Mmm...that was a Stranger Golden Eagle they never befriended..."she took a glare at Storm Cloud then looked at storm.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Storm cloud ran back to camp. Storm wlaked closer to her,
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Calico neighed"Did he just run cause i glared or something else..?"she looked around as if there was something coming then she saw pilgrims walking from the other side, she snorted again.She neighed"Pilgrims..."she glared at the pilgrims one ran off screaming"I BELIEVE HORSES ARE EVIIIIIIIL!!!!!"she flicked one ear back then laughed.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Storm turned oh wow." you don;t see that every day" He walked forward saying it was ok. He walked closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Calico got up and started chasing the one that ran off when it was gone she cantered back faster than any normal horse would she let out a laugh and she neighed"Did you here that one! he was like...I BELIEVE HORSES ARE EVIIIIIL!!!....Hahahaha!"she smiled then she turned serious.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:28 pm

"oh my!" he laughed. She wlaked closer to her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 pm

"Hmm...want me to go get Storm Cloud?"she looked at him with her Ambers, and pawed a hoof.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:43 pm

"why?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 pm

"Well its a Dire situation..."She cantered to his camp anyway and nudged Storm Cloud and whinnied for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Then a small group of men came up and slwoly put at rope around her neck.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Calico reared and backed up scared half to death for they had snuck up behind her she neighed loudly afraid, she neighed at a eagle that she had made friends with as a filly, it swooped down and scratched the rope a little bit.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:37 pm

The men patted her" its ok" eagle flew off. Storm trotted up" its ok trust them" he nodded as Storm cloud jumped onto his back slowly taking Calicos rope.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare.   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Calico calmed down as Storm told her, she was still huffing a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!)   Calico-The Stubborn Mare(Stallion Or Mare can come in or Both!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next