Neko

Sweet Dreams Always End

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sweet Dreams Always End

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Sweet Dreams Always End Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:39 pm

She awoke in the grass. She was resting on her back, her left arm resting on her stomach and her right hand thrown above her head. She lifted up the hand that was resting on her stomach, and realised it was coated with dry blood. She tried to call for help, but no sound came out. It was so hard to talk, putting your teeth and tounge in the right place at exactly the right time. She felt herself stand slowly and painfully, but the weird thing she wasn't doing it conciously. She almost screemed, but yet again; she couldn't. She turned around slowly, and felt herself tumble over the edge of reality. Her eyes opened again, and she knew she was still on solid ground. Something was wrong with her. She stood and walked to whatever that was in the distance, unsure of what she was doing. Slowly her voice came back, and she found herself at the entrance of a shcoolhouse. "Home," she herd herself mumble.

((shes lost her memory, but she was here a long time ago and left because of something (i have yet to figure out what) she did when she was little.))
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:55 pm

(ooooh! xD Alexander always interested in arivals! Razz sadly Sad cass shall be gone a bit, or so I was told.. she got vacation snuff! she gonna miss bannak days if she no calls meh! *sigh* oh well i drag my neighbor or sumptin..)

Alexander was sitting at a table in what was once the commons, but now became a sort of dining area/lounge. He was eating some sort of meat(who knows what they gave him) when he felt a presence. He always knew when another came around. Somehow it may have been fimiliar.. interesting. He grabed the last bite of his meal and snarfed it, walking towards the Shcoolhouse door. He licked his lips, relishing the taste, before turning the handle to the door. He steped outside into the light, Purple eyes glimmering with interest. He spotted the arival and tilted his head, studying her. The dried blood was smelt before spotted. Gah, what happened there? In a flash he was standing mere feet from her, eyes half narowed. "Eh, what ever hapened to you youngster? I say that only doubting your any older than me. But really, I'm quite interested in why you came. Or however you managed to get hurt." He said. Concern filled his eyes a moment as he looked on.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 pm

She paused for a moment. How exactly did she get shot in the stomach? And why had she come here for help?Above all, why couldn't she remember anything?!? This was frusturating. "I... I don't know. I can't remember anything. Nothing." Her eyes shone a brilliant blue and she gripped her head. "Headache..."

((lol the guinea pig thats staying in my room for a week bit me xD))
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:24 pm

(.. i'M SO...proud xP)

Alexander senced frustration. He had seen and head of amnesia before. But he wasn't sure of this. It was a strange situation for his and big sister Alyssa was to be gone for a time. Oh well. He had to handle himself sometime. And those wonds wouldn't heal themselves. Not at this point,"Now now, Don't go and strain yourself. You may as well come on in and we shal see what I can do." he said.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:32 pm

((lol))

"Ive been here before." She paused, her selectric blue eyes scanning the schoolhouse. She mumbled under her breath. (she dosen't know it though xD Its her kind of former self talking xDDDDD))
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:36 am

Alexander noded, looking at her carefuly. He ran a hand through his dirty blond hair. This was cirtainly diferent from his normal mornings. Gah. The heck was she here? He wasn't sure he would find an answer."Wonderful. Not the momentary concern. Come on." he said, walking quickly over to the door and holding it open. If she had been here before, would something here jog her memory? Maybe. He would just have to wait to see.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:11 pm

(((... <<.<< >>.>> I play a game called Alacrity. I'm vipress on there, and there was a girl named DreamChaser13...?))

She followed him casually, as if she had done this a million times. But her head was scanning the area, like this was all new to her. Like it was all a dream. And, secretly, she hoped it was. She knew this place was different, it didn't just hold a group of random orphans and people to take care of them. She senced violence, unnatrual violence. And felt like this was part of her, like it was home. Like she had been born here...
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Alexander walked calmly along through the schoolhouse, knowing exactly where to turn and when to speed up. He senced a confusion coming from the girl. Contridiction was filling her. He blinked and continued along. Something was off with this one. What he didn't know, although he intended to find out what it was. She almost seemed like she belonged here. Then again, he had had that feeling about some newcomers to the pack. But this was very diferent. He continued till he reached a massive room that didn't seem to fit the school at all. It's ceiling was extremly high and it was rediculisly spacious. He went to a large desk and began to rummage through some drawers. Where was it...

Ignara's face suddenly apeared in a window. She was the only normal Vamipre to ever be found on the property, and frankly was barely tolerated at all. She hung upsidedown from a tree branch and had a distorted view of those in the room. She knocked on the window paine loudly, smiling when Alexander jumped.

Alexander turned in a flash and glared at Nara. Must she always show up? Oh well, she was completly harmless to them anyhow. He walked over to the window and unlatched it, frowning at her as she lept through, swinging off the branch and landing on her feet.

Nara grinned at him as she landed. She loved invading his space. And even though she was pretty mean to him sometimes they were still friends, "Aw, nice to see you too!" she cried at his grimace. "And what would you be so despratly looking for today Alex" She said, just to annoy him. He haded to have his name purpously shortened, it was just a peve of his.

"Not today, I beg you Nara. Or I'll have to remove you." He growled. He was older, and way more powerful than her anyways. "Unless you have something to heal our guest here," he said, motioning to the girl.

"Mm, maybe I do. We'll see." She said, leaping out the widow like a crazy person.

Alexander shook his head disbeliving.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:34 pm

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Is she always like that?" She felt like she would have to stay away from that girl. She was insane. But, hey, this man seemed to be friends with her... kinda.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:57 pm

Alexander couldn't stop a little chuckle. As crazy, and posably insne as Nara acted, she was relativly standerd for the place. She fit in, sort of, even though she was no Valf. "Uh, pretty much. But everyone here is used to it." He said, "But she can't do much anyhow. I just let her around because she is useful." It was so true too, sadly. Nara knew how to earn her keep. That he could be sure of.

As if to prove the statement further, nara lept back into the room. In her hand she firmly held an odd bottle. It was old and had a cork to keep the liquidy contents safly inside. She handed it carefuly to Alexander, for once not acting completly careless. "This should be absolutly perfect. Like a little hospital in a freekin bottle. It heals almost anything at all." She said brightly. At a spontanious wistle a large crow came in and perched on Nara's shoulder, preening its soft feathers.Nara sat on a chair apolstered in red velvet, watching Alexander as she talked quietly to her bird. Something that was far less strange than it looked if you actualy knew anything of her bird.

Alexander took the bottle and went over to the girl, holding it carefuly. He held it out to her," Here. Just poar a tiny, and I stress the word tiny, bit on the wounds. It should all heal pretty muchly instantly." He told her.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:20 pm

((*WHEE! *floats in on majical unicorn and starts typing on a floating keyboard*)))

She took the bottle,poured a small dropon her gunshot wound and smiled in releif."Thanks?"

((*Floats away*))
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:33 pm

(*blinks then stares*)

Alexander smiled slightly and sat in another empty chair near Nara. "Eh, sit down. You may as well rest a bit. Anyhow, I belive I forgot to introduce myself, as we had more pressing matters. I'm Alexander Fir. One of the three leaders of those who live here in the prdabisks pack, have been for a long time." he added. He sighed and leaned back a bit, his eyes swirling a lighter purple.

The bird left Nara's shoulder and flaped over to this new girl. He perched on a tabletop a few feet away, head tilted as he looked at her. Cadfan was always curious. He cawed once at her. Nara rolled her eyes. He liked everyone it seemed. Cadfan blinked before finaly speaking, "Mm, hi there. I'm Cadfan. Just was wondering, what can you remember? Even something little, like your name perhaps?" He asked. Cadfan had been watching when she arived and wanted to know what the deal was here. Alexander looked thoughtful at the crow's question.

Nara sighed. She almost wanted to take the pendant the alowed him to speak. This was a slightly moody day for her though.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:40 pm

"I.. I beleive I'm Cassey, I'm seventeen, and I'm not human.I don't know what I am." She sat down,putting her headin her hands. Why her?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Alexander looked at her a moment. Poor girl. She looked more confused and hopless then he did when he was turned into a Valf. And that was a scary moment in history. "Hm. Well Don't worry yourself too much. Your memory will come back, given rest and time. You just need a little of both. Anyhow, it's not so uncommon to not be human. I'm a perfectly wonderful example of that." He murmered.

Nara held back a rather nasty comment. She was lucky to have that much self control.

Cadfan hoped onto Cassey's shoulder. He rubbed his head against her comfortingly.

(bleh, so short..)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:44 pm

She shook her head. "Rest and time won't help," she mumbled. All she wanted was to find out who and what she was and get back to her old life- whatever the hell that was.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:39 pm

He noded, thinking quietly. This was a befuddling moment. He hadn't been in this situation before, even though he was over a thousand years old. How wonderful of life to hold this back till now. really.. "Well, would you like to walk around the schoolhouse? If you've been here before much there has to be something here that will help you. Maybe Tamar will help you." He told her. His loyal pack member had a bit of a temper on her but Tamar was kind enough and would think nothing of spending a little time with Cassey.

Nara snorted. He was just hoping Tamar's personality didn't clash. They could have a real mess here if they did. And quick. She called to Cadfan who flaped over. "Well, as much as I do love hanging around here, I've got things to do." She said, going through her window for the last time and scrmbling onto the roof before disapearing. She would keep an eye on this for sure, but right now she was hungry anyways..

Tamar managed to wander in at the perfect moment. She looked at the new person with curiosity and thankfuly no hostility. SHe looked at Alexander with furrowed brows and relized he was speaking of here just now. "Um, hold on a minute before you sign me up for something here." She said warily.

Alexander rolled his eyes "I just want you to take Cassey here around the Schoolhouse and see if anything helps her memory." He told her in slight anoyance. No atitude would be tolerated. He finished his expliation with a few mental messages.

Tamar noded. Now that she understood she suposed she would be happy to help this girl. "Come on then, lets see what you can find out then." She said.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 pm

She followed, her headache returning, mumbling something about, "wandering around a schoolhouse. Whoop dee doo!" The sarcasm was hidden well in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Tamar eyed Cassey in a nearly lazy way. She may be lower in rank then Alexander, but she wasn't going to listen to any guff from this one. Living a couple hundred years did that to you, "Aw, why, you have somewhere to be right now do you?" She growled. Not the most sencative of words, yes. But she kept her tone light enough that it wasn't all harsh. That Valf hearing was a killer. She led Cassey down some corridors, weaving through the halls at a pace that would barely alow Cassey to look around. She continued untill she reached the rooms where pack members resided, and quickly turned away, continueing some distance before turning to make sure Cassey kept up.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:37 am

As the tour went on, a small headache grew into a large migrane. She was barely even following her vision, she was relying on her ears. Her eyes refused to let her see, like her body was rebelling. Like it didn't want her to continue through the maze of what was once a schoolhouse. She could make out some kind of semi-rude comment, but couldn't care less. Thats when it hit her.

A wave of dizzieness. A sudden urge to hurl. A strange, constant transistion between searing heat and numbing cold. She felt her legs give way and slid down the wall, her eyes closed. She was awake, but asleep at the same time. A small voice inside her head seemed to be frantic to shut off all of these symptoms; No! Stop! Turn off! No,no,no! Not Cassey! Come ON! Then the voice stopped and her eyes fluttered open. All of the strange symptoms stopped and she could see again. "Ow. Some headache."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Tamar whirled, turning back to cassey. Her amber eyes held concern. When the girl seemed to recover she relaxed. "Hm, no normal headache." She commented. She had no idea what was hapening here. If she knew how the girl got here.. maybe this would make sence. But she didn't, and aparently Cassey didn't even know for herself. Humph. "Well, I havn't eaten today, and I'm guessing you haven't either. So lets take this to the commons and have a bite. Then we'll take things a step at a time here." She said. Gah, she was starved!
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:19 pm

The vioce in her head... It wasn't Casseys. It was familiar, though, and she vaugley recalled a blurry face matched with that voice. All she could make out was cold, black eyes but a warm smile. Creepy. She stood slowly, her knees killing her with every movement. She walked, morelike wobbled, slowly after Tamar.

((I have decided why she left; she killed a human. xD))
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 pm

((((( OOOHHHH! XD plotty! hehe cause Alexander does not alow that! he get all grrr! x3 )))))

Tamar waled slow enough that Cassey could keep up. She raised her brows, sort of concerned. This girl had been here before, yes, but how much did she remember? Oh well. Tamar got the feeling things would come soon enough. Everything would eventualy clarify. Hopefuly. On another hand, things may not turn out all that good. She finaly reached the commons, where the food was and they could chill for a spell. Her eagerness to have some food took over and in a milisecond she was in front of the serving area, eyes sparkiling with anticipation of the food to come. The cook laughed and quickly handed Tamar a plate with a unbelivably rare done steak. She grined and ziped to a table, munching on it hapily. "mm." Was all she bothered to mumble. Hunger made her distant.

(wow, i type so slow when i watch tv XP)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 pm

A new voice screamed in her head. How dare she eat before me! It was Casseys. It was a different Cassey, the Cassey she knew she didn't want to be anymore, but it was still Cassey. She heard a faint crunch of bone from somewhere deep inside her, (the humans xD) and felt sick. She let herself fall on the avalible chair, closing her eyes. She, honestly, was fuming, but she had, at one point, learned to hide her emotions. She was a hollow log, yes, but that log was filled with skills and ideas and plans that could save her life.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Tamar licked her lips, finaly done. She looked at Cassey with a lazy expression. Hm, sometimes she wished she could read others the way that Alexander did. If he knew you well enough, he could make a mental connection. Like with his sister, hah, now there was a funny pair of siblings. She looked at cassey almost warily. There was something... It made her nervous. What was it? Hm.. odd. Not much got the best of Tamar.

Alexander sighed. He was in his room, siting on his favorite chair. So comfy.. Nothing like what he grew up with, then again, that was way too long ago. Bleh. Times definatly changed. He watched his T.V. bordly. Nothing good was on at ALL! But he had a restless feeling here. Something about that new girl. Cassey. Was she, firmiliar? Hm.. his memory went back so long, it could take a while to be sure. Well, nothing to do, lotta stuff to sort through.

(((IM HUNGRY! O.o xP)))
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Shecould feeleyes on her from alldirections,alldifferent people. Some looked about her age, but then again they could be more than a thousand years old. Then she heard a girlsay something then pause, looking at the back of Casseys head. assey knew that that girl had been her friend once upon a time but probrally didn't even remember her. She felt so small under the eyes od who knows how many who knows whats. She just wanted to disappear, just toslip away into blackness. She found herself mumbling; "Im about to vomit." She fekt sick to her stomach, angermixing within it to create an explosive concoction.

((XD >:[=========))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Dreams Always End   Sweet Dreams Always End Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sweet Dreams Always End
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next