Neko

New Dreams

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

New Dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 4:23 pm

The stable hand lead in a flashy thoroughbred, who pranced nervously for the first few minutes in the ring. She snorted, and shook her elegant head, and gazed around with soft eyes. She flagged her tail as she purposely pranced as the man jogged around the ring. He brought the mare to the middle, the lights causing her light chestnut coat to shine. There was the sound of a loudspeaker crackling, and a loud voice came through to the crowd. "This stunning Thoroughbred mare, by the name of Secretariat's Zandera, is one of the fine great grand children of the great Secretariat. She's a loving mare, or so her owner says, and is one of the greatest race horses he knows." The loudspeaker crackled again, and was then silent.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Virginia Lancets hand went up. $5000. She studied the mare, nodding slightly.

(Sorry, no muse*glomps*)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 5:16 pm

(*looks up at y'all with big eyes* iiii wants to join)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 6:09 pm

(Gooo ahhheeaaadddd)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 6:14 pm

(If you want toooo.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 6:51 pm

(xD funneh.... And I dooooooo!)

He was next. The stallion snorted in anticipation as he waited. He stood, pacing back and forth, in a pen nearby, soon to be led into the ring. He tossed his short black mane. His muscles. Rippled under his deep red coat. Cinnabar watched the chestnut mare being led around, saw the hand go up. He pricked his finely shaped ears and watched intently. His coat glimmered brightly, bringing out the flashy white of his star and blaze. Cin winnied lightly to the other horse. He was a bit nervous. He had grown up racing for one home and had never even seen an auction. He swished his tail and continued silent observation.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 7:33 pm

The announcer kept up his babbling

Zan looked over to where she'd come in. There was another horse there, and she got a bit nervous. She began snorting, and her prancing stopped, and her head bobbed. She was used to the screaming and yelling of the humans, and other horses, but on that track, she could escape from them, by racing ahead. Here, there was nowhere to run. She still followed the stable hand, but she paused ever-so-often to look at the stallion
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Cinnabar tossed his headagain in annoyance at the babbiiling anouncer. He looked at the massive crowd of people all talking, competeing to be heard over the anouncer as they chatted about what horse to get and so forth. He stamed a hoof in slight anger. He noticed the mare being sold was looking at him an he gave a low wicker of greeting. She seemed nervous too, atleast he wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Zan whickered back, andmade eye contact with the stallion, and realized he was nervous. She instantly calmed, and was back to prancing, but every time the stable hand went that way, she pulled towards him. She wanted contact with another horse
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Cin raised his head up as far as he could over the bars of the pen. He flicked his ears forward when the mare Whickered back to him. He shifted his weight from foot to foot and watched her. Their gazes connected and he saw the nervousness fade from her. He trotted along the rail, stopping and going the other way when he reached the end. He liked the idea of not being alone here and some social contact was nice. "Hello" he called to her in a kind, warm voice.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Zan smiled. "Hello. I'm Secretariat's Zandera. But, please, call me Zan. What's your name?" She asked, but all the audience heard was joyful neighing, and the stable hand looked back at her like she was nuts.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 9:04 pm

He rolled his eyes at the silly humans. Cin turned and returned her smile with his own bright and cheery one. " Pleasure to meet you Zan. I am Cinnabar, but I go by Cin." he turned to the stable hand when he walked Cin's way And mock charger at him to the fence, then stoped and trotted off a distence, swishing his tAil gleefuly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 9:10 pm

(Oh, P.S. Peoples, is no one competes with you by tomorrow evening, Rockeh, you win ze aucytion. Forgot to add that stuff....Hehe...)

Zan was tired of walking around in circles. Once the came to the holding pen, she stopped. The stable hand couldn't get her to budge. She whinnied at the humans, and pointed her head at Cin. She thought of him as a friend, and didn't wanna go without him (Awww xD)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Cin pressed against the bars of the pen and pushed his head through. He neighed softly to her. He didn't want to leave his new companion. He never reallymade friends at his old barn and he felt attached to Zan. He suddenly straightened and trotted to the other side of the pen ans watched the opposite side warily. He wasn't a trained jumper. He sized up the fence. No match for his 17 hand of height. The stalion shifted his feet considering wether to try.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Zan ignored the stable hand as he pulled at the decorated halter. She nodded at Cin. "You can do it!" She encouraged, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:01 pm

He crouched slightly, rippleing muscles bunching under his red coat. He lept forward with practiced speed. Cin measured his strides besthe could, gaining ground on the jump ahead. He approched the fence and took a flying leap at it. He sailed through the air, clearing the jump. One of his hind hooves barely tapped the top pole, but he cleared it! Cinnabar pranced along and went to greet Zan. " Well I belive I can indeed. Nice to meet you up close." he said to her
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:05 pm

The crowd gasped, and then cheered. Even the stable hand clapped, but the lead rope was still in his hand.

Zan giggled. "Nice to meet you too...er...up close. And, I told you you could do it, didn't I?" She said, almost whispering. (Fail...)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:14 pm

(Lol not as bad fail as I can do xD but I luuuufs cbox!)

he turned his head to look at the crowd of cheering people and smiledightly. He turned back to Zan with a small grin now. " I suppose you did. thanks for the encouragment. I never really jumped before. Not really my style I think." he said to her. He flicked his ears and snorted lightly, headbutting the stablehand playfully, but mostly to passive-agressively move him away from Zan.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:20 pm

(Uh huh.....)

The stable hand scowled and moved away from the stallion. He didn't like horses much at all, but he got payed for doing this, and it put food on the table for his family. He grumbled, and walked away, but still left some slack in the lead rope. He stood away from them, glaring.

Zan looked back at the stable hand, and smiled. She turned her head back to face Cin. "No problem. I don't jump well either. I like to stick with racing" She said. She pawed at the ground, and dust floated up in the air. She watched the tiny particles settle back on the arena floor, then looked back up at Cin.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:45 pm

(waaah? You no luff cbox? *pokes with sword--> <=====]---o )

Cin shook his head and snorted at the hand. He side stepped so he was more close to Zan then the hand. "I quite agree. Racing is more my thing too. " (booored)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 2:10 am

Arrright, I'll just chill until tomorrow then :3

Virginia made her way to the auctioneer, and spoke softly. "$8000 for both." She said.

(Speaking of swords... I'll whip mine out if you don't start rping with me again. I felt deprived of taers Sad )
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 9:16 am

(I Knooooowwww...RRRRRRRRRROOCCCCKKKKEEEHHH We needz your awesome imagynation. Oh, and, Since no one is probably gonna 'raise their hand' I'll probably end it this morning.)

The announcer went on babbling again. "We have an offer! $8,000 for the both of them. Any for 9,000? 9,000!"

Zan nodded, and looked around at the crowd. She watched as one of the humans went to the announcer, and he shouted something, although she had no idea what it was that was said. "So..." She said boredly, pawing slightly at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 9:59 am

(ROCKEH!!!!! Peeps when you are on you must join meh cboxing! I get bored by my self.)

Cin pawed the ground a little when the announcer started babbleing again. He turned back to Zan. " hmmm. Who do you think will win here?"

(fail.....)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 10:17 am

Zan looked around. "Probably that female human who went over to the babbler. No one else seems to be raising their hand." I said. (Fail as well)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 10:28 am

(we fail like champs tho lolz)

Cinnabar nodded. "yeah, she probly will win." he looked around at the noisy people and shook his head. (my best most muse lacking fail yet!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dreams   New Dreams Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Dreams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next