Neko

Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Opportunity Of A Lifetime

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 7:31 am

Eros watched warily. The huntress was unpredictable, at best. She frowned slightly. "My hunt is not like an army; I do not 'recruit' hunters. They join if their skill is strong, and their will stronger, and their loyalty strongest. If you can prove it, you can become part of the hunt." Eros laughed. "It'll take a hell of a lot to prove it."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 3:21 pm

The last thing she needed was to upset a god, and she knew some were touchy. "I'm sorry. What would you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 5:14 pm

She sat, pulling out her bow and polishing it carefully. "You would have to take a pledge of chastity," she said, ignoring the question, "and be loyal to me. Joining my hunt means youre one of my companions."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 5:55 pm

"Of corse, I only have a brother. He'd be the only person I'd have to inform."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 7:02 am

Eros grumbled something about everyone finding out anyway, and Artemis paused. "I must leave, Eris has decided to visit my Sacred Grove. For another time." She dipped her head to the three, and then disappeared.(Faaaaiiiiiillllll)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 3:38 pm

(xD)

She nodded her head. Alone with the god of sex. How akward.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 3:49 pm

(Yeah. And gods do lotsa raping... Bu no worries, Blaydes all safe.')

Eros casually walked down the hall, running his finger along the wall curiously. He grinned when part of the brick wall quivered, and ran his hands across the wall, searching suddenly, it disappeared, leaving a tunnel. "Shall we?" He asked, grinning.

(Guess she gets the horses...)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm

"Er.. I mean, sure..."

(good, xD Blayde was almost raped a long time ago, and her and her brother have been papist hunters ever since xD Ohh, there is this awesome site, did youlook at my ad for the one that I don't want to get shut down)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 3:01 am

(Yerr, but lotsa rape goes on in these greek mythology things.)

He grinned, and ducked into the cave. "I wondered why so many gods were showing up..." He murmered. "Its an old coliseum."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 6:31 am

She followed, nodding. "I can see that."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 8:20 pm

He ran his hands along the dusty wall. "There's something here..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 am

"An entrance to the labrynth?"(SP???)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm

He shrugged. "Maybe. But its all behind this wall. And if it is the labyrinth, I don't want to go in there." He shuddered, remembering his stumble upon the great minotaur.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm

She shrugged, smiling at the dust falling away, revealing a Greek Delta. "Suit yourself, I'm going in." She pushed her middle finger and her pointer against the faint mark, which began to glow a small bluish color. Soon, the wall fell away, revealing a dark tunnel. (ima make Nemisis xD) A petite figure stepped out of the darkness, her dark hair- not really black, nor brown- tied above her head. Her dress was made of golden thread, down to her ankles. She held a long sword in her hands, one side bronze and the other steel, able to kill both mortals and monsters. "Hello, halfblood, Eros. I have some buisness to attend to... She searched around her, for the one who had proclaimed their disbeleif in the gods. Shame, he was a halfblood, her own son. Tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 8:15 pm

(Who is her halfblood son?) Eros stepped backwards once, and then dipped his head to the great godess. "Hello, Nemesis. Its been a long time."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 8:28 pm

(shrug, just some ranom npc xD)

"Yes, it has. I will be back shortly." She walked gracefully to the end of the tunnel, luring the yound boy to her. "Hello, son," she said as a small fog of Mist appeared. Her sword raised above the cowering boy, and was soon dug into his flesh. He fell to the ground, blood pooling around him. She ran her hand above him, and his body disappeared. "Good bye, then."

Blayde looked into the door in the wall. "Cool..."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Eros watched Nemesis leave. "Never cross her." He said softly. He sighed. "Well, now you've opened this, we might as well explore a little." He flicked the hood of his cloak up, and stepped into the gloom. "Eris will be watching, mark my words. If I didn't fancy her cunning so much, I'd hate her." He growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Opportunity Of A Lifetime
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Bronco Boulevard :: The Auction Arena-
Jump to: