Neko

Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Opportunity Of A Lifetime

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 8:13 pm

The trio made their way to the front of the arena, Blayde stopping abruptly to avoid a colission with Justin. "Uh, dude, you might not wanna stick around. This might get ugly." A small, french man appeared almost out of no where. "Seriously? Here, Thorn?" Blayde rolled her eyes, snappind open the sheild and gripping a pocket knife that grew into a sword. "Lets get this over with so we can kill you... again. Who killed you last time? I presume it was Percy and Annabeth." She smiled. The gothic girl joined her, "Ah, yes. My sister."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 2:18 am

(Awww, no fair! I'm lost, I wanna join in with these sons-and-daughters-of-gods-and-godesses... Sounds dramatic, and dangerous, and funnnnnnnnn)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 5:20 am

(well... make the horses shift into humans or something xD or create a new charrie)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 7:26 am

(Someone already decide who wins these horses, and ill get some new charries. They'll get added to my list... Eventually... Gimme a second)

(PS- I shotty...
Eris- Goddess of Chaos, discord, and strife
Persephone- goddess of the dead
Aurora- goddess of the dawn
Kronos- keeper of time
Eros- god of love, lust, and sex
Erebos- God of darkness and shadows
Just saying, I call them if no one else has...)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 3:26 pm

(Im assuming Mcay wins. Oh, and where did you get the gods, Rockeh? I'm thinking about making Athena and Medusa from Aincent Greece. I worship, like religion worship, Athena, and other Greek Gods.)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Google... All mine are 'lesser Greek Gods')

A shadow wove its way across the ground, flowing up along a wall. It disappeared in a coil of smoke, and then, in front of the group of... Well not people, a woman appeared. The auctioneer cracled on and off of the speaker, and the horses, bored, gently nipped each others necks. She was gorgeous, with angular features that made her look wicked. Wicked, but beautiful. Her eyes were amber, surrounded by long, black lashes, and her hair was long, and brown, falling to her hips, if it stopped flowing in the non-existent wind, coiling around her. She was tall, and had olive skin, and was clad in a white and dark purple dress that fell to the floor, the hem disappearing into smoke at the ground. She smirked, her full, dark lips pulling up on one side. "Those guys are champs." She said casuallly, reffering to the horses. Her voice was strong, but smooth, and sounded full of spite, and made it seem like she knew something they didn't, and was pointing out something obvious. She glanced over the small group gathered, and she smiled softly. Something would happen, and it would fall into discord. Glorious chaos.

(Ever seen Sinbad?)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 6:26 pm

(nope, sorry. xD)

She felt a presence, her aunt, Eris. (yeah, I did m,y reasearch) Just becauseshe was family, it didn't mean she knew all her family. I mean, her grandparents were Zues and Hera, for the gods sakes! Zues and Hera had, like, fifty kids! Blayde shook her head. What would her father do fighting a manticore? Speaking of wich...
The french man was now a great beast, almost lion like, spikes shooting from its tail. It seemed weaker for some reason, an easy kill, but still deadly. Blayde took the bronze sword and knocked it on his head quickly, soon to decapitate him. "Now," she said, turning to face her friend, "I am gonna go meet with my aunt." She trotted into the arena. This would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 6:44 pm

(Go look up a video clip with Eris in from Sinbad. That's her Wink )

Eris looked at Blayde(right?) with a bored expression. She clapped sarcastically. "Well done, what a champion." She turned, walking into a hallway, glancing down the hall.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 8:35 pm

(yup, u got it rught. Ima go search up a video)

She groewled. Actually growled. She felt anger rise in her throaght, then the calming hand of her friend on her back. "Rest," she soothed, glancing toward a long cut skimmig down Blayde's arm.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 1:37 am

She laughed. "You're all so predictible. And so easy to-" she drew a coil of smoke in the air surrounding, "wind up." She laughed, and disappeared, appearing again a few feet away. She glanced over Blayde's shoulder, and pursed her lips slightly. Behind them, a young man was walking down the hall, smae height as Eris. His bare chest was strong and broad, and deeply tanned. He wore only leather pants that tied at the knee. He was barefoot, and a long black cloak covered his arms and dropped to the ground, where it became thick black smoke. His features were softer than Eris's, and his eyes were a sparkling green. He had brown hair that brushed across his tan forehead. He was absolutely gorgeous, and incredibly sexy. He grinned. "Hello, Chaos." He said, voice comically sweet. "You know better than to call me by the creators name, Eros. Even if I rule that element." She said, voice dangerously serious.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 9:03 am

She rolled her eyes, turning her atention to the auction. She squinted, stupid dyslexia. (I'm bringing in her father, only for a second) A tall, muscular frame charged in behind the girls. He wore toght leather pants, and his torso only protected by a leather vest. He wore a belt that held his "guns," swords really. His curly black hair was a mess, and his eyes were covered with dark sunglasses, even in the tunnel. But, if you looked closely, you could tell... He had no eyes. Inside his sockets, there was an ever burning fire. (my pathetic atempt at being descriptive xD) His raspy voice spoke as his daughter wrapped the cloth on her arm. He stopped her, his raspy voice loud. "Hello, Blayde. How is your brother?" His tune was mocking, she hated her father. She almost punched him in the gut. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 4:37 pm

(Ares? Or am I wayy off?)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 6:24 pm

(dead on)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 6:37 pm

(Maaaaaad skilssss Smile )

Eris twirled, smirking. Her brother was the god of war, and her companion. With Ares around, it was sure to be a good time. "Hello brother, what brings you here?" She queried, voice same, teasing, irritating, and soft.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 6:55 pm

"I'm visiting my daughter." He placed a protective arm around her shoulders. She pushed him off, the last thing she wanted was a family reunion.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 8:10 pm

She laughed dryly. "Right." She sat on a bench, crossing one leg over the other. Eros leant ton the wall next to her, raising an eyebrow at the two. "I aint sensing no love of any sort going on here."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 8:23 pm

That's because there isn't," teh girl said. "I f*ckin hate him."

(BTW Could I make a charachter who has a dog kennel in the pet store?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 8:38 pm

(Ask foxystar, its her pet store)

Eros sighed. "Sounds familiar." Eris pushed him over, expression not changing.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Ares smiled. (BTW Whos Eros? xD) His expression did not change at the insuly from his daughter. Hey, you should see her brother, also his son.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm

(The sexy guy I brought in, god of love, lust, and sex. Ohyeah Wink )

Eris disappeared, appearing a yard away, hand on her hip. Eros stood, glaring at the goddess, who rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 pm

(ohhh... hot. Could I make Blayde and Eros, like, you know, crush on him? xD Or would that be... like... insest? xD)

Blayde leaned against the wall, gods, it was tiring watching family members fight. She glanced over at the one known as Eros. She hadn't read any stories about him, but figured he was rlated to Aphrodite rather closely. Gods, he was hot.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 4:22 am

(Everyone should crush on Eros. Its appropriate, due to his 'elements' ;3)

Eros winked at Blayde, smiling crookedly. Eris appeared beside him. "I won't stop you luring in the semi-mortals. It always unravels into chaos, and that's my kind of thing." She laughed softly. She stepped away. "As it is, I've got things to... Destroy. Ta." She disappeared in a short flash of pale light. Eros glared at the spot she had been a second before.

With a whoosh, a woman appeared. She was stunning, with blonde hair, a wreath of braids sweeping it from her face, where it cascaded in curls down her back. Her tunic was short and cream, her skin olive, and her eyes green. She had arrows in a quiver over her back, and a golden bow in her hand. She surveyed the group, her figured shrouded in a slightly misty haze.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 am

(xD)

"Good bye, sister," the war god said in an amused tone. He just loved people fighting, almost like a mini war.

Blayde was surprised to see the god lookieng at her, winking. "Are you, in any way, related to Aphrodite??" (I don't feel like researching! xD)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 5:11 pm

The woman who had appeared spoke up. "Some say she is his mother, and Ares his father. Some say Chaos created him herself, making him one of the oldest gods. Others say Nyx laid him as an egg. And others still say he is the child of Iris and Zephyr. But whatever way you want to believe, he's still the same old Eros." She unstrung her golden bow, tucking the string and bow away in her ivory quiver. Eros sighed. "I could have told them that, huntress."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 6:14 pm

She smiled. "Wow, quite a family history you have. And my suspissions were correct. Hello, Artemis (sp?)."(did you read percy jackson? cuz ima bring in the hunters Very Happy) She thought about the stories she hads heard from Percy. "Do you still have your hunters? I have thought about joining, if you are recruting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Of A Lifetime   Opportunity Of A Lifetime - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Opportunity Of A Lifetime
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Bronco Boulevard :: The Auction Arena-
Jump to: