Neko

Boarders/jockeys Wanted!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Boarders/jockeys Wanted!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Boarders/jockeys Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Boarders/jockeys Wanted!   Boarders/jockeys Wanted! Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Chelsea, smiling, went out and nailed a sign to the fence surrounding the racing farm. The sign said:

Attention:
Boarders, Jockeys, and Workers wanted!
See Chelsea if you have any questions or want to apply
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

PostSubject: Re: Boarders/jockeys Wanted!   Boarders/jockeys Wanted! Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 3:36 pm

john a jockey lead a horse down the road, Skyraider. the gleaming chestnuts name was. " I"m Dr. Wolfs jockey.. he siad to bring the horse here? eh?" HE sighed. He horse stopped.

ooc- couldn't think of a last name!!
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boarders/jockeys Wanted!   Boarders/jockeys Wanted! Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Chelsea smiled lightly. "Course. I received a letter a couple days ago" (I dunno why I put that...) She said brightly. "You can take him down there, to Barn 2. It has a big sign on the front. You can't miss it. If you'll excuse me, I have to feed the mares. I'll be back with the sign up sheet." She said, before walking off towards Barn 1
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Boarders/jockeys Wanted!   Boarders/jockeys Wanted! Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 7:19 pm

He walked off and put the horse away..
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boarders/jockeys Wanted!   Boarders/jockeys Wanted! Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Chelsea finished with the mares, and went into her house to grab a clipboard. She ran out into Barn 2, and spotted John. She walked down the isle, and handed him he clipboard. "All you need to do is put down all your basic information, and sign your name at the bottom." She said.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Boarders/jockeys Wanted!   Boarders/jockeys Wanted! Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 2:55 pm

"eh..ok?" he said and filled it out..

(he's part deaf, a little.)
Back to top Go down
h.5errano

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Boarders/jockeys Wanted!   Boarders/jockeys Wanted! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:28 pm

I've never rode a Horse before,but I'm 5'2 118lbs.I'd like to give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Boarders/jockeys Wanted!   Boarders/jockeys Wanted! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:04 pm

( You need to fill out a form Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boarders/jockeys Wanted!   Boarders/jockeys Wanted! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Boarders/jockeys Wanted!
Page 1 of 1