Neko

Claire's New Home

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Claire's New Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Finally! Claire unloaded the boxes from the rented uhaul. This was it. Starting anew. She let her puppy out of her new car. She took a deep breath, and, leaving the boxes on the lawn, ran inside the house, squealing with happines. After twirling and running around, she ran back outside. She began taking the heavy boxes inside. Once they were all in, she began unpacking, starting with her room. She placed at least 200 books on the shelves, stuffed her clothes in the dresser and closet, and so on. She went back downstairs, and began work on the living room.

(Pic of her new home):
Claire's New Home  Ar119945801197059

(Pic of her car xD):
Claire's New Home  05xenonmustangkitfull

(Pic of her puppy):
Claire's New Home  Border_collie_01_puppies_for_sale
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:28 pm

(what a coincidence! bullet and blayde are moving too xD)

Bullet slid the last box in through the door, and soon it was at his sisters and their friends feet. Blayde unloaded it, handed certain items to one friend, others to another.

Bullet rubbed the back of his head as he turned around and saw a girl... A really cute girl... Loading boxes out of a U-Haul. He stepped off his tall porch, slipping on one of the steps. He grabbed the rail and managed to balance on it before he jumped down, landing like a cat. He trotted over to the other girls house wth only the slightest hesitation. "Hello, need any help?"

their house

Last edited by cranknjack on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
tatertots

tatertots

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:38 pm

(Zomg! A coinkydink! That's awesome xD)

Claire look to the side and whacked her head on the wall(?) of the U-Haul. She rubbed her forhead, and laughed at herself. She stood up straight as someone walked up to her. "Um, sure. I could use some help. My name's Claire by the way." She said, as Sinatra ran out the door barking. "And that's my puppy Sinatra." She said pointing to the dog. She lifted a heavy box, and almost dropped it.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:46 pm

(Christopher here lives on the OTHER side APART from Bullet, and blayde he spends his time on the Xbox and hes still skinny XD)

Chris sat on his couch, playing 'Gears Of war.' he started rapping a cool song.He liked this game most of the time, he had music playing so it sounded better.But it was blasting from the speakers, Massively.He continued
his game, while he was rapping.He had an awesome time, for a little while.He was in freestyle mode anyway.

Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:34 pm

(I'ma bring in Janet... Muhahahahah)\

Claire~ Claire rolled her eyes. Some idiot was blaring their music. And that idiot happened to be her neighbor. She frowned, and carried the heavy box into the house and set it down in front of the stairs. She walked back out to grab another box.

Janet~ Janet stormed out of her house. She was obviously p'd off. She was trying to practice her guitar, and suddenly, someone had music(or whatever) blaring thier music.(Mehy.l..Used same line...) She looked around to find out where the music was coming from. She pinpointed the house. The one next to a person that was moving in. She stomped across the street and knocked loudly on the door.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:54 pm

(ill fix the pic xD make it into a link)

A girl with platnum blonde hair and multi color highlights walked up to Bullet and handed him a wad of cash. He turned, to find his hlf sister staring him in the face. "What the f*ck are you doing here, A-" She cut him off. "Sins." She had a remarkible new jersy accent. It did not mtch her look. "I read both your posts on facebook. Whole basement, $500. Open to anyone. I'm anyone. I'm movin in." She trotted across the street and shoved all her crap down the stairs, turning when she heard a song thaty she knew. She rolled iup her sleeves. "Well, I'ma have some fun tonight!" She bounded down the stairs, slipped her hair in a ponytail, and went to meet the man she knew was rapping. "Dude, could you spare a controler?"

Bullet grabbed a box and slipped it inside of his new neighbors house, ignoring the music and his other sister.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:05 pm

He paused his game, he looked at the box."What the..."He looked at the box, he picked the box up throwing it out his window.He opened the door, he sighed."Right in the middle of my youtube rapping.."He murmured quietly."Whatcha want? I'm kinda busy."He said impatiently, he stared at the ceiling.He looked at her, he yawned doing his 'Oh-boy-hurry-up-i'm-so-tired- look.'His Hazel blink broke into a stare, he blinked once more and his eyes looked at hers."Weeell...?"
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 pm

She tyalked slower, like teaching a child to read. "Do. You. Have. A. Spare. Controler? My. X-Box. Controlers. Were. Lost." She fished in her pocket, pulling out twennty bucks. "Here."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:49 am

Janet~ She gasped, threw up her hands, and walked back across the street, slamming her door.

Claire~ She followed her neighbor into the house with a box(duh). Sinatra run between her legs as she got into the house, and Claire slipped. She fell down in a shower of packing peanuts(yum)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:52 am

Bullet sklipped his hand on her back before she could land, somehow managing to pull her up.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:10 am

When Claire was finally standing, she glared at Sin, who sulked off up the stairs. She turned to Blade. "Thanks...What was your name? I don't think you mentioned it earlier." She said, as she began cleaning up the foam bits
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:23 pm

"Oh, sorry. I'm Bullet, my sister in the house over there is Blayde, the one with the black hair, not the platnum."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Claire nodded. Cool name." She muttered, as she looked out the window. She gave an almost silent squeal, and ran outside. There it was. A long black scratchmark was under the window on her mustang (car). Holy S***. Who in...." She began mumbling, and then went through a small box in her tunk. She pulled out some extra car paint, and covered up the scratch. She sighed with relief, then grabbed another box and took it inside.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:44 pm

He rolled his eyes, glancing over the scratch. "Probrally my sis."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Claire cocked an eyebrow. "What do you mean? I haven't seen her around here." She says, confused. She glancd quickly out the window, before running out and coming back in with a box. (This is getting boring. WE NEED YOUR BRAIN CRANKIE!!!!!\ What a Face )
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:57 am

"No.I.Don't.Have.A.Extra.Controler."He said walking into the kitchen, he opened the cabinet and his cat was right there."OH SHIT! HOW THE HELL DID MY CAT GET IN THERE?!?!?"He yelled, ducking as soon as the cat pounced."Wait...thats not mine...oh yeah it is...Duh...Come here Lucy."He called to the little Calico, she-cat.

Pic of Lucy:Claire's New Home  353717
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:53 am

(*sits on golden throne* What is it, peasants, that you wish of me?? xD I shall think. Probrally for most of the school day. I have songs stuck in my head, so It'll probrally be music related.)

Sins rolled her eyes, making sure he wasn't looking. She reached in, stealing a pile of change from a table. She smirked; "Together we'll coss the river."(xD thats the song in my mind)

Bullet sighed. "She payed rent. Probrally on her boot or something."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:39 pm

( quick question for ya, could I have, say a vampire here? I promise she won't bit you lolz)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:00 pm

(SHUUUURE :3)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:38 pm

(XD Please do bite him)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:36 pm

( Lolz!!! We'll see rotfl I gotta make charie pro real quick.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Ignara sighed as she drove her chevrolet avalanche up to a house. She hated moving. She had less stuf each time! Arn't you supposed to gain MORE stuff instead of less? She growled grumpily. Nara looked outside at the broad daylight through her dark glasses. Ugh. She reached carefuly and grabed her necklace from around the rearview mirrior. It had a chain of silver and a piece of rose quarts on it. ( in dreamchasers world vamps are not affected by silver like in some shows and crap. ) She yanked open her truck door and quickly slammed it shut. Nara looked around with raised eyebrows at the place. "It'll work" she mumbled. 

She walked around and grabbed what was left of her belongings. She slung a pack over her shoulder and shuffled up the steps to her new house. She ripped oped the door and shot inside like a bullet from the barrel of a gun. " ugh. " Ignara groaned. She wasn't used to the sun. She trotted back to the truck and brabed a wooden trunk. She was careful not to tip it to the side at all, didn't want the contents spilling, messy. She stalked to her house and set it down in the living room. She sprawled out on the carpet and closed her dark brown eyes. Hmmm. 

Nara noticed she was getting cold again. She needed some coffee. The 'girl' got up and walked down her drive, looking around at the neighboring houses. Maby they had some.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Bullet sighed. "Sorry for the small help, I gotta go check on my sister." Common overprotective Bullet, hiding with his sister form their father.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Ignara Blinked. " don't matter, I have like none of my old $hit to unload really." she subconsiously rubbed her arms. Oh well, she would have to dig out her old crappy coffee maker. She went to her truck and hopped in the back. Nara dug under the seat and yanked out a ancient coffee maker, actualy one of the first ever models. She joged to the house and made a cup. She quickly drained it and felt her skin start to warm up. Ahhh. Better.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:11 am

Claire nodded. "Thanks. Hope you sister's..not in any trouble." She said. She noticed someone pull up to a house across the street. Wow... So many people moving, and just in one day. She heard yelling coming from her neighbor. She probably wasn't going to get much sleep for the next fifty years. She quickly got into her car and sat there, finally having some quiet. he sighed, started the engine, and pulled into her garage. She walked out, closed the door, and went back to unloading boxes, on including her new Xbox 360 (xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claire's New Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Claire's New Home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next