Neko

Arriving Home

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Arriving Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Arriving Home Empty
PostSubject: Arriving Home   Arriving Home Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:05 am

Indigo & Jen drove up the drive to Mihara. She stopped outside the small paddock and Indigo got out. "Thanks so much Jen!" Jen smiled and Indigo went around to the back, letting down the ramp so that the mare could get out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Arriving Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:14 am

The femme dropped her head and carefully backed out, standing straight when her hooves were on the soft grass. She nickered, ears pricked as she surveyed the area, her long mane fluttering.

Strike stood in a pasture alone, standing in the sun. Her leg was fully healed, but it had been a long process, even though it was just a sprain. She's missed the whole season of racing, and was wistful for it. She flicked her ears as she watched this new horse, walking across to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Arriving Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:34 am

Indigo smiled and patted the mare. "Attah girl." Indigo looked over at Strike and waved at her, smiling. She looked at the mare in front of her again, "So love, time to clean you up a bit." She smiled and took a hold of the mare's lead rope and started leading the mare to the wash station not too far away. She turned around and waved at Jen as she drove away.

Rocky could hear the truck and trailer approaching and he quickly undid his stall door, trotting out to greet the new comers. Seeing Indigo he nickered and stopped at the wash station, waiting for the two to come to him. He neighed at the mare, "Hi there! I'm Rocky, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Arriving Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:39 am

(Crap, I don't think I've named her yet... Lemme think...)

She snorted, following Indigo obediently. She flicked her ears up at Rocky. "I'm Val. Short for Festivale." She smiled, glancing around, and then nudging Indigo playfully.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Arriving Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 am

(bahaha,)

Rocky grinned, "Nice to meet you Val... Welcome to Mihara." Rock trotted to Indigo, nuzzling her affectionately.

Indigo laughed as the mare nudged her, she pushed her nose away in a playful way, "Hello Rocky." She grinned as she patted his nose.

(can we fade here? where Indigo cleans up Val?_
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Arriving Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:59 pm

'Fade'?
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Arriving Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:29 am

bahaha,

"There you go girl, your mostly cleaned up for now." Indigo stepped back to look at the mare, she looked great.. Good enough to be a show horse at a Festival. "Oh! I'll call you Festival.. Or Val for short." Indigo laughed,

(had to incorporate it somewhere! XD)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Arriving Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Val snorted, and rubbing away some dirt still on her halter, there was her name written on it, Festivale. Indigo had hit the money with naming her. She whinnied and threw her head up, planting her legs splayed and shaking her clean coat. It felt to good!
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Arriving Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:23 am

Indigo caught site of the name on the female's halter. She started to laugh, "Well, I guess I'm pretty good at naming huh?"
She smiled as Val shook her coat, "That's better huh baby? You want to go for a ride, or go out in the pasture?" Indigo smiled at Val and pet the mare's nose.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Arriving Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Val bobbed her head and pawed happily. A ride!

(We don't rp together enough, Rockstar! I missed you so much!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Arriving Home
Page 1 of 1