Neko

Elektra awaits Crimson

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Elektra awaits Crimson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Elektra awaits Crimson Empty
PostSubject: Elektra awaits Crimson   Elektra awaits Crimson Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:09 am

(Mkay. Trying third person for second time. Getting hang of it woot! woot!)

Lektra wandered into the clearing. A sharp pain in her stomache causing her to lay down. She whinnied for Crimson, then laid her head on the soft grass. She pushed hard, whinnying loudly. She pushed once more, and a small filly was laying in the grass. She thought for a moment. What about....Innocence...or Complicated...Well, I'll wait until her father gets here... I think, as I begin cleaning my daughter off.

(Pic!):

Elektra awaits Crimson Black_and_White_colt_born_5-01--09_010

(Lol! She has a beard xD)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Elektra awaits Crimson   Elektra awaits Crimson Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Crimson Waltzed through the grove and saw his new filly. His hollow eyes glowed blue as they always do when he sees his young.. He nuzzled its nose and smiled proudly. " How about..Nava?.." He said not looking away from hi new daughter. He looked at Elektra and consimplated the name. "Or did you think of others?" He said in a suprisingly soft tone.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Elektra awaits Crimson   Elektra awaits Crimson Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Lektra: Elektra smile up happily at Crimson, then at our daughter. "Well, I did think of Complicated, but Nava sounds good too. What do you think?" I asked, now standing.

Filly: The tiny filly tried standing, but plopped down in the grass. She tried again, and again, finally succeeding. She took a few steps torward her dad, then doing a faceplant when she reached him. She stood again, and then turned around, seeing her tail. What's that?! She thought to herself. She looked at her mom and dad, seeing they had one too. She then ambled over to her mother and began suckling.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Elektra awaits Crimson   Elektra awaits Crimson Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 pm

He tilted his massive head and his mane gathered up on the grass into a big pile as he thought. "Hmm..I really like nava..It has a nice sound to it..." He cleared his throat and scrunched his neck " But uh..your the mother so.. what do you like better?" He asked as he watched the baby.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Elektra awaits Crimson   Elektra awaits Crimson Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Elektra thought about it for a moment. "Yeah...I like Nava too." She said, looking at her filly. "Your name shall be Nava" She whispered to her daughter. She smiled up at Crimson

Nava walked around, exploring. She saw a lady bug, squealed, and ran to Crimson, running into him and falling on her butt. She went back over to the lady bug and gave it a piece of her mind.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Elektra awaits Crimson   Elektra awaits Crimson Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:37 pm

(Might not be on tomorrow, but post so I have somethin' to look forward to!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elektra awaits Crimson   Elektra awaits Crimson Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Elektra awaits Crimson
Page 1 of 1