Neko

Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Empty
PostSubject: Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!)   Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 pm

POV: Elektra~
I slowly walked through the dark caverns, water trickeling down the black walls. I looked around, audits perked forward, alert for the sounds of another horse coming to where I was, but the only sound was the dripping water and my hooves clomping on the rocks. "H-Hello?"I said softly, hoping I'd be heard. Hoping a stallion was near, as I had decided I didn't want a mate, but I want a mate. I spoke louder. "Hello?" My voice echoed loudley through the caves, scaring me a bit. I kept glancing around me, watching for another horse
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!)   Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Crimson waltzed through the cave and spotted the mare. He Snorted and walked over to her "hello doll" He smirked. " What are you doing here all alone?"
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Elektra searches for stallion to help her   Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:28 pm

"I-I'm Looking for a stallion to .....help...me." I said softly, barley above a whisper. I looked at him, fear dancing in my eyes. Braveness wasn't one of my best features... (Want me to put in a pic of Lektra?)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!)   Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:34 pm

(It dosent matter, you can if you want to Smile lol )

"And how may i be of service my lady?" He circled her nuzzling her withers as he smirked his wicked smirk.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Lektra searches for stally (Haha shortened it lolz)   Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:52 pm

(Here the pic): http://content.breederoo.com/users/mbpainthorsebreeders/images/pedigree-34145.jpg

I want to become a m-mother.." She whimpered. She startled when he nuzzled her, being skittish was one of her traits. She took a step back, a bit uncomfortable (Fail...)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!)   Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:25 pm

"Thats no problem at all then" He smirked and then mounted her, he clutched on to her mane with his teeth sp she could'nt escape. He pumped his sperm into her and forced her hard.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Lektra searches for stally    Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:13 pm

I lowered my head as far as I was able, and just stood, a tear rolling down my cheek. I winced from the pain, but I delt with it. After all, this is what I wanted...(Fail Sad )

(P.S. What does Crimson look like, so I can tell the admins when to to thrandom foal trait picking thingy?)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!)   Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:18 pm

He kept pumping into her and then he slid off. His razor sharp hoof had cut her stomach and crimson licked it and it healed. He looked at her through his black hollow eyes and then he snorted excitedly. "I'll come when our foal is born and i will help you name it." He said in an almost soft voice. He nuzzled her and then started to walk off into the darkness of the woods.

(He passes Black hollow eyes to all of his foals. but they show emotion "glowing green,blue,red etc." also at night all of his foals coats look scarred. Wink )
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Lektra searches for stally    Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:23 pm

I nod as he tells me he'll be there, and I'm surprised at the almost softness in his voice. I watch as he begins to walk off. I follow him, but I will go my seperate way. As I walk by I say: "Thanks...and goodbye for now" I give him a slight smile and begin walking in the other direction
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!)   Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:30 pm

He noddedand walked his seprate way.

(Crimson is a pure white arabian stallion, 25hh tall. His mane and tail drags the ground and he has no eyes tecnically, there just black sockets that glow with emotion. at night his coat turns grundgy and scarred, he gets a ghostly glow and his mane and tail are bloodsoaked. yeah..hes a scary looking guy at night..lol.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Lektra searches for stally    Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:32 pm

(Omg. He looks just like my older brother Shocked [The him at night part hehe])
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!)   Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:37 pm

(Thats scary o.o .. lmao xD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Lektra searches for stally    Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:41 pm

(I know right? He tries to scare me while I'm alseep)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!)   Elektra searches for stallion tto help her..(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1