Neko

Sik, I Am

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Sik, I Am

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Andi sat at the corner of the room, his back leaning against the dark colored light. It was too dark to tell the color of the wall, there were no windows in the room. The bar was on the opposite side of the room, he was too young to drink, but the teenager didn't care. His name was Sik, and he was sik. He left home with all of billionare parents money, because they threatened to send the ba*tard off to military school. He wouldn't mond it, if his parents had been kidding. They were packing his bags when he left.

His stupid parents wanted nothing less than the perfect boy they always imagined- platnum blonde hair, light blue eyes, a charming smile, high intelegence, polite. They had all but one right, untill he dyed his hair and started to wear contacts. The peircings he had implanted on himself ruined his appearance, according to his parents. Then how could Sik get all the girls? All he needed was to smile, and he could get almost any girl to do almost anything. He had his limits, though, but he could accept defeat.

The boy stared off into the blankness of his hood, sighing as he felt a hand slide on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:48 pm

(I can post?)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:21 pm

(corse)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:48 pm

(Yays!)

The door opened, and quickly shut again, a girl leaning against it and panting, a black bag over one shoulder, going across and resting on her opposite hip. Her shirt was a loose white shirt with neon stripes, and ripped black jeans. She had stilettos in one hand, silver 6 inch highs. She glanced around, the place was full. There was one empty seat, in the corner with some guy hiding in his hood. She made her way across, glancing back at the door once. She put her bag on the table. "Can I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:06 pm

"Uh, sure..." He gently pushed the hand of the stripper off his shoulder. He mumbled something about hookers under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:46 am

"Thanks." She sat down, not awkwardly close though. She held the heels out to the stripper. "Keep em, I'm begging you." She walked off with the shoes. The girl with the curly chetnut hair shuddered. "I am never wearing heels again in my life." She angled towards the wall, and pulled off her shirt, pulling on a navy blue v-neck. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail, and stuffed the white shirt into her bag. She pulled out a small blue tine, and opened it, using the mirror glued inside to put her nose ring, eyebrow piercing, and earings; three on each lobe and a cartilage. She had a rough edge to her with her piercings back. Her hazel green eyes were wild as she pulled on some cheap moccasins, and she dumped her bag on the seat, head on her right hand, hiding her face from the door. "So what are you hiding from?
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:48 am

"You want the long story or the short story? Either way, your gonna get bored." His tone was hash, but directed towrd himself more than the girl he had just met.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:28 am

She shrugged. "I have all night, or day, or whatever time it is whether the sun is up or not. Besides, I prefer to hear things from the beginning to end." She watched him intently, waiting for him to begin.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:22 pm

He sighed. "Short story it is, then. Well, my parents wanted the perfect child; polite, intelegent, and above all handsome. Two out of three aint bad. I used to have platnum blond hair and light blue eyes, but I dyed it black and got hilights. Eventuall, they figured that my "delinquent behavior would not suit their needs for an heir," so they threataned to send me off to military camp. I knew they never would give me up, I'm their son, that they spent millions creating in a test tube. They were not going to waist my investments, untill they found a doctor who would make another test tube baby, an exporemental one, for free. They started packing my bags, I stole their cash, and here I am."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:58 pm

She nodded, and grinned. "Welcome tp the club or criminals, delinquents, and those without family. I'm an orphan, never had proper parents. That's why I'm so messed up, or that's what the doctors say. I reckon I'm fine, but they really don't." She sat cross-legged, and shrugged. "Its not all that bad being out her all independent. And there's still some hope for you, see that guy over there? He hasn't left this room for a week and a half. His parents died in a car crash 16 years ago, his little brother drowned at a party. He's been addicted to crack ever since, and if you talk to him at the wrong time, he'll end up attacking you or something. He doesn't have any hope left. Once you start talking to delusions, you know your crazy." She twirled a lock of hair.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:58 pm

He was quiet for a while. He wasn't thinking, not at all. His mind was just... blank. The building could have burned down and fall ontop of him, but he wouldn' notice untill someone tapped him on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:08 pm

(Wait did someone just tap his should or does someone still need to?)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:02 pm

(uh... I-uh-kno)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:37 pm

(Blaaah Razz)

She waved her hand in front of his face. "Ooh, hypnosis." She squealed, grinning. She gently pinched his elbow, then tapped his knee, waiting for a response. She thought, and then sighed. "Duhr." She muttered, tapping his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:25 pm

(xD i think he has a mental disability)

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm

A couple of guys came into the bar. They looked seriously pissed, and the girl tensed. "Crap. Hey pretend I'm not a random stranger whoi just sat here." She said, scooting to sit closer to him, inclining her head towards his and peeking around to see if the men had noticed her.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:51 pm

"Uhh, okay. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:02 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Because the best way to hide is to look casual, and two stiff backed silent teens aren't very casual. I need to blend in, cuz if they recognize me ill egt dragged off to floor 3 again." She shuddered.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:21 pm

"Floor.... 3?" He said, pertending to do the "yawn and stretch" routine.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:45 pm

She closed her eyes for a second. "Level one are clubs, bars, and the gardens. Two is for gambling. Three is the Brothels. And four and five is pretty much bedrooms." She rubbed her arms. "That's the problem with this building; you really don't know where or how you'll end up. Its a labyrinth, and there are real nasty guys prowling around."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:49 pm

He moaned. "Aw, sh*t. F*cken traficers. I think they got my cousin, once upon this time. Come on. I have a plan. Just... bear with me." He shoved his face right next to hers,pulling his hood over their faces, Talk about feeling akward.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:26 am

"You know, you're not that bad lookin." She said, not flirting, but more casual,arching a brow at him. The men prowled closer, scanning each table. She bit her lip nervously as they came closer, and clenched her fists. "Or we could make a quick escape through the bathroom window..." She murmured. She hated feeling so vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:10 am

He placed his right arm on her right shoulder. "Don't worry," he said, flipping a knife from his clenched fist, "I've got a weapon. If they grab you, I'll think of sumthin."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 am

She nodded. She was absolutely terrified, but she didn't show it. She kept her chin tilted upwards, and didn't shake, though kept her fist clenched. "You better." She growled. "Or it'd be all your fault, and eventually I'd have to get even with you." The her words had slight humor, but were also threatening.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:25 pm

He chuckled. "Or I could just haul my a$$ up there and buy you back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sik, I Am         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sik, I Am    Sik, I Am         Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sik, I Am
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: