Neko

~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Empty
PostSubject: ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:21 am

SpottedFire slowly padded into the clearing her beautiful, red pelt and markings glimmered in the light of the sun.She smiled she walked over to a small pond,she sat down and looked into the water.She saw her father and mother's reflection, of them running away from a forest fire in forestclan..the burn't up clan.She sighed pawing it away, she turned just about ready to find someone or something in front of her..............
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

PostSubject: Re: ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 pm

"hello" The dark gray tom said. "I'm storm, you are" |He sat there like he had been there for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:26 pm

"Gah!"She said jumping back a bit."Sorry.I'm SpottedFire."She smiled lightly, she sat down in front of Storm.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:36 pm

"its ok" he purred.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:39 pm

She looked at him suspicously then wandered off.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:47 pm

'were are you going" he called.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

"Somewhere where I can think without a tom overblurring my mind"She stopped and started softly singing the song her mother had taught her."I'm so lucky lucky, i'm so lucky lucky, I'm so lovely lovely, i'm so lovely lovely.You can fool yourself i promise it will help.Now every single day I just wanna hear ya say it."She hummed the rest, moving her tail to the beat.Softly.

Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 pm

(nice)

He turned and drank form the water.

(do they become mates? I NEED A EVIL PLOT!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:50 pm

A tear drippled from her eye after she finished the song, she whispered it to herself.Over and over.She remembered her mate, the kits, the death..

(I dunno...THE LAST TIME SHE GOT A MATE....It died...so did the.....KITS.....O_o...!)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 pm

(THEY BE MATES@ THEN WHAT IS THIS ROEL PLAY MADE FOR!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:29 am

(Fiiiine.DONT YELL SMARTMOUTH!!!)

She stopped singing,she took a glimpse over her shoulder at Storm.Thinking.'Should I ask him..?Normally the boy does..so..should I?'She thought for a long while.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:54 pm

( i meant later in the rp, but who cares about that!)

he walked away seemed to be focesing on some thing else
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:09 pm

She got too brokenhearted after what had happened, she bursted into millions of tears.Crying over for what she had lost.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:56 pm

He turned. "spottedfire.. are you alright?" He walked over ot her and licked her ear.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:36 pm

She tried speaking."M-M-my...Mate....my...kits...my...mother...and...My father...my siblings...dead...they died in...ForestClan...from FireClan invading...."She sobbed more.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:18 pm

( *puts face down and crys*

"well now oyu can restart your life" he purred again.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:02 pm

"Re-Really?"Her eyes lit up, her tears were now spent.She purred, licking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:37 pm

"yep" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??)   ~~~SpottedFire Alone....Or...not?~~~(Windheart Plz??) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1