Neko

Clover grazing happily

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Clover grazing happily

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

Awesomeness : 20

Clover grazing happily Empty
PostSubject: Clover grazing happily   Clover grazing happily Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Clover smiled as she took another bite. The sun shone warmly on her back. She looked up,munching, and saw a small butterfly dancing in the air. She smiled as she thought of how she used to chase them when she was little.
Back to top Go down
http://horsesrunningfree.forumotion.com/forum
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Clover grazing happily   Clover grazing happily Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:48 am

Dark remained lying in the grass not very far from Clover, he watched nature and listened to it.His look seemed evil, but he was actually nice.He looked around still not noticing Clover, he trotted over to a small little pond seeing goldfishes and all sorts of fish.He just smiled watching the fish calmly.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Clover grazing happily   Clover grazing happily Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:49 pm

Clover glanced at him. She looked startled but decided that he meant no harm she walked to him" Hello, I'm Clover!"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Clover grazing happily   Clover grazing happily Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:43 am

"I'm Dark."he said in a soft tune.He smiled, his yellow gaze smiled with him.He didn't mind to have company.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Clover grazing happily   Clover grazing happily Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Clover smiled at him. 'Wow, when i first saw you, i thoight you were evil!" she laughed then blushed. "oops!Sorry!That jsut came out!"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Clover grazing happily   Clover grazing happily Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:48 am

"Haha, mostly everyone says that when they meet me,its okay."He laughed a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clover grazing happily   Clover grazing happily Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Clover grazing happily
Page 1 of 1