Neko

Loner rp!!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Loner rp!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reality Stables

Awesomeness : 20

Loner rp!! Empty
PostSubject: Loner rp!!   Loner rp!! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi! I'm ~Moonlight Miracle~, I am a dunskin tabino mare with a black mane and tail. I am looking for a herd and a stallion. Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

Loner rp!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loner rp!!   Loner rp!! Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 pm

(try it like this)

Example horse moved around neighing for a stallion." hello my name is ......"
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Reality Stables

Awesomeness : 20

Loner rp!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loner rp!!   Loner rp!! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Moonlight Miracle looks around she then rears neighing as she hits the earth she lunges into a gallop she gallops to a pond with a waterfall she smiles and goes under the waterfall after being completly soaked she neighs again this time for a stallion
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Loner rp!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loner rp!!   Loner rp!! Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:22 pm

That post was much better Reality Stables... However, you were in the use of a very long run on sentence.. Here I have bolded the mistakes and then made corrections.
Quote :
Moonlight Miracle looks around she then rears neighing as she hits the earth she lunges into a gallop she gallops to a pond with a waterfall she smiles and goes under the waterfall after being completly soaked she neighs again this time for a stallion
Quote :
Moonlight Miracle looks around. She rears, neighing as she hits the earth. She lunges into a gallop, heading towards a pond with a waterfall, she smiles as she goes under the water. After she was completly soaked she neighs again, this time it was for a stallion.
This is just a tip, you don't have to use my advice but using proper grammer and such will really help you advance in the role-playing area.

And thank you windheart1 for giving a tip(:

-RockStar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

Loner rp!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loner rp!!   Loner rp!! Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:37 pm

(any time!)
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi