Neko

Almost As bad as Murder...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Almost As bad as Murder... Empty
PostSubject: Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Murder Roams his new kingdom, Sniffing around for mares, or a challenge. He Glares into the dark with his red orbs and lets out a sweet whinny to fool mares that are near..Too bad they wont know hes a forcer, until its too late.

Almost As bad as Murder... Charri10
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Star heard the neigh she trotted into the woods watching her step carefully as she paced she paused trotting when she sees hooves then she looks up,and she neighs nervously"H-Hi?"she backs up with caution.

[img]Almost As bad as Murder... Glitterfy1194032526D32[/img]
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:00 pm

He steps out of the darkness and blows smoke from nostrils. "Hello love" He breathed heavily. Then he starts backing the mare into a corner "And what do I have the honor of calling such a lovely mare?" He says charmingly, He looks down at her and smiles.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:04 pm

She looks up at the stallion and neighs"I'm Star whats your name?"she was very weird for asking questions about names.She wiggled away from the corner.She stared at the stallion observing the blood stains on him
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:11 pm

He shook his long black mane and it scattered all over. " I'm Murder." He smirked. He walked closer to her and got her into a diffrent corner and made sure she could'nt escape. "You are quite lovely my dear." He said in his deep british accent. "What are you doing out here all alone for?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:16 pm

she mutters in her neighing"i lost my...."she muttered the last part not wanting to tell him she felt very nervous and tried to hide it.She tried to wiggle out of the corner to find what she lost she neighed again"i have to go now.."she kept trying to wiggle her way out.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:25 pm

He perked his ears and stopped her from wriggling "But love, I Can't let you leave yet." He said while smiling. "You far to pretty to pass up! I would be crazy to let you leave now..." He mounted her and 'Forced' her. He made sure she could'nt escape as he forced her harder and rougher.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Star called for her father and she neighed"your gonna be knee-deep with trouble you evil forcer!"she continued her call for her dad.She was bucking and kicking,the more she called for her dad the more she began to struggle.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:52 pm

He finished and smirked at her " What your daddy going to do now?" He knew she would have his foal now. And at his height, 30hh, he was the talled stallion around. "I'll see you when you have our foal love." He said wickedly as he pranced off into the darkness.

(btw the blood stains and red eyes are passed on to his foals. lol. just a head up ^^ )
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:05 pm

StormCloud Star's father meets Murder on the way in and he was 30hhs more taller than Murder and he looked down at Murder and neighed furiously"WHAT have YOU done to my daughter?"His eyes glowed a Dark blue in anger he snorted at him madly.SeaWater Star's mother trotted up next to StormCloud she was just 10hhs smaller than StormCloud and she looked at him madly also.Star trotted out crying and she neighed to her parents"H-He Forced me..."StormCloud was even more furious and reared up almost looking 100hhs and came crashing down on Murder and he neighed"YOU YOU! NEVER MESS WITH OUR CHILDREN! EVER!"He stared Murder in the eyes StormCloud sounded serious very serious and he was.He got a part of his hoof off Murder to let him speak but not to escape.Star trotted next to her parents tears still dripping from her eyes.StormCloud waited for a reply from Murder.

(BTW you get her parents very angry there a Mustang/Clydesdale Mix her mum is a kiger mustang/Cyldesdale mix)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm

(Horses can't be that tall, They only grow to 30hh and rarely 31, thats a record. So thats impossible.)

He chuckled, Murder didnt care if he died, He had many foals. "I just gave her a child, good sir. That is all. You lovey daughter was irresistable you see. And now she will have my child..So would you really kill your grandchilds father?" he asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:54 pm

StormCloud neighed"First of all,I will kill your foal.Second of all, We dont know you Third of all,you forced my daughter."Star then neighed"His name is Murder.."Star looked beside her and saw what she was looking for she grabbed it with her teeth and threw it in the air so it landed around her neck it was a beautiful Crystal.

(ya well wolves cant be winged and theres winged wolves Razz Two Shay Mass Sea Que XD)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:29 pm

(Still is not fair that your horse is the size of a male bull elephant.. Or taller.. Wings are one thing, Height is another.)
"you really would kill your daughters child? Its innocent. You would kill an innocent baby?" He asked suprised.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:24 pm

StormCloud neighed"Yes,I would if a FORCER did it."he snorted at him.SeaWater stayed near Star for protection,Meanwhile another mare trotted in tempting Murder to 'force' her.The mare trotted up next to Star and neighed"hey sis you okay?"Star shaked her head no.SeaWater told SnowSkye that Murder 'Forced' Star. (i'm playin Fusion Fall after this lol)
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Height....   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:47 am

Actually, by the way, for your information, horses only get up to 19 hands, and, very rarely, 20 hands. The current record holder, Big Jake, is not quite even 21 hans yet. Sorry for interrupting, I just wanted to clear that up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://landofhorses.createaforum.com
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:10 am

Yes I know, I posted that info wrong. my bad ^^'
I dont know why i put 30 and 31, I meant 20 and 21. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost As bad as Murder...   Almost As bad as Murder... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Wilderness :: Wicked Woods-
Jump to: