Neko

Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Empty
PostSubject: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:13 am

Lightning a beautiful jet black mare slowly walked around she was scared,And lost.She didn't know where to go so she lied under a tree shivering from the cold winter,Her legs became numb,she wobbled back on her hooves to her full height 30hhs and reared up showing her real height 60hhs tall,she begins trotting about slowly..
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 am

Stone a tall stallion came into the clearing. He was not a forcer a normal stallion looking for a mare. He saw her and nayed" hello there" he caught up to her. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:19 am

Lightning heard the voice and nearly neighed in shock"H-hi."she was still cold from the winter weather.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:33 am

"you ok?" he trotted next to her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:37 am

Lightning shuddered a bit and neighed"I-I-I'm So Cold...."She galloped into the nearest cave quickly and layed down in the moss still a little cold.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:16 am

He cantered after. " why so cold" he lay next to giving warmth to her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:23 am

Lightning thought'Hadn't he noticed? its the midde of frikin winter!' she neighed"Its winter dont you know..?" after a while she fell alseep cozy,warm,And safe at last.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 am

He smiled and slept with her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:33 am

Lightning woke up the next morning and saw another stallion next to her as she got up the other stallion got up and neighed"Why hello doll,I'm SkyNite your name doll?"she neighed softly"I-Its Lightning.."SkyNite neighed"Ah..a Pretty Weather name for a pretty mare,"he pushed me out againest a tree on purpose"Whoopsies..i pushed you.."SkyNite grinned wickedly and tried to 'mount' me and actually didn't fail.SkyNite started forcing me hard and rough i called out for anybody neighing"Help! Help! Help! Help!!"this time he held my withers and forced me even more harder,tears dripped from my eyes,she kept calling out for stone to wake up"Help Help Help Help Me!!!!"SkyNite smirked as he got off and he neighed"I'll see you have our foals."Lightning cantered at SkyNite and kicked him in the head and neighed"How Dare YOU!"she trotted back in and layed down next to stone.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Stone herd and got up running over following and knowing what happened. He saw the stallion let out a hard nay and pawed the grond leaving a mark.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:12 pm

She snorted and trotted out and kicked dirt in SkyNite's face and neighed at Sky Nite"I hate you Sky..."she let out a madder snort and kicked his jaw broken and he got up cantering off like a 2 month old colt.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Stone ran over and said" you ok!" He nuzzled her neck.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Lightning looked at Stone and she neighed"Not Really.But when Sky comes to see his foal get kicked into the waterfall i think i'll be much more happier."she let out a little laugh at her plot.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Stone smiled. " well i'll portect you"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:00 pm

"Mm..Kay."she snorted and trotted back in a little cold again.
(for once in meh life I SHALL THANK YOU!!!!)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:02 pm

(why?.. Shocked im shocked)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:48 pm

(Uhmm cuz u made a stallion and..............you said you would make a human for DevilRose What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face IM SO HAPPY CUZ OF U!!)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:53 pm

(stallion, wait my tame one, and eys ill make a human and what?!) No
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:46 pm

(Im a Confuuuseeer im a Confuuuseer...im a Confuuuseer! shes a Confuuuuseer! Wonderful Confuuuuseeer! Lawl...)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:46 am

(Lets just role play..)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:03 am

(Okeh Dokeh)

Lightning snorted lying in some moss and she grazed at a bug crawling around.

(Now i didnt feel like posting long stuff cuz i dunno whut to think of..o_O)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:46 am

(how about some thing elase like, the calico rp or arrow and stone?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 pm

(i gtg to bed soon UGGGH SCHOOOL i haate schoool! anyway i just replyed to Calico i put: Re:Calico-The Stubborn Mare. cuz we dont need a mare/stallion YADA YADA YADA lol)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 pm

( wow! i I love you school)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:58 pm

(Good 4 u Lawl....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death.   Lightning-Alone,Lost,And Scared to death. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next