Neko

Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodEyed

Awesomeness : 20

Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Empty
PostSubject: Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 am

as Bloodeyed woke up she started sniffing around for other wolves,she came into the battle territory and grined,she sat and waited for other wolves to come.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Toke a good fighting wolf wandered in she smelt the other wolf,She silently stalked behind the other wolf and leaped on the wolf's back biting its neck hard

Last edited by Rain592 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 pm

as bloodeyed turns her head she growls loudly and rolls on her back and jumping high with her back into a sharp rock,"how is it now fighting wolf?..."she grined.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Suddenly Toke grinned with sharp white teeth some covered with blood and she growled lowly"i could smell your a pack wolf?"she looked at the wolf on her with pupiless eyes (XD shes a blind she-wolf but still a good warrior!) she growls lower"do you mind tellin me about yourself while we fight? Here,I'll introduce myself i am Toke."she suddenly notices a stranger wolf with multicolored swirls and it leaps on the wolf's back that has pinned me on a sharp rock and Toke grins barking normal"this is my sister Swirler your name?"Toke stares deeply at the wolves eyes with her light blue crystal pupiless eyes

(sorry its so long XD)
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:50 pm

(wait,toke is?and swirler is?...my head hurts...lol)
as bloodeyed stands and pins toke down she smiles "well...im a loner...and well...im a killer also my name is BloodEyed...remember the name..."she bites toke's neck with her sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:05 pm

(yah there sisters one is blind the other one isn't XD)
Toke only whimpered a bit then swirler threw you off me by grabbing your scruff and tossing you,Swirler barked at Bloodeyed"Stay away from toke! even though she started it i can help her end it!"Toke got up with a lil blood drippin from her neck and Toke barked"Well. Well.."Toke Grinned wickedly"Swirler Me and You. 2 againest 1 Oh joy.."Swirler's Multicolored Swirls glittered in the sunlight,Swirler padded over and licked my neck from the blood.Toke started circling Bloodeyed and growled low"well,Ya see here i'm a killer my self..i killed a good pack there if ya know what i'm talkin bout..me and swiler here have some gangsta.."Swirler butted in"Ya,we have gangsta we did killa pack y'know bloodeyed! maybe we should call ya BloodFail!"Swirler chuckled.But Toke barked"your ruinin what we plannin BloodFail or whateva just get outa here and no trouble be to ya cost."
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:53 am

"look who's talking about fails....so you playin' dirty?....well...i can do it too.."bloodeyed stands and growls loudly,she sits and waiting to another attack feels little pain but dont show's it,her eyes are reder then ever.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:21 am

Swirler interupts me before i can say something"ya well you don't have gangsta! BloodEyed!"Swirler's eyes were a dark hollow black with a black pupil but it looked like swirler was blind also then Toke growls"we were planin somethin and your gonna reck it just get outta here and no harm be done to ya!"Toke and Swirler leaped onto BloodEyed Swirler bit your neck,Toke also bit your neck very very very hard.then Toke leaps off so does Swirler and Toke barks"You do know i'm blind...i can only hear you and smell you...."Swirler and Toke Grinned wickedly,Toke suddenly leapt on a tree branch and then leaped onto BloodEyed again and bit her side Swirler rammed her other side.Toke leaps off BloodEyed with just a Scar on her eye,Toke grinned like the Chessire cat only her eyes were a Delicous Green no Pupils.Toke was too clever for BloodEyed and Toke knew she would win easily.
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:09 am

as bloodeyed growls lowly and breathing hardly "so here i am...come on...kill me if youre so clever and strong"she growls as louder as she can as her wounds are annoying her like hell.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:32 am

Toke barks"Nah,We'll let ya live this time Bloodeyed just don't get in our way"Swirler barks next"Ya,Stay outta our buisness!"Toke and Swirler walk away but secretly hide when Bloodeyed isn't looking and we both leap on her back biting her neck with all our strength on the wounds already on her neck making a little bit bigger gash on her neck and Toke barks"Were Clever...We know half of wolves moves...like you you were planin to spy on us and...to leap on us.."Toke leaped off as well as Swirler did too.Toke Leaped from tree to tree branch farther away from bloodeyed.Swirler looked back and leapt down and barked"hey uh,sorry for being mean with your name and stuff.."Swirler was being sorry?!? Toke barked"C'mon Swirler! Don't Waste Time With That Sheep!"Swirler leaped on a tree and waved bye.
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 am

(i think u was power playing there..)

BloodEyed looked with her red eyes at the two and feels sorry for them she starts to walk away looking at them as she goes in the other way,she licks her wounds,i can swear that my smell is screaming:fast kill here!.. she thinked and lied down,resting and breathing hard preparing to her lest breath and looking at the blood that comes from her wounds,she closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 am

BloodEyed wrote:
(i think u was power playing there.)
(ya sorry you can deicde what happens to that wound over time though, K?)
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:53 am

(never mind^^happenes..)
BloodEyed smells a hare,still with her annoying wounds she gets up and runs after the hare,with one fast move she smacks the hare and eats it,she start to look for water wandering around leaving a trail of blood after her,she growls lowly to herself when she walks and tries to ignore the wounds.she sees the two sisters again and ignores,continues walking and sniffing around for water.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Toke and Swirler came back from there trip,Swirler Leaped down however,Swirler walked past Bloodeyed still feeling sorry for what she did to Bloodeyed,Toke leaped down next when she saw how hurt they had hurted bloodeyed she saw a flashback happen in her pup years before she passed out she remembered hearing her dad say"Don't Hurt others unless they hurt you.."Toke's pupiless eyes flashed a tear fell from her eye Toke suddenly walked up to Bloodeyed and barked softly"Uh hey,Sorry bout' the wounds and everything.."Toke licked the gash and wounds on Bloodeyed carefully she had just remembered the flash back another tear drew from her eye.
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:18 am

BloodEyed continued walking and ignoring them she growled lowly "buzz off..." looks at the two with cold eyes,even that she got red eyes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:11 am

Toke stepped away lowering her ears saying sorry and ran off into the forgotten cliffs,Swirler stayed and barked"Bloodeyed you do know her father died from another pack of wolves when she was only 6 months old!You probably knew a tanish brownish black tiger-striped wolf! you probably even knew her mother!"Swirler twists one ear waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:27 am

"do you think that i care?!...well,newsflash!i dont care about anything!im just that kind of wolf!happy?!..now leave me alone,she growled loudly as the angryness in her voise was heared.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:36 am

Swirler barked"No Wonder you dont get a mate...your always angry!!!!!"the moon went down...Swirler turned black and red at night and a ghostly black and red mist floated around her,She glared at Bloodeyed then dashed away not feeling sorry any more for bloodeyed(you cant those two angry at any time lol..)Toke was waiting at Forgotten Cliffs.
Back to top Go down
BloodEyed

PostSubject: re:   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:34 pm

(wait...so theyre like a wolves with power?....if yeah so can i have too?...if yeah so i wanna control darkness[if i can])
BloodEyed snarls "little pussy...."and going to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe.   Bloodeyed-the fighting newbe. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1