Neko

Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:56 pm

wakes up in a opening and neighs unsurprisingly"oh no! i'm in a Forcers area!"quickly gallops about looking for a way out of the circle where trees surround me and i neigh again"oh theres no way out!" as i gallop my bright red mane flys around in air while my tail soars like a eagle my bright yellow eyes glimmer but i still cant find a way out so i think What if a forcer finds a way in? what happens if two forcers will fight over me? oh this day cant get any worse... slowly i walk around and look again and again and surprisingly i found...nothing completely nothing.. just great..i'm alone with out a exit or a care
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Crimson Walzed his way into the opening where the mare was. "Hello Doll" He grinned evilly. " He walked over to her and started circleing her, His hollow Black,eyes boring into her soul. " What are you doing out here..So..Alone." He said darkly. He Gave a wicked smile at her and nuzzled her withers.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 am

she slowly steps away from the stallion and neighs in a shaky tone"W-Who are you?"She tosses her mane reminding herself about being brave.She neighs again"I'm Midnight Secrets.Midnight for short."She looks about and sees a Squrriel and She thinks Err..why did the stallion nudge my withers....and How did he get in? She looks at the stallions eyes with her pretty ocean eyes.She backs away a little further Not knowing how dangerous this stallion could be.She curiosly then trotted up to the stallion.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:09 am

He Smirked and Said in his cocky voice " I'm Crimson.. And today is your lucky day.." He chuckled. Smoke brewed from his nose and his pristine white coat glimmered and entranced the mare. He continued circling her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:20 pm

She eyes the stallion wondering what he will do next.Then,she reared up tossing her bright red mane in the air and completely leaped over Crimson.She then neighs politely"Crimson? nice name but still Why are you Circling me Crimson.."She carefully observes Crimson with her Ocean eyes.The more she thinked about crimson the more she became over whelmed with fear.All she could was stand still watching Crimson begin to circle her more.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 pm

(Hes 19hh tall, I doubt she could jump over him Smile lol)

He smirked. "I was just observing you.." He slowly backed her into a corner so she could'nt escape. "To see if you would make a nice foal or not.." He grinned wickedly. He rubbed his dainty nose down her back.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:39 pm

(Midnight is 16hh lol)

she neighs surprisingly"observing me? to see if i'd make a good foal?!?! what are you talking about?!?"she eyes crimson suspicously.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:12 pm

"This.." He smiled. He mounted her and 'Forced' her, Making sure she couldnt escape. He held on to her wirthers as he forced harder and rougher.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

she neighs angerily"what are you doing!" she begins putting up a fight by kicking at his legs ignoring the roughness and the hardness.Her bright red mane flys around in crimson's face wildly
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:51 pm

He ignores her trys to stop him and forces harder, He loves when they fight.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 pm

keeps on kicking ignoring the more hard forcing i kicked with all my strength i could use and i continued using that strength.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:56 pm

He ignores it, It dosent hurt him. He just keep forcing
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:34 am

she neighs in a whisper to her self"you evil forcer.."she began to kick with all her might at Crimson's back knees.she notices at some point he will be done but she kept on kicking harder and harder at Crimson's knees.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:15 am

He finally Finished and dismounted. He was shaking with excitment as he nuzzled the mares neck. " See that wasn't so bad. And now you will have a Baby." His hollow eyes looked at her as the sun went down. His Pristine coat transformed into a grungy white with blood stains covering it, His hooves Glowed a firey red and his tail and mane became blood soaked. A Ghostly Ora surrounded him and Smoke Blew from his nostrils. " Sad Part is He will have quality's of me." He smirked Wickedly. "I will come and see him when He is born to help you name him." And He started to walked off.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:41 pm

looks at crimson and watches as he leaves and i whinny"can't believe i let him do that.."tears started rolling down her beautiful ocean eyes and slowly walked out finding a way out.She wanders all the way to underbrush groves and fell over whinnying and neighing even snorting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!)   Midnight-Alone All Alone In a Opening Of trees(Forcer needed!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1