Neko

Prisoner and Bones(two mares)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beetles

Beetles

Awesomeness : 20

Prisoner and Bones(two mares) Empty
PostSubject: Prisoner and Bones(two mares)   Prisoner and Bones(two mares) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Name: Love Made Me a Prisoner, Death Set Me Free
Goes by: Prisoner
Breed: Frisian/mustang/thoroughbred cross
Height: 15. 3 hands
Coat: Her body is black, with only a white star hidden under her forelock
Mane and Tail: Her mane and tail are pitch black,, no gray seen in it what so ever.
Personality: She's distant when you first meet her, kinda stand-offish. She's been abandoned, so she doesn't take to well to others, at least at first. If somehow you manage to get her attention in a good way, she'll open up to you.
Other: Her body is more like a Frisian, but she has the intelligent, Arabian head of her mother, a mustang/thoroughbred cross
Mate:
Herd: Loner

Name: Dry Desert Bones
Goes by: Bones
Breed: American Paint Horse
Height: 15. 2 hands
Coat: Her coat is black, with white spots, they trace her ribs, in a frighteningly stark pattern.
Mane and Tail: Black, with strips of white here and there.
Personality: She's quite, and shy by herself, but Prisoner around, Bones becomes louder, and nicer.
Other: She's been singled out because of her pattern, so when Prisoner left a year ago from their old home, Bones fallowed.
Mate:
Herd: Loner
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1