Neko

Rebel, in season and alone.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Rebel, in season and alone. Empty
PostSubject: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Rebel pranced along and skided to a stop, snow flying in all directions. She sniffed the chilly air and listened for distant hoof beats. She heard something and let out a shrill whinny with matching coldness. Her tail flicked from side to side as she waited. After a while she closed her eyes, but stayed awake just in case.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:20 am

(forcer or stallion?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:53 am

(i dont care, suprise meh)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Flint walked into the woods, searching for lost mares. He caught a scent. He followed it, "Hello." he spoke gently and kindly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Rebel looked at him. "Hi." She said simply. She wasnt much for talk. Never had to be because she had no friends, mostly cause she hated other horses. "who are you? I'm Rebels' Blood, call me rebel." she managed to say. Bleh. she found it to be a huge pain socializing, but she decided to talk anyhow. She had no idea where she was and may need help.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:53 am

"I am Flint. Nice to meet you Rebel."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 pm

"hmmm. I suppose it is nice to meet you too. I mean I'm not sure at this point, but I don't have anything bad to say about meeting you, so I guess it was nice."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:03 pm

He gave out a chuckle, "I am not a forcer, just letting you know."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:52 pm

"Thanks for the news" she said. Question

OOC: I'm soooo bored with this. O.O
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Rebel, in season and alone   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:14 pm

OOC:I'm gonna bring in a forcer if thats Okay???

Charger looked around but didn't see Rebel but smelt her a bit, he grazed for a few. His Buckskin coat glimmered.He lifted his head only once spotting Flint he snorted.

Rebel, in season and alone. Joe50
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 am

Flint neighed. "Leave forcer! You are not welcome."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rebel, in season and alone   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:34 pm

He snorted."How do you know if I'm a forcer or not?"He nickered smartly.He tossed his head up high and neighed.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:50 pm

(sure, make things interesting) Rebel puffed lightly. Trouble. She could smell it in the air. Too bad she didn't really care.

" And you are?" She asked the new comer, with no attempt at being delicat. She Pinned her ears.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rebel, in season and alone   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:57 pm

(Yay :3)

"I'm Charger, You Ma'am?"He trotted up eagerly.He loved lying to mares and stallions, he snorted looking at Flint then turned back to Rebel and smiled.Lightly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:01 pm

" What concern is it of yours?" Rebel growled. She snaked out her neck and beared her teeth.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 pm

He sighed, for he had a very soft heart and when someone touched it deeply.He would just canter off..silently.He looked at her and he nickered in a soft barely even to hear sad-like tune"Oh, No reason I just wanted to know your name.."He slowly started walking off, he sighed once more and walked a bit more.

(Aww, you touched his soft heart No )
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Rebel eyed him. She learned at a young age to trust few, if any other horses. She watched him walking cautiously.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rebel, in season and alone   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Charger turned around"Why do you follow me? you barely know me and I barely know you."He shook out his mane, his Ice blue eyes showed a spark of honest in them.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Rebel didn't smile. It just wasnt her way. " That, would be why. I don't know you and, to be semi honest, i don't trust you."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rebel, in season and alone   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Charger just cantered off to his same grazing spot and let them be not wanting to stir up trouble.He sighed looking at Rebel and He murmured"She would have made a great foal.."he grazed.Now avoiding eye-contact.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Rebel blinked as some sort of fuzzy feeling crept into her. She had benn through hardship and much anger, but sorrow was foreign to her. It was an instinct. The empathy for another was encoded in her blood, but she had burried it too long. A snort of annoyance. She could NOT be doing this! The mare trotted a startled distance farther from Charger and grazed absently, sorting out her much neglected feelings.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:38 pm

He picked up his head once looking at her, then he went back to grazing.His buckskin coat shimmering a bit in the sun's light, he didn't care about warmth or anything.At all.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:37 pm

She wuffed and trotted away further. She grazed a little here and there, practacly forgetting the stud in the distance.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rebel, in season and alone   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:45 pm

He suddenly saw another stallion gallop at him, it wasn't flint...he suddenly trotted and looked out of the corner of his eye, the stallion moving closer..He then galloped at full speed right past Rebel, he neighed"Run!!"He continued galloping for his life.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Rebel's ears filcked, undecided only a moment. Then she half shrugged as she gathered herself and lept into a flying gallop she ran after him. Soon she cought up, "Why run?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel, in season and alone.   Rebel, in season and alone. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next