Neko

Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Empty
PostSubject: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:05 pm

The bright blood bay arabian stood tied up in the breeding corral,her head tied to a pole and her legs tied down so she wouldn't buck or kick. Her flaming burnt orange eyes gleamed madly when she caught sight of a stallion that looked her over but Grant,her new owner,had one stallion in mind to breed her. Zehero,the white show off stalion that bred her sister. She whistled loudly and chopped the dry dirt below her front hooves furiously. Her tail had been docked up and braided so the stallion wouldn't have any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:24 pm

He snapped t her fiercly,"Calm down. If you don't want to be bred I won't make you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:31 pm

"I'm a broodmare. I'm supposed to be bred. I have to be,even if I don't like it. I have to produce good foals."She snapped back,flicking her tail that instantly fell down.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:52 pm

"Whatever. I hope you don't enjoy your ride." He mounted her,pressing harder than ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:54 pm

Grant had saw what Sunset was about to do and rushed over on the outside of the corral and grabbed Sunset by her halter,whispering something to her,she grunted.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:11 pm

"Kick me and i'll kick you in face." He snorted,dismounting and trotting away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:16 pm

"I wasn't going to. I was simply going to bite you dumb ass."She snapped,yanking away from Grant.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:34 pm

He bit her onthe shoulder,cow kicking her in the stomach hard. He trotted towards Manta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Grant hurriedly got in the corral and examined where he'd kicked her and in relief,it hadn't hrt her that bad.
Manta was bemused in her corral,laughing quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:51 pm

He glared at her moodily,"Tell her to chill. Not doing that again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:12 pm

"Fine then."Manta laughed,stomping her hooves. Sunset snorted and jumped the corral,entering Manta's she snorted and reared,crashing her hooves down in front of her. She snorted and walked away,making sure to watch Zehero.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:43 am

He snipped her side,raising a backfoot,his cow kicks surely hurt terribley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Sunset snorted and trotted away,her tail lifted perfectly in an arch.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:06 pm

He trotted towards Manta,pressing his muzzle to hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:22 pm

"Grant says I'm supposed to start being broke in later today."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:30 pm

"I'll be there,for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:35 pm

"I know you will."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:32 pm

He chuckled,"Good." He bruhed his tail on her flank gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:13 pm

"I can't wait.."She smiled,lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:47 pm

He smiled,"Fire Blaze."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:56 pm

"What?"She asked,confused about the random words he had chosen to say.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:14 pm

"I'm a retired racer,My famous racing name is Fire Blazor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 pm

"Ah."She laughed,stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 pm

He whinnied,nuzzling her muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm

She nuzzled him back until she realized Grant was gone and nowhere in sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only)   Flaming Sunset's Breeding Time (Angel Only) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next