Neko

A Few Horses...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Few Horses...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Cassie pulled through the gate, the nine horse trailer in tow. She backed it so it was facibg the barn, then waited as lee pulled in an did the same with the five horse. They both climbed out, and opened the five horse. "Okay. Bring em out one at a a time." Cassie said Lee nodded, and led out a dapply bay clydesdale stallion, cooing gently as she led him to his stall. As he walked he limped. Next sheled out a dapple grey miniature, about as tall as the clydesdales knee at the withers. She put him next to the clydesdale, and they stood next to the wall that separated them. Next came out a skinny bay mare, who calmly walked into her stall and started eating her food. After her, out stepped a beautiful leopard appaloosa, head high in pride. She had cuts covering her body, but walked proud, as she was put beside the bay. Lastly came out a dark bay gelding, about 18 hh, with a broad stripe down his nose. He was a little skinny, and had a growth on his back hoof.
Next, they opened the 9 horse, which only had 7 horses in it. Lee led out a black pony, and a white pony, putting them side by side. Then a dun arabian gelding pranced out, who went besides them. She led out another two together, a white pregnant broodmare and a bay stallion, who pranced, pawing aggressively. They went next to each other, the stallion seperating the mare and the arabian gelding. The last two got led out, one a bright bay QH mare, the last a big dapple grey draft.

Cassie sighed. "I'm glad that's done. I think I've emptied my desk, finally." She laughed. Lee smiled. "Dibs the miniature." She said, and cassie smiled. "We're gonna have another horse person?" She asked, and lee scowled.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:57 am

Denis came out of Daiohs stall, "Uhhh.. got a couple new horses?"He laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:42 am

Lee nodded, patting the white mare gently, ignoring the stallions protective snorting. Cassie sighed. "Five from the rescue center, seven rescued."

Ahhh, here we gooo.
Clydesdale: Drift
Miniature: Blizzard
Bay Mare: Encore
Appaloosa: Strobe
Dark Bay Gelding: Blue
Arabian Gelding: Ransom
Bay Stallion: Rey
White Broodmare: Vixen
White Pony: Penny
Black Pony: Charlie
QH Mare: Illude
Draft: Champ
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:44 am

He nodded "I can help anytime."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:53 am

"You won't help, you're on cruches. You shouldn't be in here at all." Cassie said, hands on hips. "Speaking of not being in here, I gotta go." Lee grabbedher jumping tack and slipped into Nights stall.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:07 am

"Well forget the crutches, I am done with them, I can walk just fine in just my brace."

(will you post on my new topic?? the (real) rescue?
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 am

"You will use your crutches until your doctor says otherwise. You may think you can walk fine, but your doing it more damage than good." She folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:17 am

He tipped his head back and smiled, "Wow.. It's fine!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:45 am

She threw up her hands. "Allright. But if it doesn't heal right, don't come crying to me." She smiled slightly. Lee led Night from his stall. "Give it a rest Cassie. You need to de-stressify." She said, before mounting up and riding towards the Arenas. She shook her head, and stroked Champs face. "She's right."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:49 am

He laughed, "I won't ride, don't worry, but I am walking on it."

(can you make a person to work at my barn? the Mihara Horse Stable one?its pretty boring, nobody posts on it.)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:12 pm

She nodded, closing her eyes and sighing. "I gotta lunge 50 million horses daily now. She slipped into the tack room, coming out with her lunging equipment. She hopped into Blackjacks stall, putting the harness onto him.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 pm

"I was just about to lunge Daioh too." He got Daioh's bridle and took off the reins. He put it on and he clipped a lunge line onto his bridle. He led Daioh out into a round pen, "Walk on Daioh." He limped badly at first, but after about 5 minutes it was barely there.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:31 pm

She led out Blackjack, pausing. "Why don't you use the sand arena?" She said. That's where she was heading. She glanced into the kumping arena, watching Lee and Night tackle a 7 ft jump easily.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 pm

"Okay, Whoa Daioh." Daioh walked over to Denis as he opened the gate and led him up to the arena. Daioh walked back out in the circle, his limp still fading.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Cassie led Blackjack in too. The arena could easily fit two horses lunging in broad circles. She clicked her tongue, and he broke into a trot. He wasn't a skeleton anymore; he was thin, but not so bony.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:42 pm

"He looks good." Denis kept his eye on Daioh's leg. "Easy boy, don't push yourself." Daioh snorted and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:53 pm

She nodded. "On a free day, I'm gonna take him down to the track, try him out. Remember when we first saw him?" She said, glancing at Daiohs leg too.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:56 pm

"Ya, he looked horrible, No offence BlackJack." Daioh trotted, the limp becoming more noticible, but going away with a couple rounds.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:07 pm

She nodded, clicking her tongue again. He cantered, a little uneven, but a canter still.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:43 am

Daioh snorted and yanked his head towards BlackJack, "Take it easy Daioh." Denis warned him, but Daioh broke into a gentle rocking canter anyway, no sign of the limp what so ever. Denis sighed, but couldn't contain the smile of seeing his best friend almost back in action.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:28 pm

She watched, grinning. "Wow. He's almost perfect! I guess the bruising is pretty much healed. Now we're just waiting on you." She teased. She let Blackjack down to a trot, and then just a walk.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:20 am

He laughed, "I'm ready whenever.!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:49 am

She laughed sarcastically. "Not yet you aren't." She took the harness off Blackjack, hanging it on the arena wall, and he trotted out, grazing on the grass in front of the house. She walked over to him, hands on her hips, defiantly looking up at him, fierce despite her small structure.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:57 am

He smiled at her, "Whoa Daioh." He slowed to a walk and turned towards Denis, he walked up to him, nuzzling him gently, Denis cradeled his muzzle in his hands as he rested his head on Daioh's forhead. He sighed gently and they stood like this.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:18 am

She laughed, gently patting Daiohs neck. "Don't you let him on your back quite yet, or he might not be able to ride again." She stepped back, smiling at the two, before glancing away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Few Horses... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Horses...   A Few Horses... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Few Horses...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next