Neko

Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 

What Should Grant Do????/
Put Star Down. It's for the best.
Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Empty33%Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Empty
 33% [ 1 ]
Quarantine Her. You'll get to see her for awhile.
Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Empty67%Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Empty
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!?   Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:04 pm

The black blanket mare groaned,scraping a hoof over her straw bedding. Grant had been watching her for days being that Star had had a very high fever this week. Her abdomen had swelled deeply and her legs were as sore as could be. Her heartbeat was irregular and her pulse was weak. Star wouldn't eat or drink and her weight was dropping by tens.

Grant had her moved to a pen away from the others that had straw bedding and plenty of water ,being that a water trough was beside her stall,not even a straw away. Star would scrape her hooves over and over on the bedding as if to scratch an impossible itch. Grant had never felt so bad in her life. The vet had given her two options: Put Star down or keep her quarantined from now until she dies from it. Both were hard decisions to make yet Grant knew that the most human way would be to put her down.

Guys,Anwser The Poll!!!!! Whatever gets the most votes will be Grant's decision!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sapheeria on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Put A Poll In))
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!?   Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:45 am

(I hope you don't care if Shaton comes. He won't try and steal her,just try and help.)

His thundering black hooves set the grounds shivering.

His glossy pelt hid him from the moon.

His flawless moves impressed all,

(GTG Be back later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!?   Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Star reconized that pelt from anywhere,even in the moonlight she could make out her father's pelt. She whinnied to him,"Father. Don't come any closer or you may become infected too. Lady Luck needs you."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!?   Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:05 pm

His love is a sickeness,

A hard to rid of,

Riding the air until of night,

And when the sunshines high in the sky.

Its hard to break that spell of his,

silencing all nature and beauty.

"Dear Daughter," he spoke,

"I am The Noble Shaton. I do not fear for sickeness,I dear for you." He spoke with equite and ealeagence,

not faltering a magnificet word that came from those tough muscles.

His un-natural fear seeped into him,

Creeping in his head.

He jumped the tall fence as a petty picket,

Throwing his head to and fro,

His cold night hair,

Brisking in a cooling,

healing all to touch,

of the Noble Shaton's heir.

(I suck at poems - -)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!?   Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 pm

(*Jawdrop-Handface* OMG!!!!!!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!! What does it mean "healing all to touch"?)
Star snorted and turned to him."I only have weeks to live father. Yet I can't have another foal. Did you know I had a foal?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!?   Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:30 pm

[It means he heals all to keep touch with him]

He sighed,his ears flicking. Still in the healing proccess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!?   Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:24 pm

"You don't have to do this Shaton. Waste it on Lady Luck or some other horse. I'm worthles to Grant now."She growled,moving away.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!?   Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:00 pm

His eyes glowred,
Like no sunshine could devour,
The seeping power,
That crept into this hour.

His thundered eyes,

Seeping misery like flies,

Was hard set like fire.

"Waste?" he spoke with such haste,

that his mouth filled with such distaste.'

"Lady Luck is not a waste," he growled in such distaste,

he menencing fowled at her in hardy not so faith.

His amber eyes lowering,

He was tempted too gallop away.

(Pretty supid peom heh?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!?   Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:22 pm

(Not at all. I like your creativeiness. :3 I can't make a poem worth shitz.)
Star snorted and moved away,wheezing. She laid down in the far corner of the corral and slept,sleeping away her last minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!?   Star Has Swamp Fever?!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1