Neko

Crimson comes to stay...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Crimson comes to stay...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Crimson comes to stay... Empty
PostSubject: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:41 am

Crimson walked and his feet sank into the warm sand, His hollow eyes looked out at the land and He reared and Gave a Neigh that echoed through the whole desert. He was looking for blood or a pretty mare...
Crimson comes to stay... Arabia10
Back to top Go down
SkittyAmic

SkittyAmic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Matilda cantered around, nehing for any horse near. Her appaloosia coat really sparkled in the sun as she troted around. She suddenly slowed to a stop and saw the other horse...
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm

He looked at her through his Black hollow eyes, almost like looking at the eyes of a skeleton. In the day he looked like a regular horse, but at night his scars would reappear and his ghostly glow would return.. Good thing it was a sunset. His Whinny's sounded like screams as he ran down to her, His scars started showing and his coat had a spooky tint to it. He approched her and looked down at her and Smoke came from his nose as he smiled evilly.. His voice was rough and hoarse sounding "Hello beautiful..This is your lucky day.."
Back to top Go down
SkittyAmic

SkittyAmic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:39 am

She pricked her ears back and looked at him, her hoves sometimes simking into the sand (pricking her ears really scardly) as she backed up a few steps sheepisly.....
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Crimson smiled wickedly and circled the mare "Dont worry, I wont hurt you. But your the perfect girl to pass along my genes to..What do ya say?" He nuzzled her withers softly. "Your foal will be immortal, and will be male.. Coat as black as night and eyes as red as fire.. His name will be Vlad.." He cuckled evilly and "Forced" her. "Take good care of our son.." He trotted away and slowly dissapeared, off to find another mare..
Back to top Go down
SkittyAmic

SkittyAmic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:08 pm

-_- ( dont like tha name... and u cant do that all in the sentance...SO REDO IT AND ATULLY LET ME SAY!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:16 pm

(Ugh.. Fine whatever. You can do that, but i'll change it.)

Crimson smiled wickedly and circled the mare "Dont worry, I wont hurt you. But your the perfect girl to pass along my genes to..What do ya say?" He nuzzled her withers softly.
Back to top Go down
SkittyAmic

SkittyAmic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:56 am

(lols i clicked ur little wolf pet) "um... i ah... have to be going now" she held her head up high and troted back a few more steps, still looking at him nurvisly...
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:49 pm

Kimu trotted over the sand, her daggers slipping into the sand. Her golden chestnut coat shone in the sun as she saw the two horses, her ears pricked up and she listened to what they were saying. Her ears flattened,"Leave here forcer!" She yelled loudly and calmly at Crimson. She stepped closer to him , her muscles rippling under her shiny coat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
SkittyAmic

SkittyAmic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 pm

She pricked her ears up, looking at The other horse. she wallked past the stallion, nearly circling him
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:11 pm

At 19hh, He looked down at her. "Your a fiesty one now arent you?" He cuckled evilly. "Would you like to take her place?" He grinned. "Or Do I want you both?" He cocked his head and looked at them with his hollow skeleton eyes.
Back to top Go down
SkittyAmic

SkittyAmic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:16 pm

(damm it rocksTAR ant online) She walked around (-_-) The stallion and stood by his side ( meh just board wanna see wat happens... dont force me yet tho) (i dont kno maby see wanna be with him? dunno )
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:26 pm

(Yeah lol, We shall see Smile )
He looked over to the mare at his side "You've got the right idea doll face" He nuzzled her with his blood stained nose. He smiled wickedly and looked back at the other mare "C'mon Dont play hard to get. This is a once in a lifetime chance, Immortal foal from a 'nice" He snickered at the word. "Stallion."
Back to top Go down
SkittyAmic

SkittyAmic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:27 pm

( oh, wait. what is a immortal foal?)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:31 pm

(It lives forever, unless it gets killed. Which is highly unlikely, Crimson is quite tall and scary. lmao Smile )
Back to top Go down
SkittyAmic

SkittyAmic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:48 pm

(coolies!) She flicked her tail, staring at the other mare..............still by Crimsons side
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Kimu glared,"You make me sick."
Back to top Go down
SkittyAmic

SkittyAmic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:46 pm

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Smoke rolled from his nostrils as he grinned. He snickered evilly. "Come on doll, I wont hurt ya." He took his blood stained nose and runned it down her back.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:18 pm

She bucked and smacked him right in his nose.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:07 pm

He snorted and his black eyes started to turn red, but then they cooled back down. He chuckled " Come on, It wont be that bad.You might even think its quite enjoyable" he snicked and then He cirlcled her and his scarred and blood stained white coat twitched and moved as he walked. This time he made sure she couldnt kick at him.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:45 pm

She turned with him, keeping her rump as far away from him as she could.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:39 pm

He pinned his ears back impatiently. "Its the easy way or the hard way. I dont hurt ladies, but i will hurt incooapartive ones." He continued to walk around her as he nuzzled her withers softly. "I dont want to hurt a pretty lady such as yourself..."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:44 am

She grinned, "Fine, I wanted a foal anyway, and I would hate to have one in vain." She let her heat scent pour out of her body.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:07 pm

He smirked. "I knew you'd see it my way." He mounted her, "Forced" her and then he slid off. "See that wasnt so bad" Smoke came from his nose as he nuzzled her sholder softly. He looked over at the sun rising over the dunes and his scars started to dissappear. The smoke disipated and his blood stained coat turned a pristine white, But his eyes stayed black and desolate. He was handsome, enough to charm any mare that looked his way. at 19 hands tall he was bigger than any other stallion around. "looks like the night has come to an end." He snorted and shook his mane. he looked at the other mare "Would you like a foal to?" He grinned wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson comes to stay...   Crimson comes to stay... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Crimson comes to stay...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next