Neko

Kisa the new one - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Kisa the new one

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

How am Doing on rping?
Kisa the new one - Page 2 Empty0%Kisa the new one - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Kisa the new one - Page 2 Empty25%Kisa the new one - Page 2 Empty
 25% [ 1 ]
 25% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 25% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Ralley

Ralley

Awesomeness : 20

Kisa the new one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Kisa calmed down and her eyes turned to a happy green "Well then i guess we will just go inside and moan and walk in circles" She made her self laugh. Kisa walked in side and started moaning and walking in circles.
Back to top Go down
http://compasspacks2.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:40 pm

He laughed,"Let me finish eating and i'll show you somewhere secret."
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Kisa heard him and walked back out side "Well thats surprising wait no its not Im so excited to go" She un folded her wfings and stretched them out. Kisa hadnt flown in a while.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:44 pm

He just smiled and finished off the last of the buck,unfolding his wings he took to the sky,hovering above a nearby waterfall."Common!"
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Kisa took off with Silo "Where are we going". She happily did some little tricks in the air.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:11 pm

He smiled brightly. Not saying anything he dove into the waterfall and waited for Kisa. Again.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Kisa dove through the water fall with Silo, almost falling because of water on her wings. She sliced right through the air catching up with Silo.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:23 pm

There was a big huge rock suface,a moonlight overhead and a fresh dinner waiting. Another thing Silo owed Ally for. "We can stay here,until your out of heat,or until you decide whenever to go back with me,listen Kisa,I like you,I know King does do,but i'm 100% sure I like you more." He smiled and nuzzled her,licking her face.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:41 pm

"Whatever you want to think Silo I mean I like you too so I guess Im losing King to that other wolf so whatever ive moved on now to you" Kisa looked at Silo happily walking over and sitting by the dinner looking at the moon. Still inside she loved King and hoped she wouldnt lose him. "The moon is beautiful tonight Silo"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:09 pm

"Ally? Yea,but I don't know. You'll always have a place in my heart." He smiled and scooched closer,touching her fur. "So... You wanted pups huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Kisa leaned into Silo now leaning on him. "Yeah I do but like thats going to happen" she said in a sarcastic way. Leaning over and taking a bite "Oh my gosh that is so good" Kisa said leaning back onto Silo. Howling at the moon she had the most beautiful howl in the entire wolf world,state (whatever it is) and King would know her howl anywhere.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 pm

King had heard her howl, but he didn't reply, instead he immitated a bark of another wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:48 pm

"Well. If it was with King. But. I've been here for over three years in the pack."[/b]
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Kisa got up and looked at Silo in a particular way. "If it was with King what? You where going to say something else" Kisa was annoyed with how he didnt like King but she delt with it. She stretched and let out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:31 pm

"Kisa,not everyone will like King. You care so much about King why not have puppies with him? Go run off and start your own pack! Your only staying with me for attention. If you don't like me for who I am,then don't talk to me,don't look at me."
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 pm

"Silo nock it off i didnt mean anything that way i like you i really like you, you know what none of that any more I LOVE YOU! Silo please i love you for who you are and thats it and i do want pups with you i just dont think Sila would approve" Kisa looked at him with pleading eyes to let her be mates with him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:28 pm

"My mom? She would let me. For me. I love you too Kisa,I will be your mate." He nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Kisa jumped up happily and took off towards the waterfall and the huge meadows around it with special dens for special stuff................................ She landed and walked into the largest den howling for Silo to come ummmmmm you get the point! "Come on Silo you know what needs to happen now we need to lock our relationship as mates and have pups" She howled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:39 am

He flew after her and smiled,"You right."
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Kisa looked at Silo passionatly. "Well what are you waiting for" She lifted her tail to the left and scented her heat at Silo "Come on" Kisa walked further into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:10 pm

He followed and curled down,leaving enough space for Kisa.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:54 pm

(Haha puppy time What a Face )

Kisa walked up close to him brushing up against him and licking his cheek. She turned and stood ready.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 am

~~breeding~~
He licked her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 pm

You do know that wolves get stuck together right thats why they are in dens so they can sleep with out anyone laughing.

Kisa turned and touched noses with him "Well i cant wait for my 68 days to be up then we will have our own family" She tried to lay down but it didnt work cause she and Silo had to lay down cause of the thing on the top of this message. "Lets lay down and sleep".
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:19 pm

He nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisa the new one   Kisa the new one - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kisa the new one
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next