Neko

Day They Met (Alpha :3) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Day They Met (Alpha :3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Day They Met (Alpha :3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:40 pm

EPIC felt himself being torn away from his sub-consciousness by a slight, gentle touch. His golden eyes pried away from the automatic doors, flicking over to Wynter. He saw how frightened he was, mortified, by all these people flowing around them. How frightened and tormented he was. EPIC instantly went back to his arrogant, sly posture, stretching lazily ; like a cat. His white T- shirt rode up his hips, showing a strip of perfectly tan California skin. A girl stopped, causing the other girl behind her to bump into her companion.

"April, we don't have time for your obsessive guy shit right now. COME ON." The girl growled, taking her friend by the elbow, and guiding her out the doors. EPIC winked at the girl, getting a glare. He barely even glanced at Wynter as he strode in through the doors, shaking out his golden hair. "So, what's on the list?" He called back over his shoulder, his golden eyes twinkling. There was something behind the amused look, though. Something dark and haunting. He grabbed a basket, wincing when one of the wheels squealed in protest. He pushed that one aside, grabbing a new one.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:46 am

Wynter watched as EPIC suddenly returned to what seemed to be his usual temperment, calm, cool, collected. The same one that Wynter had seen throughout the day. The one that EPIC used as a mask to hide everything he was feeling inside. It was something Wynter knew all too well. He jumped when he heard a girl scolding her friend for staring at EPIC's "rockin' bod" l, and stepped even further back. Once they gone, EPIC went through the doors without so much as at glance at him. He quickly followed suit, shrugging to himself when asked what was on the list. "I-I don't know...just food I guess."

His voice was small and quiet and he wasn't quite sure if EPIC heard him, but he didn't repeat himself. He just walked along behind the other boy and kept silent. He was on the verge of an anxiety attack and he didn't want to do anything to Set it off. He cringed slightly when the cart squeaked, but it.wasn't noticable. Wynter suddenly remembered that this guy was going to be staying with him. At least there would be some relief from Dan... Hopefully. "Uhm, maybe some salad things?" He suggested quietly. He was vegetarian, and he had to cook for himself so he was the one to make sure there was plenty of stuff in the fridge for him.

(sorry it's so short, I did this on my phone)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:54 am

(It's fine. Smile I have those days, too.)

EPIC glanced at his companion when the boy gave a small shrug. He harrumphed, laughing softly. "You are a quiet one, aren't you?" He asked gently, smirking slightly at the emo. Then his beautiful face grew thoughtful when Wynter suggested some "salad things". EPIC found that phrase of the word amusing. He smiled, pushing the basket through the automatic sliding doors. "Alright," He said, not glancing back to see if the boy was following or not. "Salad things it is, then." He commented, leaning against the basket's bar, or hand grip, as he pushed it throughout the store.

He went to the vegetable section, shivering slightly when the cool, crisp mist sprayed against his skin. "Pick out what you want, Wynter." He told the shy boy, lifting up his hand to ruffle the boy's hair affectionately. But he stopped half-way, deciding against it. He knew how jumpy the teenager could get. He sighed instead, looking away. "I'm going to go get some stuff that's shitty for you." He eventually huffed, leaving the basket, walking away. He didn't understand why Wynter was so...so distant. All EPIC wanted to do was help. Girls giggled and whispered when he walked by, some swooning. The boy just ignored them all, angrily grabbing a bag of Flamin' Hot Munchies.

EPIC looked down at the bag, looked at the pretzels, Cheetos, Doritos, and another assortment of chips on the front. Why couldn't the excluded boy be like these chips? Fun, bad, tasty? Okay, maybe not tasty, but fun and bad were good. He scanned his gold eyes over the isle's shelves, biting on his bottom lip. He grabbed some salsa, carrying that in the other hand. He started to make his way over to the basket, towards Wynter. He threw them in the cart, and they clashed against the rusted grey metal with a bang. He didn't even flinch, just watched the troubled kid with cat-like eyes. "He's wearing winged eyeliner. That has to be it." A girl whispered to her friend, staring at EPIC's eyes. "Actually, today I am wearing Divergent Smoked Coal eyeliner, thank you very much, dear." He said, sending a smile her way. The girl blushed softly, hurrying her and her friend to another isle.

EPIC turned back to Wynter, raising a perfect brow. "So, have you ever had a girlfriend before?" He asked, blinking. "Or a boyfriend. Either's fine with me." He added, smirking down at the boy, his golden eyes twinkling playfully. "I mean, trust me. I know what's it's like to rock a boy. More pleasure with a girl, though. They definitely have the body for it." He said, snickering. He leaned against the basket, his white shirt riding up his hips again, showing his flawless skin. The hem of his boxers were showing above the waistband of his jeans, teasingly. His eyes openly drifted over Wynter's body, devouring every inch of it. "But, then again, a boy could be more tasty." He purred, smirking, letting his eyes flick back up to the boy's.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Wynter nodded at EPIC's rhetorical question. He almost never spoke, unless he needed to. When EPIC started walking toward the vegetable section Wynter followed along silently; not even his shoes made a sound on the tiled floor. He was used to not making any noise at all so he could remain as unnoticeable as possible. When they reached the salad section, Wynter flinched when EPIC spoke and lifted a hand, but only slightly. He was pretty sure that the golden haired boy wasn't going to hurt him. He gave a very small nod when he said he was going to get some other stuff, and then scanned the 'salad things' carefully selecting a couple bags of spinach and salad greens. That was all he really needed, he still had other stuff at home.

He jumped quite visibly when he heard the can of salsa hitting the basket, gasping and dropping one of the bags of spinach. He took a moment to get his breath back before squatting and picking the bag up before gently putting it in the basket, looking up at EPIC to silently make his point. He most definitely didn't want to draw attention, even though th other teen seemed to love doing so. Wynter didn't like it, not at all, but it wasn't like he could do anything about it. He clasped his hands together and looked at the floor, not moving until EPIC spoke to him, making him jump a teeny bit. He looked up, and eyebrow raised at the strange question. "No...I've never had a girlfriend...I'm uh. I'm gay. And I haven't had a boyfriend either." He said quietly, almost in a whisper. He caught sight of the other teenager's boxer and very quickly shifted his gaze away, a light blush settling on his cheeks.

He shifted uncomfortably when he noticed EPIC's eyes trailing over his body, causing his face to heat up more. It made him feel small and vulnerable, like EPIC was a predator and Wynter his weak little prey. Fear flashed across his eyes when the other said something about boys being more tasty. He surely hadn't meant Wynter...Right? Wynter tried to shake the feeling and mustered up some courage. "Can we just get whatever else you want and go home." It was more of a statement than a question; he wanted to leave, get out of there and hide in his room like he usually did. Plus, EPIC's attempt at conversation was hitting him in the wrong way...especially after what had happened to him when he was younger. He cringed as the memory stabbed at his mind, and he gave an almost silent sniffle before pulling his hands farther into his sleeves and hugging himself tightly. He wanted out.

Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:19 pm

When Wynter looked at EPIC pointedly, he raised a brow. And especially when he said what he did. The golden boy gave a breathtaking smile, triumphant. "There!" He exclaimed, standing up to full height. "You see? Somebody just needs to piss you off for you to stand up for yourself." He said, then his expression softened. "Wynter... You- you should stand up to people more often. I mean, what are you afraid of?" The boy asked, searching the emo's eyes. "I'm not gonna' hurt you, if that's what you're worried about. I wouldn't even think of touching you." EPIC promised, sighing.

"Those kids at school, I mean, who are they to tell you who you are? They pick on you because you don't have any friends, and because you don't stand up for yourself." He explained, looking into the basket. "And, if you're gay, then why haven't you gone out with any guys yet? Is it because you're scared to? Because if you're scared of rejection, don't be. Trust me, nobody would turn you down. You're pretty attractive." He said truthfully, smiling. "And I don't mean anything with my teasing; I'm just playing is all. If you want me to stop, then just say so." He said, then turned his head when he heard kids whistling. "Hey, EPIC!" The guy, bully, from school called. EPIC recalled him as Jason. EPIC regarded him with wariness. "Why'd you start yelling, man? Is it because of that little- " He stopped short when he saw Wynter.

"Oh. What are you doing here, fag?" Jason snarled, taking a step towards the boy. EPIC whipped out his arm in front of the protruding bully, glaring at him. "Leave him alone." He growled, and Jason narrowed his eyes. "Oh, yeah? And who's gonna' stop me?" He retorted, slapping his arm away. EPIC snarled, pushing Jason roughly. "I said leave him alone." He yelled, and people started to look, curious. Jason sneered at the taller boy. "He deserves what he gets. He's a good-for-nothing little shit piece of-" But he got interrupted by EPIC's fist as it connected with his face. Jason went down to the ground like dead weight.

"What'd you say?" EPIC snarled, and people gasped, some cheering. Jason groaned, clutching his face. "That's what I thought, asshole." He growled, shoving him away. People shyed away from the intimidating boy, slightly frightened. EPIC looked at Wynter, his golden eyes about to burst with emotion. He opened his mouth to say something, but then just shut it again, getting out his wallet. He put it in the basket, then turned away. "I'll be waiting outside." He whispered, then made his way out.

People parted for him, a baby crying. He was pissed. Pissed at Jason. Pissed at Wynter. Pissed at himself. He was pissed at Jason for even saying anything, he was pissed at Wynter because he was so damn hot, and he was pissed at himself because he liked Wynter in a relationship kind of way. That's why he pushed the boy to stand up for himself; he didn't like seeing the boy get pushed around. And he didn't know how else to deal with his emotions for the boy.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 22, 2014 7:04 pm

Wynter jumped when EPIC spoke, but tried to make it unnoticeable, although he didn't know why. EPIC had seen him jump plenty of times. He listened in silence to what Wynter had to say, and then gave a shrug as his answer. He wasn't quite sure what to say. He'd never given thought to standing up for himself, because if he even came close it ended up badly for him. The truth was, he never really got pissed at anyone. He was mostly afraid of them. When EPIC promised that he wasn't going to hurt him, he believed him. He didn't know why, but it was probably because there was a certain sincerity in his eyes that made a tiny amount of trust begin to rise in his chest. It was something he hadn't felt in a very long time. EPIC continued, and Wynter kept listening, looking down at the floor, chewing on one of his lip rings. He still didn't say anything. He didn't want friends...not really. He preferred being alone. Alone was safe for him.

His eyes slightly widened when EPIC asked him why he hadn't dated anyone. He shrugged. Honestly, it was because he was afraid. But not because of rejection, but because he was afraid that he would be continuously taken advantage of. He was terrified of being hurt over and over. And he was afraid of falling in love. And he gave just the teeniest of smiles when EPIC apologized for his teasing. It didn't bother him [i/too[/i] terribly much. In fact, he thought it was a tiny bit cute. The way he was so sure of himself. He kinda wished he could be more like that. His head snapped up when he heard Jason, a kid that bullied him regularly. He immediately took a few steps back to make himself less noticeable. But apparently that didn't work because Jason used a word that he used every time he saw Wynter. The bully had advanced toward him and Wyner's breathing quickened and his heart began racing. But the EPIC intervened, much to his surprise. Jason began saying several other things that usually came out of his mouth and Wynter took it silently, as he always did, staring at the floor and wishing he could just disappear, pretending he didn't care. Pretending that every word didn't sting. But then he heard the sound of EPIC's fist hitting his face, and he looked up with wide, surprised eyes. He watched Jason fall to the floor and hugged himself tighter. This was bad. Very, very, very bad. He watched as EPIC put his wallet in the cart and walk out, and he didn't follow. He stood there for afew moments in shock before slowly pushing the cart to the till.

He apologized to the cashier for the commotion as she rang him up, and she gave him a small smile and told him it was okay. When it came time to pay, though, he didn't use EPIC's money. Instead he used his own to buy everything. It wasn't like he used it for anything else. He grabbed the two bags and stuck his wallet in his pocket and EPIC's he held in his other hand. He walked outside and up to where the golden haired boy was waiting, and held out his wallet for him. "I'll walk this stuff home." He said quietly. He didn't exactly trust it on a motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Day They Met (Alpha :3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2