Neko

Rosmae, all alone.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Rosmae, all alone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:28 am

(MEH. OTL. SO BORED.)

Rosmae snorted. She lay down under the huge, towering old apple tree. She had been here for a couple of hours, watching the small fish in the ponds, and the swaying of the tree's long branches. Several small blue birds had settled on her back, making themselves quite at home, all huddled up together, wings wrapped around each other. It was near dusk, and the light of the downing sun had brought out a slight glimpse of the moon.
Rosmae snorted again, her ears steadied foward, her slow blinking eyes scanning the small forest of green around her. Looks like she was going to be staying the night, she thought, looking back at the small birds on her back, who were now asleep. Not that she had anywhere else to go; but a certain auroma around this place made her feel a tad uncomfortable. Oh well. She sighed, gently putting her head down, her ears twitching and turning to the soft chips of the sleeping birds.

(...YAY. I got that all out. ._.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Midnight Dancer trotted into the clearing.It was pouring down and a storm was brewing in the distance,storm clouds rolling in.The moon got partially covered and Midnight's pitch black pelt looked glossened and glowing in the darkness.He banked hard and turned sharply to the right.He stopped,sliding on the wet grass,and reared up,letting out an earpeircing whinny.His green eyes glowed in the night esence.His features seeming to blend into the background.He slammed back down on his hooves,and thunder boomed,lighting crashed to the earth all around him.He reared again and let out another whinny.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 am

(Thank chu for postinnnng. ^w ^~)

Rosmae's head shot up at the sound of a whinny. The small birds awoke and started chirping. Small, worryed chirps. She looked up and seen the dark clouds rolling in. The tree wasn't going to be very good at sheltering her, she thought, smirking. When she heard another whinny, the small birds unfolded their wings and flew off. Rosmae snorted; it was now pitch-black. She was almost practically blind; the only things she could see were two... glowing eyes. Her ears straightened up, as she focused on the eyes. "Wh-Who's there?" She called out, her voice slightly shaking because of the cold, and a small growing panic.

(Forcer? o3o)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 pm

(No problem!But,there cant be any forcers here,remember?)

Midnight heard a frightened neigh and whipped his head around to were a petite mare was laying under a orchard tree.His eyes glowed their light of esence and trotted up to her."I am Midnight Dancer.But please,call me Midnight."He neighed."Sorry if I have frightened you."He pawed the ground apoligeticlly."And I may ask who this rare beuty is?"He neighed sweetly,his eyes turning a lighter shade.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:38 am

(Oh yeah o3o I forgot. 'Twas a failed question _ _; )

She layed her ears flat on her head when the stallion trotted up to her. When he asked his last question, she snorted. "This 'rare beauty' is trying to get to sleep" She smirked, standing up and tossing her mane. "And the name's Rosmae". She took anther good look at him; this time, mainly focusing on his eyes. They were.. diffrent, she thought.

(Nomusealready./shot)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:24 pm

(Your right,I'm sorry,that was a failed question!JUST JOKIN!!!)

He was taken aback by her snide and sarcastic comment.He pulled his head back."Well,thats a lovely name."He said with less enthuasiasim this time."Sorry if i disturbed your,fasinating "BEAUTY"rest."He sneared.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 am

She snorted. "Ha ha, very funny" Rolling her eyes, she decided to make a little more nicer introduction. "Sorry for my snappy temper" She murmed, sighing. "I was sorta born sharp" Taking a quick look around, she asked "So, are you from around here?"
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:38 pm

"No problem."His eyes regained their brightness once again."I'm from....well....all over the place you could say."He snorted.His white tear on his forehead seemed to glow.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:52 am

(I'm SO sorry for not being here Dx My laptop blew up, and now I'm stuck on a notebook.)

She tilted her head the slightest at his comment. She was about to murmer something, but his eyes caught her. She stared into them for a few seconds. How they glowed and stood out from everything else around her.

(Hn.. I feel like starting a human topic. ouo Interested?)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:10 pm

(Heck yeah!i'm ALWAYS ready for a new topic.)

He looked at her worridly as she gazed into his eyes."Hey,you okay?"He neighed softly,pushing her head up with his muzzle.He gazed softly into her eyes,his piercing green ones staring into hershey ones.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:09 pm

(x3 Yay~ Where should it be o3o~ Orhaveyoualreadystartedone~)

She blinked a couple of times, shakeing her head gently, but ever-so-softly smileing when he pushed her head up. "Mhm," she nodded. "It's just..." She took a pause to observe him a little better; "Everything around you seems to glow!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 pm

(No.Do you want me to make one?)

Midnight laughed his calm and sooth as silk laugh.He liked this pretty young mare.She was lively."It just comes naturally."He neighed.His eyes glowed even brighter as he caught her smiling.It seemed to light up her face,seeming to rebirth the world around him.And somewhere deep inside of him,warmth began to spread throughout his entire body.that just-a-fraction of a smile had opened up his heart.He seemed to glow brighter as he nuzzled her,staring deeply into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:39 am

(Sure ouo If you want.)

"Wow!" She exclaimed. He literally looked like a bunch of lightbulbs. "Your so bright, It's almost like the sun's up already!" She snorted playfully "You're even brighter then the moon" She grinned, as she gently nipped his forelock, and gently pulled it.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:45 am

(Do you want to a lovehandle topic or what?Something that has G?Or no...dirtyness in it?)

He watched her for a moment,then indulged in the game.He bucked at her playfully."At least i don't look like a little owlet,just standing there gaping at me everytime i glow!"He snorted.He trotted around her,flicking his tail under her nose.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:48 am

(..I don't know .~.;; Idon'treally...getintoG'smuch...)

She flung her head back when he bucked, laughing. She grinned when he commented her. "Well atleast I don't turn other's eyes white when they look at me" she snorted, sneezing when he flicked his tail under her nose, but then quickly nipping it, giggling again.

(You start the topic x3; Somewhere..)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:55 am

(KK!)

Midnight looked at her eyes."Their not white."He neighed."Their...beautiful."He whispered,sitting down,admiring their delicate tones as his eyes glowed bright green again.Mist and starlight swirled around him,looking almost enchanted.He breathed in deeply as he stared deeply and lovingly into her eyes."Everything about you.I have never seen a horse so perfect,so elegant as you."He breathed,not realizing what he was saying,almost as if he were in a trance.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:37 pm

(A horse sitting down.. now there's a thought xD)

She stopped and looked at him for a few enchanting seconds. "W-well.." If a horse could blush, she'd certainly be doing so. "T-thank you.. I don't know what to say.." She looked away for a mere second, but soon returned the loving gaze again.

(Offtotheflowerfieldthen xD;;?)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:10 pm

(KK!!!)

He soon realized what he was doing and looked away,embarresed."Sorry."He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosmae, all alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosmae, all alone.   Rosmae, all alone. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rosmae, all alone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Wilderness :: The Apple Orchard-
Jump to: