Neko

Injured [Open. Forcer or herd. I don't care. xD]

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Injured [Open. Forcer or herd. I don't care. xD] Empty
PostSubject: Injured [Open. Forcer or herd. I don't care. xD]   Injured [Open. Forcer or herd. I don't care. xD] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Stitch limped into the cave, away from the cold. The big red mark on her forelock bled, heavily, leaving a thin red trail in the snow that was erased slowly by the falling snow. She neighed, quietly, hoping a kind stallion would hear her and take her to a safe place. She didn't dare call any louder; she was a stranger to these areas. She had no idea who lurked in the shadows, what was waiting to find her. She didn't want anything bad to happen. She didn't want a foal, not until she had a safe place to call home. She wouldn't risk it.
The pain in her leg... It was agonizing. She leaned against the jagged wall of the cave, releiving the pressure from her wound. She pulled her head down and nipped at the wound, anger coursing over her. Why did that stupid rodent have to hide there, anyways? Why did he have to ruin the poor mare's flawless coat with his razor sharp teeth? She pulled herself back up when hoofbeats echoed through the cave. As the wind played with her cold black mane, dipped with white, she called out quietly again, desperatley.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Injured [Open. Forcer or herd. I don't care. xD] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured [Open. Forcer or herd. I don't care. xD]   Injured [Open. Forcer or herd. I don't care. xD] Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Storm, a 17hh Fresian/arabian stallion wandered through the cavern, his huge hooves pounding the cold stone. He picked up the scent of blood and gave out a loud nicker "Hello? Anyone in here?" He spoke in a deep raspy voice.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1