Neko

Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)   Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Kanu smiled. She'd never heard the song, but it was awesome all the same. She looked at the Mike's. Her friend had told her it was pretty good, but she'd rather have her Twisted Teas, which hardly ever caused her to get drunk. And when they did, bot if she didn't feel great when she woke up the morning after. It was a strange thing with her. She never got a hangover. She giggled almost silently as she watched Vayden. He seemed almost boyish. Like, everything was normal, though it wasn't. She wished that for even a minute, she could experience the innocence that she'd believed in before. That innocence was a lie, a mask that hid th evil cruelty of the world. The wars, the murders, the suicides. She wanted to end it. To end it, leave it all behind. To take that long piece of metal from the drawer, and escape from the world. But it was the people like Vayden, and his sister, and her best friend, to give her hope that things could still get better. (I'm feeling morbid today. It's worse today than it usually is, and yesterday I told my sister I'd cut off her arms with a toothbrush and shove them down her throat. And, while she was choking on them, I'd decapitate her with a straw.)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)   Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 14, 2012 4:18 pm

[O.o... dude, that takes skilll... you ahve my eternal gratitude! xD]

He sang along, a smile on his faces that seemed almost fake. Eventually, his sister bounded back up. "Vay," she said with an innocent little-girl grin, "I'm going to go to a bar. With a guy. And you," her voice lost all innocnocence, and a flirty smiel wiped over her face, "cannot stop me. Don't even try. Mmm'kay, now make sure you give your new girlfriend a kiss for me, kay? Bye, VayVay." Vayden shooed his sister off after she said the part about his "new girlfriend," but forced himself to act normal when she resumed talking.
"Um, she's joking... I think..." He flashed his sister a look of confused uncertanty before turning back to Kanu and sipping on his lemonade.

[sorry it took so long was working on my music project... what I like to call my Jinxx-t cube! Jinxx is "my inspiration for learning guitar." he is the one on the far left below... the one with the OUIJA BOARD GUITAR! epicness, bro. xD]
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)   Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 18, 2012 5:38 pm

[finished a long time ago xD]
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)   Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 21, 2012 9:08 am

(HEhe. xD Meh. I feel so sick. I wanna die T-T And, thankies Very Happy)

Kanu chuckled as Ania ran up and started saying something about going to a bar. Boy, she had energy. At the last sentence, her eyes went wide, and she nearly spit out her drink. She scowled at Vay's sister. I'm not his girlfriend. She snapped. Of course, she was a bit annoyed. She might've slapped Ania, but, she refrained from doing so. She also fought to keep herself from saying some horrible violent threat. She didn't feel like getting yelled at by Vayden. She'd gotten yelled at enough lately. Well, more like screamed at. Her step-dad hated her.She turned to Vayden, a little unsure of what to say. (Sorry about my sort of dead muse.)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)   Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2012 2:21 pm

As Ania trotted away, Vay shook his head. "I'm sorry for her... He let his words fade, wash away into the wind. He could relax with Ania hidden away from him, away from his line of sight. Without her, he could focus on his social life. With his new friend. The song finished, and an instrumental replaced it. The song was heavy on guitar, but the drums somehow broke through. Eventually, Ania's high pitched voice broke through like a knfe, screaming one word of profaity while Vayden remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)   Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 25, 2012 9:04 am

Kanu calmed herself down before speaking. Sorry. Violent temper. She muttered. She sighed, laying back against her bag. She was a bit sorry that the song had ended, but the next one was okay. She sat up a little once she heard Ania's yell. Is she okay? She asked. She wasn't sure if this was part of Ania's personality, or something was wrong. She looked over at Vay, who stayed quiet. She looked at him for a minute, before taking a sip of her tea, and closing her eyes. *BLEH. I FAILED)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)   Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 25, 2012 12:03 pm

[... that was part of the song... xD sorry, i re-read it and it wasn't that clear anyways xD]
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)   Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 26, 2012 4:42 pm

(...What? *confuzzled*)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)   Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:41 pm

(Vipey D: Imma die without our Rp D: PSOT!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)   Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Help Me Block It Out (VIPEY!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: The Lake-
Jump to: