Neko

A Day in the Sun

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Day in the Sun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:03 pm

A huge stallion walked briskly across the sands. He was a bay, with and odd marking; stripes. They covered his neck, withers, and down to his hind quarters. His horn twisted, the tip brownish red from what looked like blood. He had a dominant hair around him. One could tell he was very proud of him from the way he carried himself; neck straight, head held high. Behind him followed a much smaller mare, who looked to be some sort of Arabian, or maybe a Morgan. Who knew? Her coat was quite unusual, purple, with a dorsal stripe and very few spots on her pelt. Her legs were white, except for a bit of purple and black. She had a spot around each eye, the ends curling up a bit. She had a stripe, which darkened into a black muzzle. Her mane and tail were white, and then darkened to black. In her eyes danced sadness, and she watched Konak, the stallion, carefully. One was to never expect when he may suddenly go into one of his rages and beat the crap out of her. She looked around, but saw nothing but the yellow sand. She sighed, and quickened her pace, as she was falling behind her "mate". She didn't have a choice; He'd never let her leave. Plus, he was the only one around who knew their way to possible paradise. If she ran off, he wouldn't come find her. He;d leave her to die, and go find himself another little mare to control. His hopes had been to create a herd, because he loved to be dominant, and to have great authority, but Elena put herself at risk, warning other mares away. She didn't them to suffer the same fate as she. She sighed again, and looked around, hoping that someone would come and rescue her, but tat wouldn't happen. Truth be told, she was scared. Hopeless.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Somebody post pwease? :3
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 am

SOMEONE POST!!! D:
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 pm

*Le cup-cake give* Calm down, woman! Shocked

Now, mare or stallion? Razz ))
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:38 am

*le omnoms le cupcake.* Doesn't matter Very Happy)

Last edited by PoptartJamm on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:53 am

[hope you don't mind me popping in <33]

Much time had passed since the last time Flint had ventured out of his lands. It wasn't something that seemed like a priority to him anymore. He had a mate and children, there didn't seem to be a reason to leave his herdlands. Maybe except for the fact that he could let his herd grow more and more. Which was probably a good idea. It wasn't smart to let his ranks sit idle. Though he didn't really have ranks when it came to his herd. Everyone was basically equal in his eyes.

Large hooves struck the earth, tearing up sand as he trotted through the dunes. Before he had stayed home, he patroled this area constantly. Force breeders were common here, and he always tried his best to save mares in danger and to teach the forcers a lesson should they stay around long enough.

When the sight of two very strange horses came into his view, his long legs stretched further, breaking into a canter towards them. His body matched the size of the other horse, they were both perfectly large, but it didn't matter to Flint, he wasn't looking for a fight right now. As he came closer, his pace slowed and he eventually stopped before them. His head was held high, showing off his dominance as his tail struck out like a banner behind him. Using horse language for a moment, he struck the ground as hard as he could with his right leg. He was showing that he was in charge here. "Hello." His voice was kind though, despite the stance he held before them. He was just showing he didn't want to be messed with, and that he could hold his own in a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:08 am

Konak halted, held held high. He snorted, and looked behind him. His little play-thing had also stop, looking nervous, as usual. He rolled his eyes, and brought his gaze back to the other stallion. Can I help you? He asked, raising his head once again. He didn't like it when someone interrupted him. He dragged (I have NO idea what the past tense word for drag is... hehe...) his hoof in the sand, and waited for a reply. As he did so, he looked back to Elena, who was making her way up to him, staying as far away from him as possible, but still staying close, for she knew if she went to far, he would beat her. Konak had that sparkle in his eye, the one she always noticed was there before he tortured her. (>Smile Feeling morbid XD)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:20 am

[lmao, umm, drug? XD, Idunno? (:]

Flint watched the pair carefully. He noted how far away the mare tried to stay from this unusual stallion. Though the mare was quite unusual herself. Nothing Flint had ever witnessed before. He frowned at the male's glint in his eye. It looked, almost hungry. At least to Flint. He played it cool though, keeping his face neutral as he looked again upon the female, a sorrowful look in his eyes. She seemed miserable, and he felt bad. Maybe it was the heat, or perhaps it was just the stallion she was with. Either way, Flint would find out soon.

He looked back upon the male, keeping his question unanswered. He had heard it, yes, but he chose to ignore it for now. In this moment, he just wanted to observe the pair. After a moment, he took in a breath as his eyes met the stallions. "My name is Flint. I am the leader of a herd not too far away. I noticed the both of you here, and came to offer you a home."
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:52 am

Konak snorted. This stallion was offering them refuge? A home? Well...He decided to refuse. He didn't want someone else coming in between him, and her. HE snorted, and shook his head. Thanks, but I think we'll pass. He said gruffly. He looked over at Elena, who was giving the other stallion a pleading look. He grunted, and she shrunk back, and turning her head from the other. (BLEHLELELELELEh. Fail T_T)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 am

Flint watched the mare as the stallion spoke. He saw the pleading look in her eyes, and he couldn't just let them go on. He knew now that something was up with this stallion. He looked directly at the mare when he spoke, "You would like to pass up the offer as well?" He spoke gently, as he watched her. He paid no attention to the stallion anymore. All his focus was on the female. If she wanted out, he could get him out. If a fight is what it took, a fight is what would go down.

Glancing at the stallion, he frowned, "Perhaps your friend should have a say in what you do? Afterall, she is a lady." He snorted, keeping his posture in a dominant looking way. He watched the stallion carefully, looking for any changes in his facial expressions. Every so often he would look at the mare, inspecting her as well.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:22 am

Konak snorted, an looked at Elena. Well? He questioned, raising a brow. He looked at the other stallion, who seemed defiant. If he wanted the stupid brat, he could have her. She was too much trouble. He'd go find another toy. He took a step back. He knew she wouldn't leave, for she feared him too much. He looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to refuse the offer. Elena was at a loss. She didn't know what to do. If she went with this stranger, she'd be free of the cruel stallion. But, on the other hand, who would keep other, weaker mares from falling into his grasp? She stared at the grey, and made her choice. She could help others, even outside of Konak's control. I-I would like to...go with you. She said. Konak's expression changed from blank, to anger.He stomped a hoof into the soft sand, and snorted. How...dare you! He said calmly. Elena flinched as he stepped near her. Konak glanced at the other stallion. The little mare wasn't worth a fight. He stood back. Go then. He said rudely. Elena stood where she was, still too afraid to move. (Meh..I haven't fought with a stallion since I was on a different site, and that was almost a year ago, so, yyyeeaaahhh...)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:26 am

[lmao, i don't think i have ever fought w/ horses, maybe he can call for a match one day (:]

Flint watched the scene unravel before him. He was glad when the female said she would go with him, but as the stallion turned angry, Flint's head flew into the air as he snorted threateningly at him. He took a step closer to the mare, then when he calmed down, Flint relaxed slightly. He looked at the stallion, "You can be off now." His voice had taken on a rude edge to it, the stallion had shown his true self, and Flint didn't like it at all. He had no reason to be kind to the stallion now.

He nuzzled the female softly. "What is your name dear?" He smiled at her gently, while watching the stallion from the corner of his eye. He was still cautious, and would be until the stallion was gone.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 am

(Mkay C:<)

Konak grunted, and walked off into the desert. (Bleh xD)

Elena relaxed a ton once Konak left. She let out a loud sigh, and the fear seemed to drift away with the light breeze that so rarely came. M-my name is Elena. She said. She still wasn't sure if she could trust this stallion, as this was how Konak had acted when she first met him. She trembled as she watched him disappear over the dunes, the final look he gave her made her afraid again. She look back Flint, and gave a tiny whimper. He'll come back. I...I just know it... She said quietly. Let's go before he changes his mind. She said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Day in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Sun   A Day in the Sun Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Noahs Ark :: The Dunes-
Jump to: