Neko

Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Confusion(Human plz? :D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed May 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Two of the geldings lifted their heads from where they were grazing when they heard a new whinny. They instantly spotted the new stallion and let out a welcoming nicker at the same time.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Engel tried to gather himself. His ears shot forward as her heard the welcomes coming from the geldings. He was unsure of the stallion, but he'd ignore him for now. Engel took a few steps toward the friendlier two, with a nicker.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Jed and Ted both tossed their heads and trotted over to the new stallion. "Hello I'm Jed." said one. "And I'm Ted." said the other. They were nearly identical except for Ted only having three white stockings where Jed had four. "What's your name?" they asked at the same time.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Engel snorted, before speaking. Engel. He said. He dug a rut in the grass. It was a bad habit. It would take Micah forever to get him to stop. He snorted, and took another small step toward Ted and Jed. (Bleh. Failure)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2012 7:07 pm

They both nodded and swung around to stand on either side of Engel. "It's nice to meet you." said Jed. "Will you be staying here?" asked Ted.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 am

Engel looked to either side of him, looking at the others. Nice to meet you two as well. And, I believe so. Micah said he works here. He said. He wondered if Micah lived here.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed May 23, 2012 8:14 am

Ted was about to say something when Jed let out an irritated snort. The huge black stallion that had been at the other end of the pasture was walking towards them. "So you belong to that little misfit?" Mid Knight asked, his voice full of contempt.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 25, 2012 9:07 am

Engel raised his head a bit, and turned to look at the large black stallion that was making his way over to them. Ugh. He hated those who thought they were better than everyone else. I do. He said flatly. He was a bit nervous, sure, but he didn't want to seem like a chicken.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 25, 2012 9:25 am

Knight let out an amused snort. "That figures. The only thing that fits a loner like him would be a mix like you." his voice dripped with contempt. "No wonder you are getting along so well with the Barrel Racer twins. They never were very bright." Jed and Ted let out an annoyed snort at his comment, but neither said anything to defend themselves. Mid Knight was one of the top competing stallions at the horse ranch and it was forbidden to fight with him without risking a one way trip out of the ranch. The last horse that had fought the stallion never competed again.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Engel snorted, and pawed at the ground. I think they're smart enough. anyone would have more brains than a prancy little pony who's spoiled behind belief. He snapped.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Knight let out an angry snort and glared at the other stallion. "Who are you calling a little pony, mustang? At least I have pure blood flowing through my veins unlike you. Your blood is mixed together like muddy water. A true disgrace. Even the Twins are pure bloods." he retorted, taking a threatening step forward.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Engel made no Challenging moves. He fought to control his temper, as he was about ready to explode. There was a burning sensation on his withers, where his wing markings were. He gave a snort, and turned from Knight. How fast can you run? How high can you jump? You probably don't do very well at either. You're too huge to make it a foot in the air. He responded calmly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:32 am

Knight shook his head and snorted in amusement. "You truly know nothing newbie. I compete in all contests. Jumping, dressage, halter, and just about anything else. I am a champion of my breed and am also used in Jousting contests." he retorted, starting to sound bored. "I don't know why I'm telling you any of this. It's not like you can understand any of it." he commented, his voice full of contempt. He tossed his head when he heard one of the stable hands call out his name and as he trotted towards the gate he nipped Engel on the side, hard. The stable hand quickly put a lead on the black stallion's halter and led him to a large barn. Ted and Jed snorted as the watched him leave before looking guiltily up at Engel. "Sorry about that." said Jed. "He's always been a little difficult to be around." responded Ted.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Engel rolled his eyes, and watched as Knight was led away. He was thankful he was gone, and sighed. He turned toward Jed, and shook his head. No need to apologize. I can handle him just fine. He head, with an edge to his voice. He glanced at the spot where Knight had nipped him, and noticed a little bit up blood sliding down his side. He'd barely flinched when the black stallion at 'attacked' him. He could feel his anger building, and before he knew it, he was launching himself over the fence. He didn't go much farther, but instead stood, looking around wildly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Both Ted and Jed jumped in surprise when Engel took off and jumped the fence. A stable hand that had been checking a broken part of the fence shouted in shock and scrambled towards the training corrals. He returned shortly with Micah who looked worried and tired. He had just been working with a horse that had been trained to ride by a person that was far to eager to use sharp spurs and a whip. It had taken him forever just to get the horse to calm down enough to let him close. Micah motioned for the stable hand to stay back as he moved towards Engel. "What's wrong big guy?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 am

Engel calmed instantly at the sight of Micah. When asked what the problem was, he pointed at Knight with his muzzle. He gave an annoyed look at him, before turning away from the black stallion, who was slowly growing smaller as he was being led away. He gave an angry snort, before shoving his face into Micah's chest, and just standing there, giving small nickers, happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Micah followed Engel's line of sight and sighed when he saw the other stallion. "Sorry Engel. I should have paid attention when I put you in the paddock. That horse does not get along with anyone." he apologized as Engel shoved his head against his chest. He chuckled slightly when he heard the stallion's nickers. "I'm glad to see you too." he laughed but stopped when he saw the blood on his side. "Let's get you cleaned up and find you another paddock away from the other horses. I don't want you getting hurt again."
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Engel was excited to be with Micah finally' but at the mention of being taken away from the two friend he had made, he seemed a little disheartened. He nickered, and back up toward the fence. He looked back at Ted and Jed, and looked back at his boy. He didn't want to leave them. They were to nice to hurt him. He huffed at Micah's shirt, before digging lightly at the ground. (Muse died after the new topic I started xD You should read it! It's awesome o.o)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Micah watched Engel with a little confusion before glancing up at the two Quarter Horses standing out in the paddock. Understanding dawned on him and he grinned. "Is the black stallion going to be put back in anytime soon?" he asked the stable hand who shook his head. Micah nodded and reached up to rub Engel's forehead. "Alright, I'll put you back out with them once I clean the bite on your side. Is it a deal?" he asked the horse.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:54 pm

(What's it about?)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Engel nodded his head excitedly. He looked forward to being put back in with his friends. While there was still the lingering feeling of abandonment that would surely follow Micah's returning to work, he wanted conversation. He wanted to find out what happened to him. (Bleh. Failure Dx)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Micah led Engel over to a nearby barn and gently cleaned his bite wound. It didn't need anything more than a salve to keep out infection so after applying it he led him back out to the paddock where the twins grazed. "You should be alright, but try not to reopen the injury." he told him with a small pat on his shoulder. "I'll be back later to feed you, I've got to get back to work." With that he turned around with a small wave to the stallion and headed back towards the training corral where he could hear the horse he had been working with whinnying loudly.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Despite the slight stinging the medicinal goo brought, he enjoyed every mintue with Micah. As he was being led into the padock, he felt the sense of dread and panic rise inside him. He squelched the feelings down, and nuzzled his boy lightly before he walked away. As Micah walked back to the horse he was training, Engel whinnied a good-bye. He then turned, and huffed, staring at the twins.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Ted and Jed looked up when they heard the gate of the paddock latch shut and whinnied in greeting when they spotted their new friend. They took off towards Engel at a steady canter before skidding to a stop in front of him. Ted got a whiff of the salve and sneezed. "What is that stuff?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Engel tunred and looked back at it. He returned his gaze to his new friends. I don't know...Micah put it on the bite I got from Knight. He explained. (Bleh. Fail xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusion(Human plz? :D)   Confusion(Human plz? :D) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Confusion(Human plz? :D)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next