Neko

kiko a freishian stallion

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

Awesomeness : 20

kiko a freishian stallion Empty
PostSubject: kiko a freishian stallion   kiko a freishian stallion Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:07 pm

kiko

gender~stallion

age~4

height~16 hd

description~(pic)kiko a freishian stallion 220px-Friesian_Stallion

other~ is sweet no mate no owner
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Location : Try Checking your closet....If you can't find me there, you may want to have a little look in the fridge...

PostSubject: Re: kiko a freishian stallion   kiko a freishian stallion Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:22 am

((Um...Listen....Totally not trying to be a back-seat mod, but.....arn't you supposed to post your characters in the Characters topic? Plus, you haven't started your RP~ You've only explained the character Neutral ))
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: kiko a freishian stallion   kiko a freishian stallion Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 pm

ooc:
i knnow im waiting for more people
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: kiko a freishian stallion   kiko a freishian stallion Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:26 pm

(mes gonna scooch in here ands posty,kays?!)

A beautiful,dun colored horse with a silver main and tail trotted in the plains and pawed the ground impatiently.She sniffed the air and her nostrils flared.Katrian walked to a patch of grass and munched on it,the sweet dewy grass turning into liquid in her mouth.She neighed lightly and her dark blue eyes glowed under the moons rays.Would she ever find a mate?
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: kiko a freishian stallion   kiko a freishian stallion Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:47 am

It makes it easier to reply to a post if you set out a scene, something for another user to build on Smile
Back to top Go down
breyergirl101

breyergirl101

PostSubject: Re: kiko a freishian stallion   kiko a freishian stallion Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:27 am

kiko trooted through the woods continuing his journy his nostrils flared he caught a scent of a mare he came to a clearing seeing a beautiful mare his dark brown eyes shined.(not much Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kiko a freishian stallion   kiko a freishian stallion Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1