Neko

**For people who like to write stories**

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

Awesomeness : 20

**For people who like to write stories** Empty
PostSubject: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Hi.. umm well i write in my spare time (and that is alot) so if anyone writes any stuff they want to show someone, i am always here. Cause i remember in the summer i wrote something like 20 short stories, and 10 full length stories and i mostly write fan fics. BUT most of the characters i use are from real life Nick, Becca, Tom, ect.. Then others i use like Whatshername, St.Jimmy, 80, insomniac are all ones i half make up (im getting most of the half made up chars from green day songs) and i can write just about anything. If you are ever stuck on what to say in a story i can help, and im really sorry if i ramble plus if i make alot of spelling mistakes my keyboard hates me.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:35 pm

dude... i..... will

a.) post again maybe this week [had too much work, homework, and lack of muse and I am sorry DX]
b.) Totaly talk story with you sometime! YES! It is happening! I have a series I want to write and my spare time outside posting will be used for it
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:31 pm

ok and i get the fact that you have alot of wok to do cause i just had to do three 300 word essays for shool xD
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:29 am

i was wondering if you wanted to help write a fan fic with me cause whenever i start them i need another point of view in it. I make it really dramatic at points or really easygoing, everyone can join in too cause the more people the better.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Sure! And, I will be posting on thw weekend after my school work is done. I has to buckle down now that not being focused made me not do so hot on a biology test -.- But, so is life. The monster has not enough time to write whole, thought out posts, but I will check on you crazy peoples xD
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:21 am

ok xD and i need to think of a setting, the most common bands i use are MCR Green Day and Emilys Army. so like in half an hour i have to leave for school right now, ill come back when i have a setting!
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:51 pm

i finally have an idea to start, and a few warnings about my writing 1.i SOMETIMES swear depending on the situation in the story, like here is an example from an older story of mine: "Joey came in and hugged me my mood went back to normal and Nick just smiled. “So how the hell did you two end up together”. “No f***ing clue Nick, it’s a confusing story” Joey and I both laugh. “SHUT UP 17 YEAR OLD TRYING TO SLEEP HERE” Becca yells at us." (i dont usually censor it by the way) 2. please tell me you dont like bieber O_O i listen to alot of rock music 3. two bands i HAVE to include are Green Day and Emily's Army 4. have fun with the story **I DO NOT CONTROL THE STORY LINE** you can add twists 5. i use real names.... Now that is done, on with the story:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up with a major headache from listening to my mom yell at me, i logged onto the RP site to check if anyone had responded to me.
"SAMANTHA SMITH YOU ARE 17 GET UP AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL!" she yelled
I knew being sarcastic would get me nowhere
"Whatever BETH" I said with sting in my voice
She hated it when i used her name and she got the usual im-pissed-off-run-before-i-smack-you look, so i picked up my Ipod and all necessities and walked out of the house.
"Where the hell do you think you are going" She said astonished
"Away from here more preferably out of the east coast!" I said
I walked to an Emily's Army show i had wanted to go to, i met the band members after the show
"Hey your awesome, but isnt it like midnight and you have to go home?" Mac Becker said (look them up please its just easier than explaining what they look like)
"I ran from home" I said in a depressing tone
"Why" Joey Armstrong said
I took a deep breath and took my makeup off showing bruises and cuts, he gave me a hug not knowing what to say
"Hey Joey who are you hugging?" Billie Joe Armstrong said
-Joey explains-
"Holy s**t girl what the hell is wrong wrong with your mother?" Billie said
I stared in awe at who was talking to me i only dreamed of talking to billie
"Im guessing your a fan of green day?" He asked
"Y-Yea" I stammered
I see mike dirnt and tre cool walk up behind him
"H-Hi" was all i said before i passed out and i felt someone catch me
-ten minutes later-
I woke up looking a Joey and he explained to me i could stay the night in the van, with the boys
'this is gonna be interesting' i thought
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:55 pm

sorry if i post too much of my half cause i write alot of stuff at 2am
-----------------------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning to my mom yelling at someone
"BETH?!" Billie said in an astonished voice
"Billie joe, where the hell is my daughter" she asked in a dangerous tone
"Im right here you idiot" I yell at her
"You are coming home!" she said pissed off
"No and she is my daughter" Mike Dirnt said
"I-I'm WHAT!"
"Yea so what if she is?" my mom said with a questioning glare
"I can file a court document for child abuse, if you dont let her stay with me" He smirked
My mom left quickly
"I-Is it t-true?" i stammered
"Yea, it is" He said with a smile
I just realized how we did look alot alike, my cheekbones were really high and basically my facial features had a slight look that he had.
"Oh my god" Was all i could say
"Im sorry i never tried to contact your mom" he said sadly
"Its ok, plus you billie and tre always were there because of the music" I said happily
I was really tired so i went back to bed i landed on something warm and comfy, i decided not to move
"Hey i know im comfortable and all but your kinda squishing me" Joey laughed
"IM SO SORRY" I said tiredly
"Its ok plus tre took your spot" he laughed
"Oh"
I lied back down and fell asleep within seconds
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 am

I really like.. Well pretty much all of this <3 you did pretty well for yourself here. But a couple questions: is this just an outline? Because itcould be a tad more in depth. Something you might look into is in the begining, since you chose to go with a first person POV (point of view) here is to in the begining have your charrie give us a bit more background into their life and what has happened that sets off this chain of events. It is, really interesting. I would love it even more if you went into some bigger detail. If you want, I am makin myself a thread in the bootcamp page. Perhaps you can read my rp advice there when I get it up ^^ but overall this seems pretty thought out. Nice, doll. Keep workin at it and you will surly improve drastically!
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 am

thanks and yea i know i need t put more depth into the life of my character, i usually dont tell the persons history in the beginning it unfolds as the story goes on. and here is one of my stories if you want to read it, yea i put some of my stories up on a website not all http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/20604838/new-joey-story-info
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:31 am

I got all the way ta part 4 of that ^^ it was pretty good! The only thing that annoys me as a writer is the second person POV. The only time I see it really is in essays and such. But, at the same time I am not used to it. You did pull that off rather well to hold my attention xD
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:05 pm

wow thanks xD i always think i cant write, and honestly most of the things i tink about myself are included in all my writing. it sometimes scares me, but i think i have around five hundred stories all around 20pgs long. mostly all saved on my flash drive and email. and second person i thing ends up going into first cause it gets aggravating to write for me xD.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Continuing my story
------------------------
-the next night-
"I declare i dont care no more" I screamed enjoying the concert i was at with my close friends at the green day concert
"Hey my dads awesome on the stage" Joey laughed with me
"Yea no shit Joey" I laugh
Someone pushed me to the ground and joey picked me up
"Thanks mosh pits are awesome but are tough to stay in"
"No problem" He said
We were pretty close together then someone hit joey in the back and made him kiss me, we pulled back almost immediately
"Uhh sorry about that" He said
"Its ok" I said
-After the concert-
"OOOH does joey like sam" Tre teased
"Shut the fuck up tre" I said to him
"Yea dont say anything" Mike warned
I sighed and ran to my part of the boy's bus Joey followed
"Im going to sleep joey"
"I know im gonna go to sleep too but the thing is about a tour where you sleep the first time you always sleep" He said while blushing
"Oh"
"Yea well night" He said as he laid down
I laid down next to him feeling like a total idiot
-The next day-
I woke up to a camera flash
"GOT IT" Tre yelled
I just buried my head into my pillow, but my pillow was moving so i opened my eyes and my head was on joey's chest
"Shit" I muttered to myself
I tried to get up but joey's arms were around me, so i poked him until he woke up
"What the hell is it" He said groggily
"joey your holding me" I said
"OH shit im sorry sam"
"Its ok you didnt know"
I got up and ran into the kitchen
"Give me the damn picture" i said to tre
"Nope, not untill you explain what happened last night between you two"
"Fine nothing happened we went to sleep and thats it, im sorry if the damn box they give you to sleep in here is small. Its like a coffin plus its like a cabinet five feet off the ground!" I said as my voice rose from annoyance
"Ok i still dont believe you"
I walked away from tre mad, i got a coffee and talked to billie about tre
"He will never change" Billie laughed
"What the hell are you talking about!" I said
"He did the same thing to me and Adi, then to Brittany and mike" He said laughing
"Your lucky that your son has more control when it comes to y'know than you do"
"OH that 'performance' during hitchin' a ride" He said
"Yea, and at least he is nothing like tre"
"Soon enough you'll be each other's dominated love slaves" he joked
"Just-just dont billie" I laughed
I was feeling like this was my home all along, because it honestly was its like a big family
"TRE come here now" Mike yelled
"Busted" I said
"Shut up sam, or ill show mike the picture" Tre said
That shut me up immediately, because i didnt want to split up the band because of a picture
"You wouldnt" I said shocked
"I would Samantha"
"Dont call me Samantha ever again, Frank Edwin Wright III" I said as a warning
"Fine"
I saw my dad come out soaked in Gatorade I laughed and went to the band room and started playing DO DA DA. I saw someone come in, it was Max Becker the bassist for Joey's band
"hey your sam right" He said obviously flirting
I smirked and played along
"Yep, your max" I said in the most flirtatious way i could i honestly was laughing in my head
He backed me to a wall and kept talking, he tried to kiss me but i kneed him in THAT area
"Bitch" He said in agony
"You dont try to play Mike Dirnt's daughter" I say with a smirk
Joey came in and summed it all up he started to laugh
"Your laughing at me when this idiot kneed me" Max said
"Yea cause in all honesty its fucking hilarious" Joey said through fits of laughter
I ran over to joey as max got up, i hid behind joey
"Smart aren't you sam" max said
"No shit, just im not a girl who you can use and leave" I say
I walked out of the band room and grabbed my guitar nimrod i got it for my 13th birthday, i played hold on and sung quietly
"Your good at singing" My dad said
"Thanks" I said half paying attention
"Im sorry i wasn't there at all for you" He said with so much guilt
"You were there for me, i listened to Green Day all the time so you were there for me"
"Thats good to know" He said with a smile
I looked at the digital clock and it was already 10:00pm i put nimrod away and fell asleep
-the next day-
I woke up to Cole Becker max's brother waking me up
"Did you seriously kick my brother?" He said skeptically
"Yea he was being an ass" I mutter
"He needed it he's been like that since Emily's Army got big"
"Nice, now move so i can get out of my spot"
"Joey is holding you down"
"JOSEPH ARMSTRONG LET ME GO" I yelled into his ear
"OWCH that hurt"
"It woke you up" i said with a smirk
I went into the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed into my green day Pjs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **For people who like to write stories**   **For people who like to write stories** Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1