Neko

Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Empty
PostSubject: Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)   Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Oblio walked into the bar, He glimpsed around quietly. He saw a dance circle, and smirked signaling for a turn. He then slipped through the crowd, and they began playing the song 'Hella Good'. "Oh Hoho. Best song, Well then prepared to be amazed.."He said, his smirk now a grin. He began dancing of course, singing as well and had background dancers. His favorite song, Apparently he got the crowd cheering.

(Ignore the person irl dancing. XD.)
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)   Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:49 pm

(Wow. That's pretty epic Very Happy Can I post with you?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Obilo has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)   Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 pm

(Go ahead Smile )
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

PostSubject: Re: Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)   Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Aparna walked into the club, her pink eyes bright as she looked around. She walked with long, quick strides, making her way through the crowd with easy efficincy. Looking around, she saw nobody here that she knew. A disapointment to be expected since she was still new to this town. She hadn't gotten a chance to meet many people yet. All the faces here were those of strangers. It was almost surreal as she found an empty table and flopped down carelessly. She wore black bootcut jeans, a lime gree tank with a black and grey striped vest over it, and tall black boots. Her hair fell neatly, straightened to perfection, to frame her face. Glancing at her surounding once more, she cought sight of Oblio. A small smile made it's way across her face as she watched him, half bored, and half actualy focused.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Obilo has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)   Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:43 pm

The song ended, and Oblio made his finishing move. He then swiftly slipped through the ransom crowd, nearly being attacked by fan girls then slipped over to a seat at the counter."Jesus. Fangirls today, Never got fangirled over in Hollywood..Or did I..?"He murmured to himself, a small chuckle."Obviously, they were amazed..."He murmured again, not noticing Aparna much. He sighed leaning back, and signaled for just Coke. He wasn't much of a beer drinker, He glimpsed around when just a small group of girls came over to him. Asking him questions, asking if he would pick them as a date."Ladies..Ladies..Please? Do not bug me, tonight...I'm just..too tired to answer questions.."He said, acting sleepy, making a fake-realistic sounding yawn. The group of girls, then walked away back to the crowd, sulking quietly. He then took a sip of his Coke, gazing around quietly as he still didn't seem to notice Aparna.
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

PostSubject: Re: Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)   Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 pm

She turned, watching oblio got rid of the silly fangirls. She smirked. Really, it was a rather amusing sight to see. But it wasn't as if she cared about this, much less wanted to get mixed up in all that crap. As far as she was concerned, it was all a waste of time. She leaned back in her chair, her mixed light and dark brown hair falling back in a shimmering cascade. A look of distain crossed her face as some drunk idiot wandered over and began pestering her. If only she could put words to it so the world would understand how very much this pissed her off. And those were the blunt terms. She sat there calmly, watching him babble. As soon as the man moved an inch towards her though, she acted. Her pink eyes flashed briliantly, but not enough to draw a lot of attention, and the glass the man was holding exploded, glittering pices of glass filling the air. She watched with satisfied look as the pices rained down. People turned to look, the suprised look of a deer in headlights on all of their faces. The man scrambled away, mumbling to himself. She sighed and simply ordered a sprite. Like hell she was going to get drunk.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Obilo has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)   Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:53 am

"Well..that's new..."He said, watching the pieces fall. He then put his drink down, sighing out of boredom. He gazed around more, watching the drunk guy."Of course..Drunk people."He murmured, still gazing about more then noticed Aparna. He then got up, taking his drink with him, and then started walking over to Aparna."Hey there, I'm Oblio. What's your name?"He said, calmly sitting down next to her.'Worst thing to say to a girl, God damnit. I'm so damned stupid.'He thought, now taking another sip of his coke then, putting it back down on the counter.
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

PostSubject: Re: Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)   Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Her arms crossed, she looked at him. Her satisfaction melted away and turned to sheer amusement, "Ha, I'm Aparna. I supose it's nice to meet you Oblio." She said. Was it? Oh, of course. She had to be that dumb. Meeting anyone who seemed nice enough was cirtainly a pleasure when she didn't know hardly anyone. Well, this was mostly true. She had met a small group of others. But that was a while ago. And she wasn't always that sociable. But tonight was a good night. She felt it. And she wasn't usualy wrong, " Was watching you earlier. You did pretty well." She said. Of course her expertese was in something entirly different. But hey, at least she was no liar.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Obilo has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)   Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 pm

"Thank you very much, and It is as well nice to meet you too."He said, looking at Aparna. He smiled lightly, not being much of a smiley person.

(Fuck the buddy system, and fuck the muse. >:U My muse is empty.)
Back to top Go down
TruthfulLiar

TruthfulLiar

PostSubject: Re: Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)   Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:01 pm

She sipped her drink boredly. Looking around it was easy to see there wasn't much to her tase for something to do. How unfortunate... "Well, now that we're done with the pleasentries, do you have an idea as to something fun we could do? I'm sort of bored, and I don't really know anybody here." She murmered.

(Damn it! You killed my F'ing muse! Jerk Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.)   Oblio has arrived. (Hell Yeah. XD.) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1