Neko

Ehh...A nice day for a midget?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Empty
PostSubject: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Toushiro leaned against the tree, apparently ignoring the group of people. He was short for his age, but he lived with it. He looked around, but someone came up saying that he was a midget. He glared yelling at them, then they just walked away. He looked around more, apparently bored. He sighed quietly, and glimpsed up at the sky. He didn't know what to do, at least no Hollows were around. He looked around as if, searching for a friend who wouldn't call him a 'midget' or call him 'shorty'. His dark cyan blue eyes, showed Hyourinmaru in them for a second but then disappeared. He sighed quietly, looking down at the ground the crowd of people ignoring him. He was just slightly depressed, but he didn't bother to talk to anyone here.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:25 pm

(hehehe meh come in?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:38 pm

(Go ahead. :3)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 pm

(KK thankies! otherwise i dragged my charrie all the way out here for nothin'!) Lily (i cant find his charie sheet!) was sitting on the picnic bench on the oppisit side, fiddling with her ipad. She was apparantly doing a mind twister; a rubix cube on the ipad. It was just immposible. She sighed, putting it away in her backpack, and started to watch dolphins jump out of the water. It was soothing, a time to relax.Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Girll10

(She has a long-sleeve top on and a mini black skirt)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:19 pm

(Who's? Toshi's? Keep lookin. o3o)

Toshi heard the noises coming from Lily's ipad, He peered over the corner of the tree looking at Lily. He sighed hastily, apparently very shy he removed his head from the side of the tree. He sighed nervously, he kept quiet apparently not wanting to get attention right now.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Finally! you replyed! i am VERY active right now.

She looked over at him. She smiled and waved, then went back to playing her ipad
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 pm

(Distracted by Youtube XD, And Toshi gets nervous when spotted. o3o.)

He peered around the corner, as she waved and blushed waving back and unwounding his head back around the tree. He was obviously nervous, not the one who approaches first usually.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:34 pm

(haha ok lol)

She wanderd what he was doing, peering out and over the tree all the time. Was he playing a game of hide and seek? Probrebly. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 pm

(LOL!!! Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_Ichigo_and_Rukia_9_by_Yiramy I rofled at that!!! "Teenagers can be annoying too." I just quoted that from DA X3.)

He sighed closing his eyes, just imagining for a while or wanting Hyourinmaru come out here for once. He put his hands behind his head, now looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:02 pm

(haha. I has a better idea. How 'bout lily never came, and there is a .....a....um.......dragon insted?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:03 pm

(Ehh. Go ahead, Hyourinmaru is a Dragon/Zanpakuto/Human. o3o. A Zanpakuto is a sword. xP.)

Last edited by PewDiePie on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:12 pm

(OK stuff the idea Neutral how about lily and her dragon?)

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:19 pm

(Go aheeeeeaaaad. x3.)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:52 am

(kk)

Lily whistled loudley, and a rather large dragon swooped down and landed. People went scrabling fotr cover and went running off, but lily calmly walked up to it, the dragon still roaring a bit at the other people. "its ok..." she said softly as she gently and slowley rested her hand on its fiorhead. It gentley bumped her in reply.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 pm

"Nyah!?!?"Toshi jumped in surpise, looking at the dragon. He sighed with frustration, and didn't notice Hyoruinmaru behind him. He carelessly stared into the dragon's eyes, his eyes showing the dragon form of Hyourinmaru. He didn't care if he silenced it, or just made it roar in his face.

"....Toushiro..."Hyourinmaru said, putting a hand on Toshi's shoulder, his face emotionless."You know...you...need to..help out...with the souls...and..such. Captain Hitsugaya...Don't spend time with...the humans..and..this dragon."He said, staring down at Toshi, while Toshi was just carelessly not noticing Hyouri but listening.

"Ugh, Hyoruinmaru. Why do you always bug me? I'm on my 'vacation' Your worse than Byakuya, and Renji."Toushiro said, turning around looking up at, Hyourinmaru apparently not very surprised much.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:07 am

The pure white drago9n slowley lifted it's ears up, and slightley turned its head around, then growling lightley. "What is it, girl?" lily asked, moving along the dragon's back and peering over.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:51 am

"I...believe the dragon..spotted you..Captain Hitsugaya..."Hyouri said looking at the dragon, sharply.

"Hm..?"Toushiro said, hearing the growling then turned, seeing the dragon looking at him."......Maybe I should of stuck with fighting...y'know...wandering souls..."He said quietly, not really trying to give his Soul Reaper reputation out.

"Yeah..But your pretty much, smarter than Renji...Such a stupid..."Hyouri was just about to say, but Toshi shushed him quickly.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 am

"shhhh," she quickley placed her hand on the dragon's head. (actully itsa boy) He growled some more, then looked at lily. "what you got? ninjas? fighters.....no......something else..." her last word gave out a small frill sound, like she was scared. "i hate them...." the dragon quietly said in a rather teenagish voice. "they...are dangourus...." he nudged lily. "you cant let anyone see you...ok? try not to morph....." he smiled reursureingly, but lily just managed to slip out a weak smile. "its so tempting...i just hate humans..." she sighed, looking over her shoulder. "i just want to go back....why cant we?" she asked, looking in the dragons eyes. "dont forget, we were sent here on a mission. You cant just give up now...after all weve been through....look, its simple. I guss you could call it....a test" (hmm dragons new name is Blaze) blaze said, returning the stare. "we just have to fly around for a few days without getting caught. You see all those dragons with humans riding on them? yeah, they were caught. Every single human being on earth wants a dragon. We just got to avoid them" he sharply returned the stare back to the human, then foucesed on lily again. "right...just...avoid being caught" she chuckled nervisley, then started resting herself on blaze.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:41 am

Hyouri overheard their chat, and then whispered something to Toshi."I believe they think were just ordinary mortals..."He whispered. "Should I shift from my human form..?"He asked in a sly, dragon-like way.(<-- Always does that. o3o)"Go ahead, Hyouri. At least there's no wandering souls to fight. SHIT. I just told it out. SHIT SHIT SHIT!"Toshi said, growling at himself for some reason."Okay, Captain Hitsugaya..."Hyouri answered, now shifting VERY quickly into his Ice dragon form."I've missed this form, I felt SO powerful! Anyhow...Bad luck on just telling them your job for a living..."He said, staring down at the other, dragon but then returning his gaze at Toushiro.

(His Ice dragon form, is bigger than an adult sea serpent. o-o)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:31 pm

(whoa....thats ok. These dragons not even two humans high xD WAIT. NOOOOOOOOOO! BAZE DOSENT EXIST!)

Looking over at the once human, now dragon, her mouth dropped open. (hmm...in pokemon, ice is superefective to....um....WAIT! I KNOW! Im feeling weird today, so ima going to maker her EVERY type! but shes so young she dosent know how to use any magic or powers, and she cant fly yet,,,ohh! shes the only one of her type in the world...so, shes SUPER rare and SUPER powerful! well....she will be when she figurs out how to do magic and use her powers....yeah....that should work lol.....) "alright time to go" she said, spinning in the air, turning into a young dragon. Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Grnprp10
Hehehe....she gazed over at them. "mabe this should be fun....yeah.." she giggled a bit, and viousosley hissed at the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ehh...A nice day for a midget?   Ehh...A nice day for a midget? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1