Neko

Wolf's Rain

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Wolf's Rain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Wolf's Rain Empty
PostSubject: Wolf's Rain   Wolf's Rain Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Every wolf has a purpose,every wolf has a will.Paridise is what sad wolves look for,while others think that its just a legend.Some wolves like to blend in with those,humans.And,they aren't reall wolves when they do.I am one of the real wolves.

I walk the city streets in my wolf form,because i have pride.I don't see any others of my kind,not one.I seek for paridise.And the next thing i know,i'm stuck in a cage in some lab.Blood is everywhere around me,my blood.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Wolf's Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain   Wolf's Rain Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:40 am

((And does the fangirl realize that PewDie has made these carries? xD))
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain
Page 1 of 1