Neko

Cries are Heard.But Forgotten.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Cries are Heard.But Forgotten. Empty
PostSubject: Cries are Heard.But Forgotten.   Cries are Heard.But Forgotten. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm

He lifted his head, observing the area around his cherry blossom tree. He glimpsed around, his brown orbs then looked up at the tree. He was standing his grounds, for his source. He was alone out in the green, he made a sharp whinny that echoed the land. As the cry traveled, it seemed forgotten. He lowered his head, and then reared making a sharp whinny once again. It echoed but still, seemed forgotten in the world. As he thought he would be lonely, forever and forgotten he kept thinking to himself. He snorted glancing at the sky, as if cursing but in his own mind. The sounds of pain, in his mind were echoing. He was the lonely, and forgotten one. As he circled his tree, He still had the sounds of pain. He made another painful whinny, which echoed one last time throughout the land but forgotten yet still. His cries of pain and loneliness, just echoed in the background. He had wished forever, that he could leave the tree. But no, His job was here, his job was now. He had the decision, and he decided to guard the tree with his life. His brown eyes seeked over the land, over and over as if his eyes were a broken record. His hope for a friend, might have been a sad lost.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Cries are Heard.But Forgotten.   Cries are Heard.But Forgotten. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:38 pm

She walked along quickly, high stepping gleefuly. A stark contrast to what she imagined the one who called out was to look. She tossed her arched neck in a playful manner, enjoying life as it was and asking nothing else. Her pink hooves dug into the ground, leaving imprints of her hooves behind like a trail of bradcrumbs, leading to wherever she might go. It would have been a good idea to know that ahead of time, but she was absent minded sometimes. Her brown eyes glanced around. SHe reached a nice grassy area and paused to munch a bit, observing the place for movement. She continued forward, hearing the last echo of a cry lost to nearly all ear. But not hers. She tilted her head and pranced forward to investigate further into this mysteriousa lolnely horse.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Cries are Heard.But Forgotten.   Cries are Heard.But Forgotten. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:32 pm

He looked at the approaching mare, standing in front of his cherry blossom tree. He bobbed his head to the side, getting a forelock out of his eye. He stood tall watching the mare, his brownie colored eyes watching silently. He lied down next to the cherry tree, the petals softly dropping around him. He snorted still watching the mare, of course the mare was curious he knew that. He snuffled the petals, towards the mare quietly.Still watching.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Cries are Heard.But Forgotten.   Cries are Heard.But Forgotten. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:18 pm

She flicked her white tail, watching him back. He seemed interested in her presence, that was for sure. But she wasn't sure wether or not she felt like actualy going over there. She dropped her head to graze a moment, pondering her next move. After some minutes her mind was made up and she walked forward, head high and ears flicked forward as she aproached him. Her muscled rippled under her patched coat, powerfuly strong. Finaly she got close enought for her comfert, pauseing to study him with her light brown eyes. She continued towards the tree he stood by, "Hi there." She said in a light, airy voice.

(be back later. I am watching Wolf's rain. You got meh curious and I'm startin 2nd episode nowz!!!!)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Cries are Heard.But Forgotten.   Cries are Heard.But Forgotten. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:40 am

(My god, I played The House and The House 2 all night yesterday after going to the movies and I literally pissed myself off.o3o)

"Hello."He answered back, his voice seeming as if a London or British accent. He stood up raising his chin, so he'd look more polite. He glimpsed at the tree, but then back to the mare.

(Nu muse cuz I'm still pissed off. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Cries are Heard.But Forgotten.   Cries are Heard.But Forgotten. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:55 am

(aw. I watched like two episodes of wolfs rain. And I think that my dog is very ugly..*pushes it off the bed*)

She frowned just slightly and looked at the tree he had glanced at. She was sort of new to this place, she didn't know what all of a different sort of place this really was. But, she walked over closer and swished her tail, looking at him in a chipper sort of way, "I'm Ai. Who are you?" She asked cheerily.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Cries are Heard.But Forgotten.   Cries are Heard.But Forgotten. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:36 pm

"Call me Chance if you'd like."He said, looking at Ai. He stood next to the tree, quietly not much of a chatter he was.

(Pfft. I STILL HAVE NO MUSE. My Monster Bro in my profile pic stole mah Muse. -_-)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Cries are Heard.But Forgotten.   Cries are Heard.But Forgotten. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:31 pm

((haha! I have an annoying orange! *holds it up* Orange~ Hey, hey pew die! Your an apple! Apple pie! XD))

She flicked an ear, bored with this now. Her atention wandered easily, "Well, it's nice meeting you I guess." She said.

(dand it all! You killed the muse now! I blame you XD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Cries are Heard.But Forgotten.   Cries are Heard.But Forgotten. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:40 pm

(XDD)

He snorted, gazing up at his cherry tree. He made a small sigh, then looked back at Ai."I guess, it is nice to meet you. But..Nice to meet a friend..."He said, lonesomely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cries are Heard.But Forgotten.   Cries are Heard.But Forgotten. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1