Neko

Karneval Chars. :3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Karneval Chars. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Karneval Chars. :3   Karneval Chars. :3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Name:Gareki
Skin:Pic
Eyes:Pic(Blue)
Hair:Pic(Black haired one, Not brown XD)
Adress:Ugh, I don't wanna say XD.
Most seen in clothes:Pic(Freaking brown laced long boots XD Reminding me of freaking Robin Hood. YO HOO XD)
Special:Has a pistol.
BF/GF:N/A
History:Too lazy.
Other:Likes guns, and has two 'friends' named, Nai and Yogi (XD Yogi-bear nah. Its just Yogi XDD)

Name:Yogi
Eyes:Pic
Hair:Pic(Blond one XD)
Adress:Don't wanna saaay.*Moan*
Most seen in clothes:Pic(Yay for red boots XDD their not laced but their long ones.)
Special:Pirate-like swords.
Other:Likes swords. :3

Name:Nai
Eyes:Pic
Hair:Pic(White haired one)
Adress:I DON'T WANNAAAA *Growl*
Most seen in clothes:Pic(Freaking ripped up shirt o.o and lets just say he wears black sneakers XD He don't needa be Freaking robin hood or peter pan. SORRY TO YOGI AND GAREKI XD)
Special:Has an awesome watch..thats like a freaking spy gear. o3o.
Other:N/A

Pic of them all(Stupid Title gave em' away XD):Karneval Chars. :3 Zerochan.Karneval.141329
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Characters-
Jump to: