Neko

My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Empty
PostSubject: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 pm

<3 Muffin strolled in, her emo-fashioned way. She glimpsed around, her hair hiding a flesh wound under her left eye. She smiled, making her way over to a small river. She watched the blue, run down the fall. The moonlight on the Blue waters, made the waters red. She flicked her tail about, swiftly and gently side-to-side. She seemed happy today, but not afraid to get moody. She let out a howl, hoping for some company around here. She flicked her pierced-ear, waiting and waiting. She was quiet, yet swift. She looked about, still gazing. She stopped gazing, then glimpsed at the entrance for a while. She just wanted someone to chat with, but she was as well bored.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:30 pm

spence walked into the entrance,his white and blood red coat shineing.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:00 am

<3 Muffin looked at Spence, she yipped happily."Hi!"She yipped, her cat tail swaying as she sat, in front of Spence's way of walking.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:16 am

He jumped,startled at her then relaxed and sat back down."Hello there.Might i say you are quit the attraction now are you?whats your name angel?"He glanced her up and down.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 am

"One, please do not call me angel. Two, My name is Atreiyu. But I am called <3 Muffin."She said, apparently forgetting to add only her mate can call her, <3 Muffin.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:06 pm

"Ok,<3 muffin.Are you cold?My coat is very...warm."He got up and moved a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls.(Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:13 pm

She flicked her ears back, her tail stopped swaying. She looked at Spence, her head tilted to the right making her mane fall to the right, showing her flesh wound on the under left of her eye."I'm not that cold."She said, straighting her head. She made a small, unheard growl not liking to be called <3 Muffin by anyone else.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:15 pm

He stayed his distance and said,"Um,my name is Spence.You...you seem abit..uncomfortable."He frowned and looked at her wound,thinking that he could take the scar away.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls.(Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:21 pm

She made a fake laugh, almost sounding real."Ohh, me? I'm not uncomfortable. Nice to meet you, Spence."She said, smiling now trying to hide she was half blind, in both of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm

He gave a confused look on his face.Then began to circle her,observeing."You are not telling me something."He raised a brow and looked her over,stopping in front of her and moveing her fur out of her face...
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls.(Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 pm

She stepped back, away from Spence not liking him touching her. She pinned her ears flat, and sat back down looking at Spence since she saw some heat source. She bobbed her head to the side, so her mane fell back on her left eye.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:32 pm

He sighed."I'm sorry.My family died in a forest fire and i have been trying to make a friend,companion,or even a mate to try and be loved again."He whimpered and put his head low to the ground,a single tear that was perfect fell down his cheek and onto the ground.He looked away from her and cried some more.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls.(Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:35 pm

She felt bad for him."Aw..I'm so sorry.."She said, moving closer next to him, sitting down."It's okay. I've lost my family, too. Only to a bunch of bears, They killed my parents when, I was only 8 months."She said, now looking at him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:37 pm

His head still low to the ground he looked up at her."I was 6 months when that happened.A bear named thuunder heart rescued me.She died in a earthquake."He tucked in his tail and nuzzled her,wanting comfort.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls.(Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:41 pm

"Hn. Some bears cannot be trusted, When I was a teen wolf I was fighting a bear, and these flesh wounds, Were from that bear I fought but they never fully healed."She said, standing up so the flesh wound on her rib cage showed, she sat back down and nuzzled him gently. She suddenly thought for a moment, 'What if Kuji sees me? Oh, I'm so screwed.' she thought, while nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:44 pm

He nuzzled her back."She was different.She hated other bears and she loved me."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls.(Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:46 pm

(Want me to get Kuji in the next post? A nice fight? Maybe? C: )

"Well, that's touching."She said, nuzzling him back again.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:02 pm

(YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He nuzzled her and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Kuji suddenly walked in, He saw Atreiyu next to Spence."My dear <3 Muffin, who is next to you?"He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Atreiyu looked at Kuji, She lowered her ears."This is Spence..Kuji, I'm sorry.."She murmured.

Kuji growled, just warning."Get away from him."He said, still growling his green markings turning red.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:21 pm

his red markings turned into flames."Back off."He snarled and stood in front of her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:39 pm

"I'm only growling to warn you, I do not like to fight. But...I guess I'm ending up in one."He growled, apparently his claws already sheathed.

Atreiyu flicked her ears back, just watching the fight as if she were helpless.

Kuji growled, already launching himself at Spence trying to tackle him, as he tried to bite the side of Spence's neck.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:54 pm

He moved his neck out of the way and bit down on his shoulder,shakeing viciously.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:28 pm

He whimpered in pain, as he was shook around.

Atreiyu growled, her fur tufts turning to flames."Let go of him!"She snarled furiously, trying to shove Spence to the side.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:12 pm

He backed off and blood dripped from his fangs.His flames turned into a light blue.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:17 pm

He whined, then limped over to the river.

Atreiyu glared, at Spence then went over to Kuji. She nuzzled him softly, worried about Kuji.

He nuzzled her back, sitting in front of the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3)   My Red River Falls. (Need wolf to flirt with her. :3) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next