Neko

Wonderful Life.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Wonderful Life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Wonderful Life. Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful Life.   Wonderful Life. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Princess Celestia stepped into the Plains, she looked at every dry flower."Poor, little flowers. Go on, Grow."She said, bending her neck down, touching the ground with her horn as every flower began growing. She smiled but looked at Luna, who was following her. She sighed and reared, she never expected life being so wonderful for her anyway.

Luna smiled she looked over behind herself, just to make sure she and Celestia had any 'unwanted' visitors. She snorted looking up, at Celestia."When are we going to stop traveling?"She asked quietly, she was always curious. She skittered around Celestia, rather very bored. She sighed like Celestia did, "Why must I be night? and Why must you be day? Do thy questions needed Answer? Who thy knowns thy answer? Haha! Just jotting you're head there Princess Celestia!"She said with a slight laugh, She looked up at Celestia who was giggling in a nice manner.
Back to top Go down

Wonderful Life.
Page 1 of 1