Neko

Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are..

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are.. Empty
PostSubject: Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are..   Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are.. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Kiara, Jazz, Kayle, and Blues arrived in Speed-cycles(Which look like the Halo hovercrafts from the grunts, the purple airships in Halo in singlemode but without the airplane things on the sides. And besides their blue.)

Jazz came out of his first, "Where the hell are we?"He asked calmly.

Kiara came out next, "I don't know, J."She said, "All I know is Blues and Kayle were navigating us, and we were arguing over Whoppers and Bigmacs."She said with a laugh.

Kayle looked at them as they talked, he came out third."The whole time, until Zephyr told us to go here."He said not trying to get them ending up arguing again.

Blues jumped out last, he just smiled saying."What are you guys talking about now? Sorry, I was checking MySpace and facebook."He said quietly, still smiling.

"YOU WERE ON MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK AT THE TIME?!?!?"Kayle and Kiara yelled.

"Man, Chill, Don't go yelling at my Half-brother here. Geez. Hardcore."Jazz said sliding in front of Blues, ready to take on any oncoming blow but their was none.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are..   Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are.. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:42 pm

a cat had been watching them from the tall grass and purred,also needing.she looked around and stood up going over to them.she let out a meow.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are..   Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are.. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Blues screamed in surprise, and suddenly was in Jazz's arms. He pointed at the cat, but then looked at it for a while."Oh. it's...just..a cat."He said embarrassed.

Jazz did a face(Example: -_-), and dropped Blues."Of course, It's a cat. God, surprised by a little lost kitty."he said serious, and laughing on the inside a bit.

Kiara laughed."Boy, You aren't scared of Devils or demons but you're scared of a cat!"She said. She petted the cat, kneeling down to her.

Kayle laughed."Well, That's a new 'F.E.A.R.' Hm? Way to go soiling you're pants playing F.E.A.R."He chuckled near the end of his scentence.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are..   Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are.. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:39 pm

A light green winged wolf hoverd around the area, studying all the creatures there. "Ughh...Humans....not again...' She was called Amazon, and she was one of the protecters of the world; a guardian you might call her. There were 5 protecters of each kind, including the leader of each kind. She was a "lanscape" protecter, now only the last of her kind. Well, there was one male landsacpe protecter, but he was on the other side of the world. She was immortal, and for many years, peolpe have tried to capture her because she secrets powerfukll powers un-known to humans. She kept gliding over them, telling herself that all humans were the same

IDK mabe someone tries to catch her?
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are..   Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are.. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:44 pm

she purred as she petted her and got in her lap.she rubbed up against her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are..   Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are.. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Blues screamed again, looking up seeing Amazon and scattered into Jazz's arms again. He pointed this time, actually afraid of course they were new to be outside of the barrier.Or...were they inside? who cared.

Jazz did the same face(-_-), dropping Blues then looked up."A..flying wolf? How amusing. More animals. Curious of some Demi's from Team Shadow of Zephyr?"He said, still calm.

"Heh, I think this cat has a liking to me. Anyways, what are you two rambling about now?"Kiara said, looking at the flying wolf, still petting the cat.

"Huh? Sorry, I was checking the intercom for a bit, I think there's a total bug in it."Kayle said, from beneath one of the speed-cycles. There was a loud bang, that came from it then suddenly he rolled out of it his hair puffed in a afro-style. He did the same face as Jazz(-_-), and the rest of the group tried holding back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are..   Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are.. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:20 pm

she meowed and groomed herself,then needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are..   Zephyr's Agents have arrived, and confused where they are.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1