Neko

No Ryme Nor Reason

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

No Ryme Nor Reason

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:43 pm

The young cat wandered through the forsets, blue eyes wide. He sniffed the air ocasionaly, searching for prey, a companion, anything at all. His small paws steps were inaudible as he walked along. He flicked his white ears back and forth, listening for the sounds of someone aproaching. His small frame was so incignificant compared to the massive trees that surounded him. It seemed the cat was all alone here, not a soul in sight. He sat, looking around with a puzzled expression. Why was it that the place seemed so deserted, and with no ryme nor reason at all?
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:51 pm

falicity was stalking prey.she pounced on a mouse in the open and meowed.her white and brown striped coat glistened under the moonbeams.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:00 pm

He turned, hearing the paw-steps of another cat. He walked slowly towards the sound, unable to fight the curiousity. He avoided the light, trying to hide his cream colored coat. He spotted the shecat and watched her a moment, crouched low in the shadows. He was still very young really, so the urge to explore almost always got the best of him. He finaly sauntered over, small ears flicking bvack and forth. "hello." He said in greeting.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:06 pm

"hello."she purred back."the name's falicity."she blinked and licked her paw.she was more then beautiful under the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

He was still an aprentice, she didn't interest him much. He sniffed, watching her with amusment, "My name is CloudPaw." he mewed. He washed his fluffy white coat happily.

(((O.o meh watchin a supeh weird show nowz.)))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:24 pm

(is it scary and wierd?or just wierd wierd?)

she smiled and curled her tail."i like that name."she purred loud and clear.she got up and needed.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:05 am

((( xP idk! lolz)))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

(hows don't yous knows?!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:14 pm

(((o-o cause imeh that dumb. o-o 0-0 O-O te hee! i luff those faces! xP <--- and that one!)))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:27 pm

( oh um theres justin beber!*runs outside and hides in bushes* is she gone?*yells to friends who are inside.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:34 pm

(((*hucks rocks at you* back to da RP!)))

He blinked and sat down, "Thanks. Yours is nice too." He said.

(ugh... muse evades meh. imma be back on later tonight maybeh... like at ONE O3O)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:45 pm

(oh um hi!didn't see you there,um i was just....admireing these bushes.)

she purred and walked up to him,her heat scent flowing out."so you have interests in,females?"she sat down and looked at him with stunning eyes.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:53 am

He flicked his tail, easily controling himself. His bright blue eyes were peircing in the darkness as he looked at her, "Hm, maybe." He said, standing and walking closely pat her, walking to a large stump. He sprung up and landed on it with ease. His long grey tail flicked back and forth as he watched the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 am

"alright my turn."she closed her eyes and when they opened back up they were purple.suddenly water crystals and red roses fell from the night sky and landed around her in a heart shape.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 pm

He tiped his head to the side, watching with amazment. A small mew of half excitment escaped as he watched, blue eyes sparkling. He flicked his tail back and forth in an almost amused way, "Wow, awesome." He said, leaping to a low tree branch and looking down at her, ears flicking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 pm

she looked up at him."thanks."she pawed one of the falling roses.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:09 pm

He smiled and pawed the air playfuly, nearly falling off the branch. He mrowed with laughter, running to the end of the branch and leaping off, landing next to her. His blue eyes danced with mischif(scuse meh aweful spellin) as he looked at her and tackled her in play. He nipped her ear before loping off a distance, ears back as he mocked being in a fight. He grolwed lightly, enticing her to play with him.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:12 pm

she also growled and slunked her body around,biteing him and allowed her claws to slide out and very lightly swiped him on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:26 pm

A slightly louder growl escaped as he lept up, nocking her down and clawing at her belly, but careful not to do much damage. His ears flicked and he lept away before she could get him back, grinning and sauntering off a short distance, body kept low to the ground as he walked, eyeing her warily yet playfuly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 pm

she got up and her fur stood up.she jumped up and clawed his face lightly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 am

He growled lightly, tumbling over backwards in a mocking surender. His blue eyes danced with happiness as he rolled over and got up, flicking his grey tail as he moved to a large rock that was warmed by the sunlight that hit it so perfectly. Laying down he sprawled out and flicked the end of his tail, inviting her to come over.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:28 am

She crouched down and jumped gracefully.When she jumped,her coat sparkled under the sunbeams.She sat down next to him and crawled under him.She licked his cheek and looked into his eyes with her soft brown eyes,being very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 pm

He smiled and licked her ear. He started puring loudly, content in the moment. His peircing blue eyes half closed as he snuggled up to her. The wind blew a soft breeze towards them, ruffling his soft, creme colored fur like gentle hands. The worled seemed to quiet and time slowed down to savor this peaceful moment in time as the two cats lay on the boulder.

(happy?)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:08 pm

(yeppy!)

She got up and put her head under his.She let out some of her heat scent,but only just enough for him to smell it.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:29 pm

(((im BORED as heck with this! really. It is short, pointless now, and i have to share this computer. G - O - O - D B - Y - E topic!)))

(holy crud its the ice cream truck!)

He smiled and washed her fur contently. His bright blue eyes scanned the surounding area. A twig snaped with a loud crack and he swivled his ears in that direction.

(really. Eat is done here. I am sorry, but this is not a very entertaining topic.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Ryme Nor Reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Ryme Nor Reason   No Ryme Nor Reason Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

No Ryme Nor Reason
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cat Lands :: Loner Hollow-
Jump to: