Neko

Ma'at, goddess of balance

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Ma'at, goddess of balance Empty
PostSubject: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:41 am

The light sound of reed pipes and some sort of string instrument drifted across the water of the river nile. In the middle floated a large raft, covered by a richly coloured, intricately patterned fabric of a gazebo. There was a simple couch underneath, with a woman laying on it. She had deep, olive skin, and long, silky black hair. Around her forehead was a golden band, with an ostrich feather strung elegantly from the side. She laughed where she lounged, red lips rising at the corners, dark eyes dancing. The men and women around her that were also lounging on the boat happily, talking and laughing and playing their instruments. One of the men steered the raft to the bank, where the party moved ashore, the gazebo-like tent being moved onto the sands beside the cool water, the couch being positioned in the shade. The woman with the ostrich feather lifted her dress hem and walked through the sands to the couch, sitting and smiling. Her dress was simple white with gold embellishment on the waist and across the chest. (Bahahahaa totally in love with the dress) Along her arms were feathers, creating the illusion of wings, stretching from her bare shoulders to her wrists, different shades of reds, turquoises, rusty oranges, and creams. No mistaking, this was definitely a goddess.

Dres:
http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/2009RST/MARCHESA/RUNWAY/00010f.jpg
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:59 pm

(you no mind I join?)

She watched the goings on with slight interest. Her ears flicked back and forth as she listened to them. The gryphon walked slowly over the dunes, her sandy coloring hiding her from view. She looked around with bright blue eyes. She ruffled her feathers and called to her gryphlet(I have three, but im annoyed with playing them all. Two are available to be claimed by someone that wants a Gryphon) Bjorn. Her sharp talins dug into the soft sand as she moved, giving her some traction as she scaled down a sand-dune.

Bjorn heard and chirped lightly, scampering afrter his mother. His black feathers stood out more than his moms. He lept over the top of the dune, but didn't land corectly and ended up falling down the slope, chirping with excitment.

The mother Gryphon frowned slightly, managing to get down the slope with relative ease. She cooed to her Gryphlet, pushing him so he would get up. He did and shooke out his sand covered feathers. She smiled and preened the youngsters feathers to satisfaction. Erskine continued, walking towards the tent to investigate it, finding the noise a anoying intrution. Her head was up high as she watched it, making sure Bjorn followed.

(eh...)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 am

A few of the people looked over and one whispered to Ma'at(pronounced 'muat'). She stood, watching the creatures. Griffins were incredibly rare. As were the sphinxs that sometimes roamed, and a manner of other creatures that made homes in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:34 pm

(((cassy at meh househ!)))

Erskine walked forward, ears perked slightly as she aproached. Her blue eyes watched the tent with people almost warily. She wasn't used to many of them being around her. Her feathers ruffled, making her look biger.

Bjorn wasn't too fazed. He walked, his little feet high steping as he looked at Ma'at with dark brown eyes. He chirped loudly, as if to anounce his presence further. He threw his small head up and sprinted forward. Bjorn slid to a stop a few feet away, flicking his little tail. His mom watched carefuly, leting him explore on his own a moment.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 am

Ma'at stood at the edge of the shelter, studying the pair of creatures. She clutched a handful of the light, silky fabric of her white dress, feet sinking into the sand ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Bjorn squeeked and rolled ovver, lookking at her upside-down. He pawed the air with his small tallens, acting stuck. But he was far from it. Being born in the desert means you know how to handle yourself, and that was one thing he did relatively well for a youngster his age. He could barely speak anyways.

Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 am

Ma'at crouched, the feathers along her arms rustling slightly as she watched the gryphon with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 am

He trilled happily and flipped back over. Bjorn shook out his shadow colored feathers. He looked at Ma'at with a curious gaze, small head comicaly tilted to the side. He chirped at her brightly, leaping up in the air, getting several feet up before he came back down, landing on his
front talons and sliding to a stop. He walked closer a bit, almost wary of her.

Erskine watched his antics with a smile. Her cyan blue eyes stayed locked on him though, making sure nothing bad might happen. For now she was content to rest there.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 pm

(*Holds up Halafaux* Hala? C: *Wanting to join with Halafaux*)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm

(no objections.. xP hala..)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Oh yayz, join us pewdie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:04 pm

((( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! xP he is Pie.)))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:55 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:36 pm

(Plz. Call meh Pewdie. C: )

Halafaux walked out of the bramble bushes, She made a small screech stumbling over to Eskerine. She sat down quietly, glimpsing at Ma'at.

(Nu muse and in a rush >.< I gotta go to the movies AGAIN. With Progley. T_T She likes the movies too much.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Erskine trilled softly to Halafaux.

Bjorn chirped brightly and dashed back up the dune and lept at Halafaux playfuly. He nipped her with his small beak and dashed away, hiding behind their mom.

(ugh. I hate the movies. I like to watch stuff on my comp instead. No other peeps to annoy the crap outta meh.)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 am

Ma'at tilted her head, watching the small family. Her eyes glowed in the sun, her olive skin shimmering.

(Eh. I think going and riding my horse beats any form of movie.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:35 am

(I'm with you Rockeh, but the horse I ride in summer lives in another state, and I just left there.. Sad! Sad )

Bjorn got up the nerve and slid back down the dune, aproaching Ma'at once more. He flicked his small ears back and forth cautiosly as he got even closer. He stoped just a few feet away, looking at her with curious brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:39 pm

(I've got a fuckin' headache now. Uggh. -_-*Cranky today*)

Halafaux made a small lunge at a snake, flipping it on it's back and then snatching it up in her beak. She walked over, dropping the snake and poked it quietly. She seemed bored, so she was playing around.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 pm

(My teeth hurt.. uh.. )
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:47 am

(I smell like my horse? Hahaha that's not even a complaint... I will complain that he's massive in proportion because all his tack is too small and we had to keep taking it back and getting bigger sizes)

Ma'at knelt in the gold sand, her feathers shining in the sun. "Hello." She said softly to the small griffin, holding her hands out.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Bjorn thought quickly and trotted forward, prancing cutely. He chirped and rubbed his head against her hands affectionatly like a cat almost. He flapped his small wings ezcitedly, trilling.

Erskine got up and walked down the sand dune, calling Halafaux to follow. She neared the tent and sat down, eyeing Ma'at with a respectful air. She stayed off a short distance, watching the godesses movments carefuly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:39 am

The goddess smiled, running her fingers through the griffin's feathers, the people around her staying warily away, fearful of the griffin.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:17 am

He chirped brightly, closing his small eyes in delight. A soft sort of purr came from his throat, fluffy tiped tail flicking back and forth.

Erskine lay down on the sand, her similar coloring making her look a lot like just a lump of it. Her cyan blue eyes studied the people and the godess carefuly. Every move monitered for possible threat to her little gryphlet. She finaly made a decision and spoke in a clear, even tone, "Hm, he really likes you. You are the first of your kind he has met though. Nice to meet you I supose. I am Erskine." her tone was bemused held an air that she was slightly interested. She flicked an ear, resting her large head on her front tallens.

(( forgot dis for a while I have ;P museh is fadein'))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:51 pm

(Ahaha its okay Smile)

She smiled. "Ma'at is one of my many names." She smiled, tickling behind the young griffins ear. Her eyes sparkled as she watched his antics, bemused.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:39 am

Bejorn trilled loudly, arching his small back and pressing against her touch in a nearly kittne-like fashion. His dark eyes half closed and he flopped over onto the ground, pawing the air in what he expected was a terribly cute sort of way. His mind spun in energetic circles as he contimplated the next best way to get attention of some sort. This must be done with the opmost adoribleness. The young griffen thought it imparitive, failure not being an option. No way. He had to do his best and own it too.

The griffeness nearly smirked as she figured on Bjorns plans. The grifflet(yeah, monsta made a word for the heck of it Razz) had a compultion to be in the spotlight at all times. The only part she found less amusing was when he wouldn't stop for long periods of time. And of course when he managed to annoy all his siblings. That was a headach factory right there. Her cyan gaze moved a bit to focus on Ma'at for a moment at least. The goddess was difficult to read. But, maybe she was too tired from watching her little monsters to have much concentrating in her. Either way it didn't matter.

The previous uneasyness had left and she relaxed a bit, wings opening and splaying out over the sand where she lay. They blended(hmm that right? I have a terrible time with the stupid spelling crap. Is it blent? That sounds weird...) in well against the golden-brown sand, her form only able to be seen clearly because of the short distance. She was made for the desert, a creature built with the purpose of surviving in the dry land that was so harsh. Her head moved a degree when Ma'at finished speaking. Only a few seconds were spent in the preperation of her next words, their delivery coming swiftly, "The last time I or little Bjorn socized much we had walked in on a bit of conflict. Nice to see him not running haphazzardly through a random bunch of others." Erskine mused dryly. She had no way limit trouble around him, so it was generaly avoided when possible. The little one did not know how to handle himself yet.

(sorry bout the suuuck muse for so long. And the homework. It keeps me from
posting much. And so does the cass at meh house o.o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ma'at, goddess of balance   Ma'at, goddess of balance Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next