Neko

Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Empty
PostSubject: Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.   Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 pm

(Kerawsi is a random word i made up XD Shi Kraw means "Death" and "Claw" Put together it spells "Death Claw" XP)

A rather large, thing walked on two huge legs, The monsterous Death Claw, AKA Shi Kraw walked along. His claws long and rather large, He was rare he was a new type of thing. He looked around, his tail swinging sideways. His white deadly laser eyes, shone with fierceness, strongness, braveness, and killerness. He growled looking about, but walked over to a radiated stream, bending down and drinking from it. His spikes and two horns, pointy and sharp it had teeth, Big teeth that was built onto his jaws. He stood up, after done drinking from the stream, He wandered more. He glared at a bird, and decided slash it when he hit it down it went, He was huge for his breed. He looked at the bird, and began eating the dead corpse. His favorites were hunting, and fishing. He growled with pleasure, after swallowing the bird corpse entirely. He walked over to the same stream again, grabbing a mutant fish from the stream and swallowing it entirely alive. He was pleasured with his snacks, That is until he saw a delicous scrummy Buffalo. He ran after it and without the buffalo noticing, One slash on the rump killed it he began eating the Buffalo corpse when he finished he was happy with his meal. He growled with more pleasure, now going to the radiated stream again taking a long drink then stopped. He stood a bit higher as if on tiptoes, and sniffed the air...something smelt strange...as if a human has came wandering in...
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.   Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:12 pm

a female (of his kind) walked slowly in.she saw him and walked up."hi my names deadly."she said.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.   Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 pm

(I was hoping for a human D: Becuz...the end...said as if a human entered...Ohhh wellz...BTW You make yer charrieh first before Posting..)

He looked at her with bland eyes, "Shi Kraw."He said simply, not expecting another kind, but actually exepecting a human. He snorted quietly, looking at the stream now.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.   Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 pm

(i cans put in human.)

she looked at him and said,"well i love that name."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.   Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:07 pm

"Do you know what Shi Kraw means anyhow..?"He said questioning smartly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.   Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:55 pm

"no not really."she looked at him with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.   Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:11 pm

"It means Death Claw, Which I am an Alpha Male by the way."He said, looking at a big fish in the wide stream.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.   Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:00 pm

"you are?"she said with slight interest.she let her um heat scent out?

(or is it something else they do?)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.   Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:33 pm

"But that only means, That I am stronger than most other males."He said.

(Meh, I think they would go hunt or hang around each other if they liked each other o3o)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.   Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:17 pm

"still thats pretty impressive."she said.you want to go hunting?she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi.   Kraw Kraw...Shi...Kraw..Kerawsi. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Noahs Ark :: The Plains-
Jump to: